![]()
Slow day
Views: 199
Posts: 22
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by WedgieHunters:
@gambleforfood Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder
you're so right about that my friend.
@gambleforfood Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder
that was beautiful to say ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by WedgieHunters:
@gambleforfood Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder
you're so right about that my friend.
@gambleforfood Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder
that was beautiful to say ![]()
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood:
does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5
does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5
I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood:
does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5
does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5
I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
Posted:
#17
Quote Originally Posted by WedgieHunters:
Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood: does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5 I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
you’re free Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood: does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5 I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
run away
Quote Originally Posted by WedgieHunters:
Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood: does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5 I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
you’re free Quote Originally Posted by gambleforfood: does anyone know if this is a good bet or not miami heat -7.5 I stopped watching the National Ballet Association’s dance shows many years ago , so sorry but I can’t help you
run away
Posted:
#18
@gambleforfood
Back to the realm of fungus plagued reality I go. Where sooner or later the human flesh eating zombies will have me for breakfast , lunch & dinner
![]()
GL G !
@gambleforfood
Back to the realm of fungus plagued reality I go. Where sooner or later the human flesh eating zombies will have me for breakfast , lunch & dinner
![]()
GL G !
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
