Phixer's NFL Continued
NFL Week9 MNF: NY Giants vs IND Colts
Looking back at the schedule both teams had - the only quality opponent beaten by any of those two are Baltimore Ravens which were beaten by the Colts in Indy 20-13. Which Giants will we see tonight? Will it be a "clean page" Giants who already were embarrased by the Eagles and the Cowboys demonstrating clueless game. I, as a die hard fan of the Giants would hate to play against them tonight and I am not sure how biased I am by not going against them. This is Giants game altogether where they prove to themselves that they are not yet dead. On the other hand despite the majority of the bets on the Colts the line remained the same. I am confident 10 units worth here.
This is a 10 Units Play
NY Giants +3 -105
guess you did not see my Colts post. SMH
NFL Week9 MNF: NY Giants vs IND Colts
Looking back at the schedule both teams had - the only quality opponent beaten by any of those two are Baltimore Ravens which were beaten by the Colts in Indy 20-13. Which Giants will we see tonight? Will it be a "clean page" Giants who already were embarrased by the Eagles and the Cowboys demonstrating clueless game. I, as a die hard fan of the Giants would hate to play against them tonight and I am not sure how biased I am by not going against them. This is Giants game altogether where they prove to themselves that they are not yet dead. On the other hand despite the majority of the bets on the Colts the line remained the same. I am confident 10 units worth here.
This is a 10 Units Play
NY Giants +3 -105
guess you did not see my Colts post. SMH
guess you did not see my Colts post. SMH
guess you did not see my Colts post. SMH
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns
Divisional games are a close affairs. Especially in this division where strong teams teamed up all with winning records and all with a very good shot to make the playoffs as long as they do well in the division. The Bengals will be without five starters on both ends of the field while the Browns will be without two defensive starters. Although originally I was siding with the Bengals covering this one - I changed my mind and will be watching this nail biter coming down to OT in my humble opinion.
This is a 5 Units Play
CLE Browns +6.5 -115
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns
Divisional games are a close affairs. Especially in this division where strong teams teamed up all with winning records and all with a very good shot to make the playoffs as long as they do well in the division. The Bengals will be without five starters on both ends of the field while the Browns will be without two defensive starters. Although originally I was siding with the Bengals covering this one - I changed my mind and will be watching this nail biter coming down to OT in my humble opinion.
This is a 5 Units Play
CLE Browns +6.5 -115
I have to nail this mother sometimes. This has been haunting me forever.
This is a 5 Units Play
Time of the First Score Before 6:00 -125
I have to nail this mother sometimes. This has been haunting me forever.
This is a 5 Units Play
Time of the First Score Before 6:00 -125
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns Score Props
I have to nail this mother sometimes. This has been haunting me forever.
This is a 5 Units Play
Time of the First Score Before 6:00 -125
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns Score Props
I have to nail this mother sometimes. This has been haunting me forever.
This is a 5 Units Play
Time of the First Score Before 6:00 -125
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns
Divisional games are a close affairs. Especially in this division where strong teams teamed up all with winning records and all with a very good shot to make the playoffs as long as they do well in the division. The Bengals will be without five starters on both ends of the field while the Browns will be without two defensive starters. Although originally I was siding with the Bengals covering this one - I changed my mind and will be watching this nail biter coming down to OT in my humble opinion.
This is a 5 Units Play
CLE Browns +6.5 -115
NFL Week 10 TNF: CIN Bengals vs CLE Browns
Divisional games are a close affairs. Especially in this division where strong teams teamed up all with winning records and all with a very good shot to make the playoffs as long as they do well in the division. The Bengals will be without five starters on both ends of the field while the Browns will be without two defensive starters. Although originally I was siding with the Bengals covering this one - I changed my mind and will be watching this nail biter coming down to OT in my humble opinion.
This is a 5 Units Play
CLE Browns +6.5 -115
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,313
- Friday 10/02/2026 884
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,147
- PART DEUX 224
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,497
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,156
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,705
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
