Good work, P
Phixer's NFL Continued
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
SAME HERE!! This my bailout game! Last year had a bad week and you were my goto guy then. It was a Bears and under And you got me a WIN there Hopefully the streak continues!!!
SAME HERE!! This my bailout game! Last year had a bad week and you were my goto guy then. It was a Bears and under And you got me a WIN there Hopefully the streak continues!!!
Great job on Dolphins Chargers C. Cowboys were a good pick I wanted to take too but all this Romo BS was a cooler for me. On the smae side with you on Balty - I am on ML thou. BOL C
Great job on Dolphins Chargers C. Cowboys were a good pick I wanted to take too but all this Romo BS was a cooler for me. On the smae side with you on Balty - I am on ML thou. BOL C
So tonight you have an interesting MNF situation. NYG off of a BYE week and Colts off a rare loss where they were victimized by Rothlesburger. Big Ben can look slow and lunky and be a sitting duck that gets his aa..kicked but certainly does look like he is benefiting in new offense. Prior to playing the Eagles Eli looked like he was doing well in more conservative shorter throw offense. The Giants have issues at Running back with injuries. They have not been great off bye weeks in years past. They are at home and it is Monday night and they are getting points is the best case for them. Conversely Colts off beatdown from Pitt last week have been money following a loss. Defense couldnt stop Pitt last week and correct me if I am wrong Giants Offense similar to Pitt. Minus Roth a power back a fast back and the leading receiver in the NFL Power ranking #s have Giants at 99.5 plus 3 for 102.5 and the Colts at 104.7 for a 2.2 difference. So the line seems to be right but the amount of money on Colts is very high. I am guessing right at some point New York Money will come in late and it seems like that is always on New York teams. I loved the Colts all week long. Those picks were wrong side in Balt Den and Sea...So dont listen to me ....Only the Phixer man has the answers to these questions.
So tonight you have an interesting MNF situation. NYG off of a BYE week and Colts off a rare loss where they were victimized by Rothlesburger. Big Ben can look slow and lunky and be a sitting duck that gets his aa..kicked but certainly does look like he is benefiting in new offense. Prior to playing the Eagles Eli looked like he was doing well in more conservative shorter throw offense. The Giants have issues at Running back with injuries. They have not been great off bye weeks in years past. They are at home and it is Monday night and they are getting points is the best case for them. Conversely Colts off beatdown from Pitt last week have been money following a loss. Defense couldnt stop Pitt last week and correct me if I am wrong Giants Offense similar to Pitt. Minus Roth a power back a fast back and the leading receiver in the NFL Power ranking #s have Giants at 99.5 plus 3 for 102.5 and the Colts at 104.7 for a 2.2 difference. So the line seems to be right but the amount of money on Colts is very high. I am guessing right at some point New York Money will come in late and it seems like that is always on New York teams. I loved the Colts all week long. Those picks were wrong side in Balt Den and Sea...So dont listen to me ....Only the Phixer man has the answers to these questions.
Looking back at the schedule both teams had - the only quality opponent beaten by any of those two are Baltimore Ravens which were beaten by the Colts in Indy 20-13. Which Giants will we see tonight? Will it be a "clean page" Giants who already were embarrased by the Eagles and the Cowboys demonstrating clueless game. I, as a die hard fan of the Giants would hate to play against them tonight and I am not sure how biased I am by not going against them. This is Giants game altogether where they prove to themselves that they are not yet dead. On the other hand despite the majority of the bets on the Colts the line remained the same. I am confident 10 units worth here.
This is a 10 Units Play
NY Giants +3 -105
Looking back at the schedule both teams had - the only quality opponent beaten by any of those two are Baltimore Ravens which were beaten by the Colts in Indy 20-13. Which Giants will we see tonight? Will it be a "clean page" Giants who already were embarrased by the Eagles and the Cowboys demonstrating clueless game. I, as a die hard fan of the Giants would hate to play against them tonight and I am not sure how biased I am by not going against them. This is Giants game altogether where they prove to themselves that they are not yet dead. On the other hand despite the majority of the bets on the Colts the line remained the same. I am confident 10 units worth here.
This is a 10 Units Play
NY Giants +3 -105
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,117
- PART DEUX 224
- Friday 10/02/2026 863
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,689
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,410
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
