Pete Hegseth, Secretary of War is currently in the process of body slamming Senator Mark Kelly from Arizona. The following is the headline traveling from Maine to California.
War secretary Pete Hegseth to cut seditious Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly's retirement pay, censure & demote Az politician.
The gloves are off! Who is next? MAGA!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Pete Hegseth, Secretary of War is currently in the process of body slamming Senator Mark Kelly from Arizona. The following is the headline traveling from Maine to California.
War secretary Pete Hegseth to cut seditious Democrat Sen. Mark Kelly's retirement pay, censure & demote Az politician.
Mod malpractice moving a timely and legitimate thread from the main to the PB! You know what the sad part is? No one places their name on the decision to move the thread! Pathetic, weak and pitiful! It had to be a Lefty that moved the thread. Prove me wrong.
Mod malpractice moving a timely and legitimate thread from the main to the PB! You know what the sad part is? No one places their name on the decision to move the thread! Pathetic, weak and pitiful! It had to be a Lefty that moved the thread. Prove me wrong.
Dude. I assure that Kelly will not be losing a dime.
Until you come to the understanding that both parties are on the same team with the goal of screwing us all, then you will forever be the reason that the rest of us are doomed.
@sundance
Dude. I assure that Kelly will not be losing a dime.
Until you come to the understanding that both parties are on the same team with the goal of screwing us all, then you will forever be the reason that the rest of us are doomed.
@sundance Dude. I assure that Kelly will not be losing a dime. Until you come to the understanding that both parties are on the same team with the goal of screwing us all, then you will forever be the reason that the rest of us are doomed.
I will never be the reason that the rest of you are doomed! I promise you!
Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:
@sundance Dude. I assure that Kelly will not be losing a dime. Until you come to the understanding that both parties are on the same team with the goal of screwing us all, then you will forever be the reason that the rest of us are doomed.
I will never be the reason that the rest of you are doomed! I promise you!
@sundance You will if you think there are two parties working independently on behalf of the citizens of America. They work hand in glove to screw us all. I wish I could tell you how I know this to be fact, but it’s 100% true.
I have tremendous hope for our future. My hope is because of the following 2 people. Nick Shirley and Elon! Got to run!
Quote Originally Posted by jpitty:
@sundance You will if you think there are two parties working independently on behalf of the citizens of America. They work hand in glove to screw us all. I wish I could tell you how I know this to be fact, but it’s 100% true.
I have tremendous hope for our future. My hope is because of the following 2 people. Nick Shirley and Elon! Got to run!