Phixer's NFL Continued
Posted:
#526
San Diego has played the softest schedule so far and has the toughest schedule left according to the website that keeps track of all that. Never easy for these guys to fly across the US and play. Wind and rain played a factor in college games yesterday. The Chargers have last place runniing offense and rely on the passing game. After an undefeated College Football day yesterday going 10-0 and documented 64 on all games yesterday I WAS IN THE ZONE. NFL does not seem as easy today to me BOL
San Diego has played the softest schedule so far and has the toughest schedule left according to the website that keeps track of all that. Never easy for these guys to fly across the US and play. Wind and rain played a factor in college games yesterday. The Chargers have last place runniing offense and rely on the passing game. After an undefeated College Football day yesterday going 10-0 and documented 64 on all games yesterday I WAS IN THE ZONE. NFL does not seem as easy today to me BOL
Posted:
#527
PHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
PHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
Posted:
#528
Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:
PHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
For what it is worth I have Baltimore DEN and SEA
PHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:
PHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
For what it is worth I have Baltimore DEN and SEAPHIx- I know giving 14 points in NFL is not smart...So if the Raiders play Seattle tough in the first half which I doubt since Seattle is returning home and Oakland has always struggled there back to Sea AFC West Roots. Take a look at going against Raiders in second half of the game. I am to the point I do a lot of Live betting in NFL since odds change during the game it is a lot like picking stocks buying high selling low. I WILL ALSO SAY THIS IF I BET AGAINST THE RAIDERS AT FIRST OF THE GAME THEY WILL COVER EVERYTIME....NOT SOMETIMES EVERYTIME. THEY ARE IN TROUBLE TODAY IN MY OPINION AND I AM GOING AGAINST THEM FROM THE START. Take them if you dare
Posted:
#529
Hey Phix....Some things of interest only you and tomorrow paper know what the answer is.....So Den who is public darling and very strong on both sides of the ball head to NE as 3 point favorites. Posted total is 53.5 and historic trends say bet the over all day long. Also strong trend on Patriots as a home dog which just never happens. When it does they cover and take care of business. BUT we all saw New England look team of the past against KC. They have turned things around since then but this will be their best test yet. Brady kind of owns Manning winning 10 of 16 games. Broncos defense is much improved and IMO Patriots will struggle running the ball but will have to be effective to keep ball away from Manning. Vegas has to have this number right to get action on both sides as this will be heaviest bet game of the day. Weather could be a factor today as it was yesterday. Denver and the over seem like the easy picks...NFL never that easy......Cowboys went from 3 point favorites to 1 point dogs with Romo out. IMO if Cowboys would have let Weedon finish the game they would have won. Romo sitting duck in the pocket against blitz. Cardinals love to blitz and are good against the run. Cowboys will hand the ball off and let Murray and the Oline do their jobs. Which may be better than them slinging it all over anyways. Either way with Cowboys Defense needing to stepup it sets up as an under. Carson Palmer has been a turnover machine til this year under Ariens. Washington goes to Minnesota off win against Cowboys. Instead of having Mccoy play this week go into a bye week and then let RG come back they will start him today....Seems like they are thinking he will save them....Remember before he got hurt he wasnt doing much. Vikings Defense 2nd in NFL in sacks this season. Seems like Skins are up and down and this week is their down week. Gotta love Andrew Luck off a loss. Never lost 2 in a row under the coach. On the road to a hard to figure out Giants team off of a bye week. Pittsburgh off a blowout win of the Colts where Roth played best game of his career. Balt off loss that could have been and maybe should have been a win. Ravens and Pitt is must see just to see the most physical game every year. They are scoring a lot of points but this game plays under the total at a very high rate. Year in year out. Games have been high scoring it seems like this year. WIth the weather in stadiums it could be today that the unders start coming in when teams have to run the ball and defend the run the clock keeps ticking....
Hey Phix....Some things of interest only you and tomorrow paper know what the answer is.....So Den who is public darling and very strong on both sides of the ball head to NE as 3 point favorites. Posted total is 53.5 and historic trends say bet the over all day long. Also strong trend on Patriots as a home dog which just never happens. When it does they cover and take care of business. BUT we all saw New England look team of the past against KC. They have turned things around since then but this will be their best test yet. Brady kind of owns Manning winning 10 of 16 games. Broncos defense is much improved and IMO Patriots will struggle running the ball but will have to be effective to keep ball away from Manning. Vegas has to have this number right to get action on both sides as this will be heaviest bet game of the day. Weather could be a factor today as it was yesterday. Denver and the over seem like the easy picks...NFL never that easy......Cowboys went from 3 point favorites to 1 point dogs with Romo out. IMO if Cowboys would have let Weedon finish the game they would have won. Romo sitting duck in the pocket against blitz. Cardinals love to blitz and are good against the run. Cowboys will hand the ball off and let Murray and the Oline do their jobs. Which may be better than them slinging it all over anyways. Either way with Cowboys Defense needing to stepup it sets up as an under. Carson Palmer has been a turnover machine til this year under Ariens. Washington goes to Minnesota off win against Cowboys. Instead of having Mccoy play this week go into a bye week and then let RG come back they will start him today....Seems like they are thinking he will save them....Remember before he got hurt he wasnt doing much. Vikings Defense 2nd in NFL in sacks this season. Seems like Skins are up and down and this week is their down week. Gotta love Andrew Luck off a loss. Never lost 2 in a row under the coach. On the road to a hard to figure out Giants team off of a bye week. Pittsburgh off a blowout win of the Colts where Roth played best game of his career. Balt off loss that could have been and maybe should have been a win. Ravens and Pitt is must see just to see the most physical game every year. They are scoring a lot of points but this game plays under the total at a very high rate. Year in year out. Games have been high scoring it seems like this year. WIth the weather in stadiums it could be today that the unders start coming in when teams have to run the ball and defend the run the clock keeps ticking....
Posted:
#530
[San Diego has not won in Miami since 1981...San Diego 1 dimensional til backs are healthy
] NFL Week 9: MIA Dolphins vs SD Chargers
[/Quote]
The most underrated team in the NFL is meeting the most overrated one. Public is all over the overrated while the line moves in favor of the underrated, yet favored by Vegas team. Guess who is who?
This is a 5 Units Play
MIA Dolphins -2 -110
[San Diego has not won in Miami since 1981...San Diego 1 dimensional til backs are healthy
] NFL Week 9: MIA Dolphins vs SD Chargers
[/Quote]
The most underrated team in the NFL is meeting the most overrated one. Public is all over the overrated while the line moves in favor of the underrated, yet favored by Vegas team. Guess who is who?
This is a 5 Units Play
MIA Dolphins -2 -110
Posted:
#531
Weather certainly will be a factor over under is down 3 points. I cant go against the Pats in this type weather. No play for me on either under or over or side due to snow being a factor.
Weather certainly will be a factor over under is down 3 points. I cant go against the Pats in this type weather. No play for me on either under or over or side due to snow being a factor.
Posted:
#533
It's not going to snow in Foxboro. I live near there... it's just going to be 19 mph winds and going down as night moves along. I like Pats tonight and thats not just being a hometown favorite here. Brady at home in inclement whether as home DOGs... like it. Only a unit or two play, however.
It's not going to snow in Foxboro. I live near there... it's just going to be 19 mph winds and going down as night moves along. I like Pats tonight and thats not just being a hometown favorite here. Brady at home in inclement whether as home DOGs... like it. Only a unit or two play, however.
Posted:
#534
Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
Going to rethink this while I sit in the corner with a dunce cap on.
Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
I admire your daring Cowboys' bet and may bet them for a smidge...bol. I disagree that Miami biz about them being underrated...SD is a top tier team and will prove it on Sunday. I always read your posts and I do appreciate you. Bol!!!
Going to rethink this while I sit in the corner with a dunce cap on.
Posted:
#542
Well Phix my streak continues...I dont know why I bet on or against Raiders. I did try and take the Raiders in the second half since they played so poor in first half. Bookmaker and Betdsi Website having huge issues today...... Hopefully someone read my thread and dared taking the Raiders + points. Seattle going forward is extremely beat up right now. 6 starters out and several went down today. Pats Cards Philadelphia took steps to take over division today. Dolphins totally dominated ....Good thing Phix shared tomorrow paper with us on that one. Cards Cowboys game with Romo injury was a take Cards or dont bet for me. Cowboys at home as favorites have cost me enough money. Not near as much as the Raiders. Onward and upward....Looking forward to the hardest hitting NFL game of the year tonight and looking for Colts to bounce back tomorrow. Not betting anything though til I get tomorrow headlines from the Main Man Phix. I am guessing tonight is no play.
Well Phix my streak continues...I dont know why I bet on or against Raiders. I did try and take the Raiders in the second half since they played so poor in first half. Bookmaker and Betdsi Website having huge issues today...... Hopefully someone read my thread and dared taking the Raiders + points. Seattle going forward is extremely beat up right now. 6 starters out and several went down today. Pats Cards Philadelphia took steps to take over division today. Dolphins totally dominated ....Good thing Phix shared tomorrow paper with us on that one. Cards Cowboys game with Romo injury was a take Cards or dont bet for me. Cowboys at home as favorites have cost me enough money. Not near as much as the Raiders. Onward and upward....Looking forward to the hardest hitting NFL game of the year tonight and looking for Colts to bounce back tomorrow. Not betting anything though til I get tomorrow headlines from the Main Man Phix. I am guessing tonight is no play.
Posted:
#544
[Quote: Originally Posted by phixer] NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
[/THANKS PHIX I AM WITH YA LETS FINISH TODAY WITH A WIN BROS]
This is a 5 Units Play
BAL Ravens +2 -105
[Quote: Originally Posted by phixer] NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
[/THANKS PHIX I AM WITH YA LETS FINISH TODAY WITH A WIN BROS]
This is a 5 Units Play
BAL Ravens +2 -105
Posted:
#546
SAME HERE!! This my bailout game! Last year had a bad week and you were my goto guy then. It was a Bears and under And you got me a WIN there Hopefully the streak continues!!!
SAME HERE!! This my bailout game! Last year had a bad week and you were my goto guy then. It was a Bears and under And you got me a WIN there Hopefully the streak continues!!!
Posted:
#547
Great job on Dolphins Chargers C. Cowboys were a good pick I wanted to take too but all this Romo BS was a cooler for me. On the smae side with you on Balty - I am on ML thou. BOL C
Great job on Dolphins Chargers C. Cowboys were a good pick I wanted to take too but all this Romo BS was a cooler for me. On the smae side with you on Balty - I am on ML thou. BOL C
Posted:
#548
Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:
Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
[/THANKS PHIX I AM WITH YA LETS FINISH TODAY WITH A WIN BROS]
NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
This is a 5 Units Play
BAL Ravens +2 -105
Quote Originally Posted by Raider63:

Quote Originally Posted by phixer:
NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
[/THANKS PHIX I AM WITH YA LETS FINISH TODAY WITH A WIN BROS]
NFL Week 9 SNF: PIT Steelers vs BAL Ravens
This is a 5 Units Play
BAL Ravens +2 -105
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,310
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,122
- PART DEUX 224
- Friday 10/02/2026 869
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,115
- Cleveland Bettors 2,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,417
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,154
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,590
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.