I think we should have a moment of silence for JJ. They whacked him, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's among the moderators, real greaseball shit. They even banned him in the face, so he couldn't have an open casket at the funeral. He was a great man. RIP brother. ![]()
RIP JJWoods
I think we should have a moment of silence for JJ. They whacked him, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's among the moderators, real greaseball shit. They even banned him in the face, so he couldn't have an open casket at the funeral. He was a great man. RIP brother. ![]()
He was the Matt Gay of COVERS. A well know placekicker now with the 49ers, but often missed wide left. Goodbye forever JJ Evans...Dynomite!!
He was the Matt Gay of COVERS. A well know placekicker now with the 49ers, but often missed wide left. Goodbye forever JJ Evans...Dynomite!!
@REDLINE
I meant if you go look at his profile and look under the recent posts you can see what was going on. He was beefing with certain people who I won't name.
@REDLINE
I meant if you go look at his profile and look under the recent posts you can see what was going on. He was beefing with certain people who I won't name.
Not sure why he gets the ban when the other guy is the clear problem
Just go around telling everyone he was banned for winning too much...that seems to be the go to when someone gets banned.
Not sure why he gets the ban when the other guy is the clear problem
Just go around telling everyone he was banned for winning too much...that seems to be the go to when someone gets banned.
@PaulieWalnutz
I will name them. Wedgiehunter. At least that seems to be who it was.
As someone who has attended the Maui Invitational several times I always enjoyed his updates. It seriously sucks that he got banned because of a ridiculous back and forth with some scumbag.
@PaulieWalnutz
I will name them. Wedgiehunter. At least that seems to be who it was.
As someone who has attended the Maui Invitational several times I always enjoyed his updates. It seriously sucks that he got banned because of a ridiculous back and forth with some scumbag.
@jpitty
Agreed. That douchebag was stalking him and JJ unfortunately got sick of it and took the bait. Then the canadians whacked him. I think they already had the hole dug. Good luck to you and be careful. One of them is in this thread already.
![]()
@jpitty
Agreed. That douchebag was stalking him and JJ unfortunately got sick of it and took the bait. Then the canadians whacked him. I think they already had the hole dug. Good luck to you and be careful. One of them is in this thread already.
![]()
They always chase the good ones away. Wedgie was the guy that stirred it up and started this. Woods just called him out. Covers is getting to the point where there's almost nothing to offer here. All the good cappers have been banned or chased off by loud mouth lime punks.
They always chase the good ones away. Wedgie was the guy that stirred it up and started this. Woods just called him out. Covers is getting to the point where there's almost nothing to offer here. All the good cappers have been banned or chased off by loud mouth lime punks.
(Quote: Originally Posted by 7272]They always chase the good ones away. Wedgie was the guy that stirred it up and started this. Woods just called him out. Covers is getting to the point where there's almost nothing to offer here. All the good cappers have been banned or chased off by loud mouth lime punks.[/Quote]
MORE BS ! ( TREND ! )
Wolfie / woodsie introduced himself first , with his comments in a week4 nfl thread posted by another member ( oct 2 / 825 am )
Then he had more comments at 1056 am in another thread in the college hoops forum before I even knew of him , and the topic at hand also had nothing to do with him , but he seemed to be upset for some reason ![]()
interesting stuff !
7272 ! get your fax str8 b4 u speak
(Quote: Originally Posted by 7272]They always chase the good ones away. Wedgie was the guy that stirred it up and started this. Woods just called him out. Covers is getting to the point where there's almost nothing to offer here. All the good cappers have been banned or chased off by loud mouth lime punks.[/Quote]
MORE BS ! ( TREND ! )
Wolfie / woodsie introduced himself first , with his comments in a week4 nfl thread posted by another member ( oct 2 / 825 am )
Then he had more comments at 1056 am in another thread in the college hoops forum before I even knew of him , and the topic at hand also had nothing to do with him , but he seemed to be upset for some reason ![]()
interesting stuff !
7272 ! get your fax str8 b4 u speak
I think we should have a moment of silence for JJ. They whacked him, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's among the moderators, real greaseball shit. They even banned him in the face, so he couldn't have an open casket at the funeral. He was a great man. RIP brother.
@unplucked_gem
![]()
![]()
I think we should have a moment of silence for JJ. They whacked him, and there's nothing we can do about it. It's among the moderators, real greaseball shit. They even banned him in the face, so he couldn't have an open casket at the funeral. He was a great man. RIP brother.
@unplucked_gem
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
