Phixer's NFL Continued
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
Ah! Now we're back to the meat of the matter. Phixer and these others mentioned by the stooge djavol, if he's not just another of their shadow accounts, have been setting up scammer websites and trying to use this forum to promote them; hence the ban. When you here the words Binary Options, hold on to your wallet and run. These Cyprus based scammers are the biggest crooks around. They'll try any means to get you to send them money; money I can guarantee you'll never see again . They combine old school boiler room tactics with modern flood the social media and chat room tricks like the short sellers use in the stock market. DO NOT Let Yourself be ripped off!
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
Ah! Now we're back to the meat of the matter. Phixer and these others mentioned by the stooge djavol, if he's not just another of their shadow accounts, have been setting up scammer websites and trying to use this forum to promote them; hence the ban. When you here the words Binary Options, hold on to your wallet and run. These Cyprus based scammers are the biggest crooks around. They'll try any means to get you to send them money; money I can guarantee you'll never see again . They combine old school boiler room tactics with modern flood the social media and chat room tricks like the short sellers use in the stock market. DO NOT Let Yourself be ripped off!
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
I've seen how they tried to do the same to MKBINI (MK), I saw the same pattern with MrBator, I've seen them apply same pressure on Sportsmavin and now it is the Phixer's turn.
I've seen how they tried to do the same to MKBINI (MK), I saw the same pattern with MrBator, I've seen them apply same pressure on Sportsmavin and now it is the Phixer's turn.
Ah! Now we're back to the meat of the matter. Phixer and these others mentioned by the stooge djavol, if he's not just another of their shadow accounts, have been setting up scammer websites and trying to use this forum to promote them; hence the ban. When you here the words Binary Options, hold on to your wallet and run. These Cyprus based scammers are the biggest crooks around. They'll try any means to get you to send them money; money I can guarantee you'll never see again . They combine old school boiler room tactics with modern flood the social media and chat room tricks like the short sellers use in the stock market. DO NOT Let Yourself be ripped off!
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
Wow, it's official. I have now heard everything. Jebaum, an obvious Covers insider is calling Phixer a crook for allegedly running a scam on the unsuspecting, innocent covers participants.
Just take a look at the banner ads on this website! And the touts and picks Covers wants to sell to the Covers community! And Phixer is a scammer?
Come on sheep - open your eyes! If Phixer is a scam artist, and I really do not think he is, he's only competing against the crooks on the inside here at Covers!
I really think there is enough sheep money to go around. Level the playing field Covers.
Ah! Now we're back to the meat of the matter. Phixer and these others mentioned by the stooge djavol, if he's not just another of their shadow accounts, have been setting up scammer websites and trying to use this forum to promote them; hence the ban. When you here the words Binary Options, hold on to your wallet and run. These Cyprus based scammers are the biggest crooks around. They'll try any means to get you to send them money; money I can guarantee you'll never see again . They combine old school boiler room tactics with modern flood the social media and chat room tricks like the short sellers use in the stock market. DO NOT Let Yourself be ripped off!
These companies are completely crooked and are banned from doing business in the U.S. but this will not stop them from trying to talk you into sending money,. You would have a better chance of getting your money back from a "Nigerian Prince"
They're thinking is that all sports gamblers are desperate losers by definition , which is why they prey upon them.
Now that Ol Phix has once again tried to use this forum to promote his scammer website , he'll probably be banned for life; he's been warned repeatedly, but he'll just come back as someone else. Actually, I think he already has; his style is easy to recognize and you'll see his "people" in the other long thread.
Wallstreet, I've got some emails from the crooks they promote that you might be interested in. Let me know if you want to see some copies.
Wow, it's official. I have now heard everything. Jebaum, an obvious Covers insider is calling Phixer a crook for allegedly running a scam on the unsuspecting, innocent covers participants.
Just take a look at the banner ads on this website! And the touts and picks Covers wants to sell to the Covers community! And Phixer is a scammer?
Come on sheep - open your eyes! If Phixer is a scam artist, and I really do not think he is, he's only competing against the crooks on the inside here at Covers!
I really think there is enough sheep money to go around. Level the playing field Covers.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,592
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
