What did he do? BetToWin was a good guy & good for the forum. Sure he broke balls, we break balls around here. But is it worth the permanent ban?
Anyway. Tonight I'm going with the Over AGAIN 49' with Car SF. Must be nuts to bet an Over on Prime time but I'm going with the silly law of averages here & the Fact that I think SF can find their groove on the stretch here.
GLTA
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
What did he do? BetToWin was a good guy & good for the forum. Sure he broke balls, we break balls around here. But is it worth the permanent ban?
Anyway. Tonight I'm going with the Over AGAIN 49' with Car SF. Must be nuts to bet an Over on Prime time but I'm going with the silly law of averages here & the Fact that I think SF can find their groove on the stretch here.