This game will be similar to the mia and ore game with great defense and little offense, but Indy run game is more superior than Ala run game. see everyone at 5 for the other LOCK winner.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Indiana -7 1/2
under 46 1/2
1st h Indy -4 1/2
1st h under 22 1/2
This game will be similar to the mia and ore game with great defense and little offense, but Indy run game is more superior than Ala run game. see everyone at 5 for the other LOCK winner.
Indiana -7 1/2 under 46 1/2 1st h Indy -4 1/2 1st h under 22 1/2 This game will be similar to the mia and ore game with great defense and little offense, but Indy run game is more superior than Ala run game. see everyone at 5 for the other LOCK winner.
Its amazing you keep talking about "locks" yet you also said the Raiders +3 vs the Cowboys was a lock. So how do we trust you?
Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation:
Indiana -7 1/2 under 46 1/2 1st h Indy -4 1/2 1st h under 22 1/2 This game will be similar to the mia and ore game with great defense and little offense, but Indy run game is more superior than Ala run game. see everyone at 5 for the other LOCK winner.
Its amazing you keep talking about "locks" yet you also said the Raiders +3 vs the Cowboys was a lock. So how do we trust you?
I trust myself and my capping skills. What do you want me to say. Small, I don't bet to lose. Sometime I lose. Shit happens, but I've been capping for decades and love playoffs games and big games. The regular season are 50/50 for all of us, but these games gives us an advantage because we know who's the better team. I can't wait for the nfl playoffs. All I can do is trust my system and except the win or lose.
@AJ86
I trust myself and my capping skills. What do you want me to say. Small, I don't bet to lose. Sometime I lose. Shit happens, but I've been capping for decades and love playoffs games and big games. The regular season are 50/50 for all of us, but these games gives us an advantage because we know who's the better team. I can't wait for the nfl playoffs. All I can do is trust my system and except the win or lose.
Everyone who has Ala and over. Your tickets are recycle paper now. Let's finish off this game with 6-0. I'll be flying out of LA at 6 so I'll have time to hep with other L
2nd h plays
ind -1 1/2
under 21 1/2
Who sent 2-0 in my 1st h LOCKS!
Everyone who has Ala and over. Your tickets are recycle paper now. Let's finish off this game with 6-0. I'll be flying out of LA at 6 so I'll have time to hep with other L