TAM-2.5 Reed will pass them blind..
GT +13.5 King keeps them close..
Hou O 60 Baylor D is trash...
23-16 ATS
Denver -6.5 Defense is rock solid
Dallas +3.5 think they hang
Colts -4.5 Texans wont keep up.
20-16 ATS
Happy Turkey Day...![]()
TAM-2.5 Reed will pass them blind..
GT +13.5 King keeps them close..
Hou O 60 Baylor D is trash...
23-16 ATS
Denver -6.5 Defense is rock solid
Dallas +3.5 think they hang
Colts -4.5 Texans wont keep up.
20-16 ATS
Happy Turkey Day...![]()
TAM-2.5 Reed will pass them blind..
GT +13.5 King keeps them close..
Hou O 60 Baylor D is trash...
23-16 ATS
Denver -6.5 Defense is rock solid
Dallas +3.5 think they hang
Colts -4.5 Texans wont keep up.
20-16 ATS
Happy Turkey Day...![]()
Wtf is wrong with Lamar?
And your o line is pretty much ass, I can't bet em and might dump Lamar and Andrews from my fantasy team.
Roll out the carpet, show them the way to the garbage dump
![]()
Wtf is wrong with Lamar?
And your o line is pretty much ass, I can't bet em and might dump Lamar and Andrews from my fantasy team.
Roll out the carpet, show them the way to the garbage dump
![]()
Yes, he's been having problems with his account for a couple weeks
Yes, he's been having problems with his account for a couple weeks
Good to know ...at his age you would think the problems are with his penis and not covers login ![]()
Good to know ...at his age you would think the problems are with his penis and not covers login ![]()
Now that all the turkey hubbub has subsided think I'll head out to IHOP for that cheeseburger on toast, I think if they have the toast to hamburger ratio right it could be fantastical. ![]()
Now that all the turkey hubbub has subsided think I'll head out to IHOP for that cheeseburger on toast, I think if they have the toast to hamburger ratio right it could be fantastical. ![]()
3 of those last 4 are otr, 2 divisional games. The one home game is vs the Pats.
Tough sledding right there...
I've done some researching, your o line sucks ass what happened?
What happened to Rusty Blade? Distant cousin?
3 of those last 4 are otr, 2 divisional games. The one home game is vs the Pats.
Tough sledding right there...
I've done some researching, your o line sucks ass what happened?
What happened to Rusty Blade? Distant cousin?
Knocked the shit out of Buffalo week in a game they never should have lost...
O line hopefully watched the game against the Bills last night.
Steelers D is trash...
Rusty Blade was Rubbers cousin...![]()
Caleb finds a way...their only loss last 9 ..The Ravens...![]()
Knocked the shit out of Buffalo week in a game they never should have lost...
O line hopefully watched the game against the Bills last night.
Steelers D is trash...
Rusty Blade was Rubbers cousin...![]()
Caleb finds a way...their only loss last 9 ..The Ravens...![]()
Yea yea yea I was there for that shit show. Maybe Huntey should start at qb?
Yea yea yea I was there for that shit show. Maybe Huntey should start at qb?
Not just the O- line Sac, up & down the line up on both sides of the ball I don't think you can find a player that's having a better year so far than they had last season. Lets see if Lamar is FP tomorrow's practice. ![]()
Not just the O- line Sac, up & down the line up on both sides of the ball I don't think you can find a player that's having a better year so far than they had last season. Lets see if Lamar is FP tomorrow's practice. ![]()
