If anyone sees that clown tell him I'm in here because I try to help people make money by going against him and he hates to admit he sucks that bad.
Tonight: 0-3
ECU 1H - LOSER
UNC Greensboro 2H - LOSER
TEXAS 2H - LOSER (not only a loser, they were up at the half, didn't even cover the full game +10.5 and it went over by a half point).
On the first two I faded him and made money. On the last one unfortunately I had Texas and the Under so his bad mojo killed it both ways.
There is enough history and proof out there that if you fade him you will win long term.
Yes he has his hot streaks like any mush does, but wow it's like when he calls a play, the world stops turning, then restarts in the opposite direction.
I almost feel bad for the teams involved, like you want to tweet them and just give them a heads up that it's not going to happen tonight.
It's weird to think there are only 2 options to betting and he consistently picks the wrong one on a 50/50 proposition.
But he's still happy tonight because Communist Mamdani is about to run NYC into the ground. So he'll look past his crappy picks.
Again fade him, it's profitable, especially on big tv games, that's where he shines the best (or worst) depending on what side you are on.![]()
Paging JDash_Scoreless
If anyone sees that clown tell him I'm in here because I try to help people make money by going against him and he hates to admit he sucks that bad.
Tonight: 0-3
ECU 1H - LOSER
UNC Greensboro 2H - LOSER
TEXAS 2H - LOSER (not only a loser, they were up at the half, didn't even cover the full game +10.5 and it went over by a half point).
On the first two I faded him and made money. On the last one unfortunately I had Texas and the Under so his bad mojo killed it both ways.
There is enough history and proof out there that if you fade him you will win long term.
Yes he has his hot streaks like any mush does, but wow it's like when he calls a play, the world stops turning, then restarts in the opposite direction.
I almost feel bad for the teams involved, like you want to tweet them and just give them a heads up that it's not going to happen tonight.
It's weird to think there are only 2 options to betting and he consistently picks the wrong one on a 50/50 proposition.
But he's still happy tonight because Communist Mamdani is about to run NYC into the ground. So he'll look past his crappy picks.
Again fade him, it's profitable, especially on big tv games, that's where he shines the best (or worst) depending on what side you are on.![]()
Good grief he just took the Clippers 2H +6 and I have the Clippers full game +8.5....
I can only pray that my side holds up... 1 point lead at the half just like Texas earlier...
![]()
Good grief he just took the Clippers 2H +6 and I have the Clippers full game +8.5....
I can only pray that my side holds up... 1 point lead at the half just like Texas earlier...
![]()
Well what do you know.... Clippers up 1 at the half... down 8 and the end of the 3rd quarter.... and now down 22 with 6 minutes to go.
Anyone need any other convincing?
Fade and make your money. There are a few other mushes on the forum too and I make money from them daily.
Why even bother doing research on games? I researched Texas and the Clippers and they were both up at the half.
Enter JDashMush.... "Hold my beer guys, I'll get the other team going" yep you sure did!
I have to admire his ability to be wrong like this. Makes me think he just posts plays and doesn't play with real money otherwise he'd be broke.
I get thrown in the penalty box for being a truth teller... And I'm not even rude, racist, and egotistical like he is.
I'm just share what works for me, and I get punished for it. Very odd phenomenon...
Congrats on your scoreless day... At least I was able to fade the 1H play since he gave us 2 minutes before it started.
Typically he posts his 2H plays after they start then you have do quick math and live bet and hope to catch the number.
It's kind of a fun game really... just annoying when you are on the same side.![]()
Well what do you know.... Clippers up 1 at the half... down 8 and the end of the 3rd quarter.... and now down 22 with 6 minutes to go.
Anyone need any other convincing?
Fade and make your money. There are a few other mushes on the forum too and I make money from them daily.
Why even bother doing research on games? I researched Texas and the Clippers and they were both up at the half.
Enter JDashMush.... "Hold my beer guys, I'll get the other team going" yep you sure did!
I have to admire his ability to be wrong like this. Makes me think he just posts plays and doesn't play with real money otherwise he'd be broke.
I get thrown in the penalty box for being a truth teller... And I'm not even rude, racist, and egotistical like he is.
I'm just share what works for me, and I get punished for it. Very odd phenomenon...
Congrats on your scoreless day... At least I was able to fade the 1H play since he gave us 2 minutes before it started.
Typically he posts his 2H plays after they start then you have do quick math and live bet and hope to catch the number.
It's kind of a fun game really... just annoying when you are on the same side.![]()
0-4 and I'm the least shocked person in the world.
I don't know how he has the will power to come back tomorrow and post more plays.
But I do appreciate when he does.
Moral of the story: Find your mush, follow him, fade him, profit from him. He is my mush, but he can be our mush.
Enjoy.![]()
0-4 and I'm the least shocked person in the world.
I don't know how he has the will power to come back tomorrow and post more plays.
But I do appreciate when he does.
Moral of the story: Find your mush, follow him, fade him, profit from him. He is my mush, but he can be our mush.
Enjoy.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
