This will only be the 4th time since and after 2005 that a big 10 road conference game favorite has been lined above -18
the other 3 times the dog team was Rutgers and the only season this occurred was 2916 so Rutgers was having a terrible season. Rutgers was only 1-2 ats in those games but no other team was bad enough to be +19 as a home conference B10 fog.
it’s time for Michigan to regress back into the pack with the rest of the ranked teams.
Watch Michigan the rest of the season. Highly talented but now their lives will be tagged accordingly. They stretched the limits so far it’s going to snap like a rubber band for a few games at least
Now I didn’t need to buy points but pregame I did for a smaller amount than 1 unit. I’m going to hold this until I can get a bigger line and sell it.
in game lines like this usually increase and get even better so I’m probably going to get more points. We’ll see. If I don’t get more point then my position chances will be excellent.
CBB Maryland +20½-129
Game Start 12/13/2025 @ 08:00 PM
Spottie2935 on socials
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This will only be the 4th time since and after 2005 that a big 10 road conference game favorite has been lined above -18
the other 3 times the dog team was Rutgers and the only season this occurred was 2916 so Rutgers was having a terrible season. Rutgers was only 1-2 ats in those games but no other team was bad enough to be +19 as a home conference B10 fog.
it’s time for Michigan to regress back into the pack with the rest of the ranked teams.
Watch Michigan the rest of the season. Highly talented but now their lives will be tagged accordingly. They stretched the limits so far it’s going to snap like a rubber band for a few games at least
Now I didn’t need to buy points but pregame I did for a smaller amount than 1 unit. I’m going to hold this until I can get a bigger line and sell it.
in game lines like this usually increase and get even better so I’m probably going to get more points. We’ll see. If I don’t get more point then my position chances will be excellent.