Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: You should have waited for the Charger line.. It will probably go down to pick em' by game time. I'll be on the Cowboys O51 Merry Christmas Be careful Skins QB is very bad..... Merry Christmas....
Chiefs and Vikes QBs are worse.....
Quote Originally Posted by bigred84:
Quote Originally Posted by Cyrax: You should have waited for the Charger line.. It will probably go down to pick em' by game time. I'll be on the Cowboys O51 Merry Christmas Be careful Skins QB is very bad..... Merry Christmas....
— Good news/bad news for the NFL’s Jets: Good news: three of their first round draft picks made the Pro Bowl this year.
Bad news: none of those three guys play for the Jets anymore; two of them play for the Seahawks, one plays for Dallas. Found this and laughed after reading!
— Good news/bad news for the NFL’s Jets: Good news: three of their first round draft picks made the Pro Bowl this year.
Bad news: none of those three guys play for the Jets anymore; two of them play for the Seahawks, one plays for Dallas. Found this and laughed after reading!
Hope ya don't mind buddy but I have been trying to post in my thread for over 3 hours.Doubt I will put up with all this crap here again next year. It's frustrating and exhausting.
Da Bears + 3'
Philly + 1'
Pats U 42'
Seattle - 7
Tenn. J U 39'
Browns + 3'
Hope ya don't mind buddy but I have been trying to post in my thread for over 3 hours.Doubt I will put up with all this crap here again next year. It's frustrating and exhausting.