• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Phixer's NFL Continued

    «First Previous 252627 ... 454647 Next Last»
    RicoCortez
    phixer
    westside760
    Vuabip00
    drudatt108
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 265843
    Posts: 1164
    «First Previous 252627 ... 454647 Next Last»
     
    RicoCortez
    RicoCortez
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 949
    Posted: Nov. 7, 2014 - 10:05 AM ET #601

    Excellent job Phixer - thank you for your efforts!
    Reply
    Excellent job Phixer - thank you for your efforts!
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 12:07 AM ET #602

    42-33-2  +3745$  This season NFL Overall Posted

    37-33-2 -280$ This season NFL posted on Covers
    Reply
    42-33-2  +3745$  This season NFL Overall Posted

    37-33-2 -280$ This season NFL posted on Covers
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 12:28 AM ET #603

    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans Totals

    Baltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?

    This is a 5 Units Play

    Under 44  -110

    Reply
    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans Totals

    Baltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?

    This is a 5 Units Play

    Under 44  -110

     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 12:40 AM ET #604

    NFL Week 10: OAK Raiders vs DEN Broncos

    After an "embarrasment" in Foxboro - the Broncos will chew the Raiders out as LVSC in this instance was trapped. Accoding to PPG averages - the Broncos should have won by TD only because their loss to NE caused the PPG average to be what it is now. So, because of the strength they added another 3.5 points to the line making it TD+FG+0.5 points turning the line into funny Denver -10.5. Also the Raiders loss only by a vTD contributed to all that. Although the refs will do their best to keep the Broncos down as much as they can - they can't do much and should protect Manning which will make the Oakland case harder to win a penalty fight against the Broncos. My projection here is 21 points Denver. Or I am totally misreading it here. I will take my chances because of the circumstantial play.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    DEN Broncos -10.5  -110

     

    Reply
    NFL Week 10: OAK Raiders vs DEN Broncos

    After an "embarrasment" in Foxboro - the Broncos will chew the Raiders out as LVSC in this instance was trapped. Accoding to PPG averages - the Broncos should have won by TD only because their loss to NE caused the PPG average to be what it is now. So, because of the strength they added another 3.5 points to the line making it TD+FG+0.5 points turning the line into funny Denver -10.5. Also the Raiders loss only by a vTD contributed to all that. Although the refs will do their best to keep the Broncos down as much as they can - they can't do much and should protect Manning which will make the Oakland case harder to win a penalty fight against the Broncos. My projection here is 21 points Denver. Or I am totally misreading it here. I will take my chances because of the circumstantial play.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    DEN Broncos -10.5  -110

     

     
    westside760
    westside760
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 423
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 1:38 AM ET #605

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicsemper:

    Hey Phixer I do my own handicapping and I don't blinding tail, however when I am finished making my selections there are 8 cappers on here I check out before I submit my plays and you are one of them. I only bet the plays that any of the 8 cappers have that match any of my selections and make sure none of the 8 are opposite. If any disagree I don't play that game. I only play if their play or plays match any of mine and no one is opposite. Example: One of my selections is Giants over Redskins. However one of you has the Redskins, No play for me. Conversely one or more of you have the Giants and none of you have the redskins it's a play for me. I don't need to tell yoi I've done very well. Also, there may be 7-11 selections that I have handicapped but because of the 8 cappers I believe make money and the rules I've set for myself I may only make 2 or 3 bets a week. But I've come to enjoy the 2 or 3 bets that are huge with more winners, than sprinking a lot less money and say going 7-4 or 7-5 and making a whole lot less. Sometimes going 2-8 or 3-7. Playing with the rules I've set up for myself once again may only give me 2 or 3 plays a weekend and sometimes even no plays but the money is pure heaven. I can't tell you how much money you've saved me as you were opposite my selection therfore making it a no play. Anyway, I love the money I'm making and if you think they're going to whack you from here would you consider setting up a twitter account and make your plays there? A lot of us value you're input!!!!!!

    Hey fellow Chargers fan just sent you a friendly request. Had a few questions to ask if you don't mind please accept. Thanks. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicsemper:

    Hey Phixer I do my own handicapping and I don't blinding tail, however when I am finished making my selections there are 8 cappers on here I check out before I submit my plays and you are one of them. I only bet the plays that any of the 8 cappers have that match any of my selections and make sure none of the 8 are opposite. If any disagree I don't play that game. I only play if their play or plays match any of mine and no one is opposite. Example: One of my selections is Giants over Redskins. However one of you has the Redskins, No play for me. Conversely one or more of you have the Giants and none of you have the redskins it's a play for me. I don't need to tell yoi I've done very well. Also, there may be 7-11 selections that I have handicapped but because of the 8 cappers I believe make money and the rules I've set for myself I may only make 2 or 3 bets a week. But I've come to enjoy the 2 or 3 bets that are huge with more winners, than sprinking a lot less money and say going 7-4 or 7-5 and making a whole lot less. Sometimes going 2-8 or 3-7. Playing with the rules I've set up for myself once again may only give me 2 or 3 plays a weekend and sometimes even no plays but the money is pure heaven. I can't tell you how much money you've saved me as you were opposite my selection therfore making it a no play. Anyway, I love the money I'm making and if you think they're going to whack you from here would you consider setting up a twitter account and make your plays there? A lot of us value you're input!!!!!!

    Hey fellow Chargers fan just sent you a friendly request. Had a few questions to ask if you don't mind please accept. Thanks. 
     
    Vuabip00
    Vuabip00
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 463
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 2:35 AM ET #606

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans TotalsBaltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?This is a 5 Units PlayUnder 44  -110


    My big play ..GL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans TotalsBaltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?This is a 5 Units PlayUnder 44  -110


    My big play ..GL
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2014 - 11:55 PM ET #607

    Reply
     
    drudatt108
    drudatt108
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 4887
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 12:22 AM ET #608

    Bol phixer, 
    Reply
    Bol phixer, 
     
    Dogjimbo
    Dogjimbo
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 17492
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 2:25 AM ET #609

    Reply
     
    midnightprowl
    midnightprowl
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 8779
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 3:04 AM ET #610

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: OAK Raiders vs DEN Broncos

    After an "embarrasment" in Foxboro - the Broncos will chew the Raiders out as LVSC in this instance was trapped. Accoding to PPG averages - the Broncos should have won by TD only because their loss to NE caused the PPG average to be what it is now. So, because of the strength they added another 3.5 points to the line making it TD+FG+0.5 points turning the line into funny Denver -10.5. Also the Raiders loss only by a vTD contributed to all that. Although the refs will do their best to keep the Broncos down as much as they can - they can't do much and should protect Manning which will make the Oakland case harder to win a penalty fight against the Broncos. My projection here is 21 points Denver. Or I am totally misreading it here. I will take my chances because of the circumstantial play.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    DEN Broncos -10.5  -110

     


    This is right play 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: OAK Raiders vs DEN Broncos

    After an "embarrasment" in Foxboro - the Broncos will chew the Raiders out as LVSC in this instance was trapped. Accoding to PPG averages - the Broncos should have won by TD only because their loss to NE caused the PPG average to be what it is now. So, because of the strength they added another 3.5 points to the line making it TD+FG+0.5 points turning the line into funny Denver -10.5. Also the Raiders loss only by a vTD contributed to all that. Although the refs will do their best to keep the Broncos down as much as they can - they can't do much and should protect Manning which will make the Oakland case harder to win a penalty fight against the Broncos. My projection here is 21 points Denver. Or I am totally misreading it here. I will take my chances because of the circumstantial play.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    DEN Broncos -10.5  -110

     


    This is right play 
     
    beemerville
    beemerville
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 663
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #611

    Reply
     
    mrdish33
    mrdish33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 3646
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 11:42 AM ET #612

    Reply
     
    Raider63
    Raider63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 967
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 12:11 PM ET #613

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 
    Reply
    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 
     
    meganbob
    meganbob
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 4:10 PM ET #614


    great call Phix!
    Reply

    great call Phix!
     
    meganbob
    meganbob
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 5:37 PM ET #615

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 


    Are you taking DEN and laying the points for the 2nd half?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 


    Are you taking DEN and laying the points for the 2nd half?
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 5:37 PM ET #616

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans Totals

    Baltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?

    This is a 5 Units Play

    Under 44  -110

    win +500$
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 10: BAL Ravens vs TEN Titans Totals

    Baltimore's offense scores at 26.7  PPG while the Titan's defense allows 25.3 PPG. That is like Baltimore to score here 26 points.  Titan's score 17.1 PPG while the Ravens allow 19.3 meaning the Titans should score here 18 points and therefore LVSC issued a 44 points Total's line for a game. But will the Titans really be able to score that much against the tough Raven's defense? And why the line has not changed despite 3 out of 4 bettors going Over?

    This is a 5 Units Play

    Under 44  -110

    win +500$
     
    meganbob
    meganbob
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 99
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 5:43 PM ET #617

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 


    That last post directed at Raider.  I went ahead and took DEN -7 for the 2nd half based on your assessment. Thanks in advance.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 


    That last post directed at Raider.  I went ahead and took DEN -7 for the 2nd half based on your assessment. Thanks in advance.
     
    Raider63
    Raider63
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2014
    Posts: 967
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 5:46 PM ET #618

    Oakland played maybe their first half of football so far this season and Den may have played their worse.  Denver still covered first half spread.  Getting this game at -10.5 was cheap price to pay since the 2nd half line puts Den at -17 for game. Would take Den -7 in 2nd half but will be happy with -10.5 for game and look forward to a high scoring over later tonight.
    Reply
    Oakland played maybe their first half of football so far this season and Den may have played their worse.  Denver still covered first half spread.  Getting this game at -10.5 was cheap price to pay since the 2nd half line puts Den at -17 for game. Would take Den -7 in 2nd half but will be happy with -10.5 for game and look forward to a high scoring over later tonight.
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 5:57 PM ET #619

    NFL Week 10 Second Half: SEA Seahawks vs NY Giants

    This is a 10 Units Play

    NY Giants +6.5 Second Half  +105

    Reply
    NFL Week 10 Second Half: SEA Seahawks vs NY Giants

    This is a 10 Units Play

    NY Giants +6.5 Second Half  +105

     
    fkhan3
    fkhan3
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 484
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 6:07 PM ET #620

    phixer you know what I like best about you - not just that you post winners but when you lost you dont go on about how much of a bad beat a game was like some other cappers with 10 page writeups do
    Reply
    phixer you know what I like best about you - not just that you post winners but when you lost you dont go on about how much of a bad beat a game was like some other cappers with 10 page writeups do
     
    Legomaheggroll
    Legomaheggroll
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 2435
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 6:17 PM ET #621

    Got anything cooking for the bears vs packers game phix? thanks for all of your hard work man!
    Reply
    Got anything cooking for the bears vs packers game phix? thanks for all of your hard work man!
     
    arthurbarry
    arthurbarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 6:59 PM ET #622

    i'm leaning bears and over, thoughts anyone?
    Reply
    i'm leaning bears and over, thoughts anyone?
     
    HoyasSax
    HoyasSax
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 774
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 7:07 PM ET #623

    bears plus the points with a money line play 
    Reply
    bears plus the points with a money line play 
     
    DAWGPRINT
    DAWGPRINT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4417
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 7:11 PM ET #624

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 

    across country???  no offense, but Denver is only 2 states away.....
    Please let Phixer cap his own games, no one is listening to you.
    Thanks!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

    Phix-  Take a look at first and second half of that Oak Den game.  Raiders generally play one half and mail in the other. Denver off a loss will more than likely come out swinging in first half.  If by chance Raiders hang in first half I will take Den in second half.  I dont like playing 1/2 games but in the case of the Raiders I do.  Raiders still trying to get their first win.  I totally agree with you about the situation here for Denver.  If I was to make a case for Oak it would be the travel across country from Den and Divisional game.  Raiders simply have no running game and do not stay committed to trying.  If they dont adjust their gameplan today to keep Denver offense on sidelines they will be in for a long day.  If they play their normal style this game goes over the total due to the added possessions Denver will get.  I agree with you on the play.  Maybe this will be my first win in several seasons betting on or against Raiders.  I have done well betting them 1/2 by 1/2.  BOL......Line on the Pitt Jets game seems odd to me.  Pitt find themselves in same situation that Den did last week scenerio wise.  Teams off 3 blowout wins at home are 0-16 ATS when they take to the road. It looks like Vegas took this into account on posting this line.  The Jets are no Patriots though.  Trends stats history etc may be on the Jets side today.  I cant bring myself to take them as home dog even at +3.5. 

    across country???  no offense, but Denver is only 2 states away.....
    Please let Phixer cap his own games, no one is listening to you.
    Thanks!
     
     
    arthurbarry
    arthurbarry
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 47
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2014 - 7:14 PM ET #625

    Quote Originally Posted by HoyasSax:

    bears plus the points with a money line play 
     

    love the ml play BOL
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HoyasSax:

    bears plus the points with a money line play 
     

    love the ml play BOL
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 252627 ... 454647 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,313
    • Friday 10/02/2026 888
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,153
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
    • PART DEUX 224
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,700
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,531
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 4,755
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,592

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.