Is anything brewing in your crazy mind ? If so, please share. I need new tires for my car. ![]()
![]()
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
By showing up!
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
By showing up!
Haha this was some funny ass shit.. Good work. Almost tend to agree with some haha
Haha this was some funny ass shit.. Good work. Almost tend to agree with some haha
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
Bator.....should I parlay the Bengals ml, Raiders ml and GB under?
Are parlays good bets?
Where do babies come from?
How did Dave Wannstadt keep his job so long?
How will Bill Stewart cost WV their bowl game?
I'm thinking about parlaying NE/Philly/Dallas on the ML? Sure thing?
![]()
