Thx for that inside info bro ![]()
It’s been one hell of a run !
![]()
@WedgieHunters
Cmon man…no one would reply to you…check every one of your threads…. One time I saw Fuse respond….couple weeks ago. But slow down and take a look. You’re going nowhere, you’re in the box ….that should mean something. Have some pride, be a real man, and step back from the keyboards for a week. It’s refreshing, and I’m dead serious. The box is meant for you to chill out, not attack even more than ever calling me a “women”. Jesus Joseph and Mary you’re shallow.
Nobody cares about you raising hell as an intention… nobody follows your dumb teasers, nobody gives you a thumbs up, nobody likes you, and from now on, you’re a nobody in the handicapping world that I live in and work hard at….
a nobody
Unless, if you ever feel like a pick plays for charity, I’ll whoop your ass and make you look like a fool…. Let me know
3 games a week through the playoffs or through season end. I’m so certain I would smash you that I’m willing to put up -200 odds
you got a big mouth
and 6 weeks of no credibility …accept defeat and relax
@WedgieHunters
Cmon man…no one would reply to you…check every one of your threads…. One time I saw Fuse respond….couple weeks ago. But slow down and take a look. You’re going nowhere, you’re in the box ….that should mean something. Have some pride, be a real man, and step back from the keyboards for a week. It’s refreshing, and I’m dead serious. The box is meant for you to chill out, not attack even more than ever calling me a “women”. Jesus Joseph and Mary you’re shallow.
Nobody cares about you raising hell as an intention… nobody follows your dumb teasers, nobody gives you a thumbs up, nobody likes you, and from now on, you’re a nobody in the handicapping world that I live in and work hard at….
a nobody
Unless, if you ever feel like a pick plays for charity, I’ll whoop your ass and make you look like a fool…. Let me know
3 games a week through the playoffs or through season end. I’m so certain I would smash you that I’m willing to put up -200 odds
you got a big mouth
and 6 weeks of no credibility …accept defeat and relax
SHES BACK !
Holy no flo / no dough / all sho / caml toe / little Joe Batman
The softer than cotton candy , ELITE internet keyboard hitn $3 bill Diva can’t get enough of me
![]()
SHES BACK !
Holy no flo / no dough / all sho / caml toe / little Joe Batman
The softer than cotton candy , ELITE internet keyboard hitn $3 bill Diva can’t get enough of me
![]()
She would smash me and I have a big mouth , looks like the elite diva who stacks $10 dimes on a 9-6 week
& picks up 3.6 units
on a 19-6 run has been rattled by a $10 player
![]()
She would smash me and I have a big mouth , looks like the elite diva who stacks $10 dimes on a 9-6 week
& picks up 3.6 units
on a 19-6 run has been rattled by a $10 player
![]()
And the bully who previously said they would basically smash me in a bar also took down his nfl contest record from his posts after I revealed his brutal ncaaf contest
Looks like BIFF was once again rattled by the little $10 playa !
MR . Elite is now 124-161 in the ncaaf contest , that’s some elite capn ![]()
43.5 % !
![]()
And the bully who previously said they would basically smash me in a bar also took down his nfl contest record from his posts after I revealed his brutal ncaaf contest
Looks like BIFF was once again rattled by the little $10 playa !
MR . Elite is now 124-161 in the ncaaf contest , that’s some elite capn ![]()
43.5 % !
![]()
NO CREDIBILITY !!!!!!!!!! ![]()
now were talkn Mrs.wOODSIE & Mrs.wIZERGAL language , I finally understand you
& by the way you soft butt , cotton candy , keyboard hitn $3 bill internet Diva queens definitely complete each other , Love is beautiful isn’t it !
![]()
NO CREDIBILITY !!!!!!!!!! ![]()
now were talkn Mrs.wOODSIE & Mrs.wIZERGAL language , I finally understand you
& by the way you soft butt , cotton candy , keyboard hitn $3 bill internet Diva queens definitely complete each other , Love is beautiful isn’t it !
![]()
Most of you don't know about the box and how it used to be....most of you fucksticks wouldn't have a clue what this area was about but this ain't shit now![]()
Most of you don't know about the box and how it used to be....most of you fucksticks wouldn't have a clue what this area was about but this ain't shit now![]()
