Hey Mike ..... I was on Manhattan ..... like it a lot ...... I thought Rick was too cocky about him being seeded in the tournament ..... i did post on someone else post....... i guess having a bad day ...... u will bounce back ! ..... your up overall all that matters anyways !
Hey Mike ..... I was on Manhattan ..... like it a lot ...... I thought Rick was too cocky about him being seeded in the tournament ..... i did post on someone else post....... i guess having a bad day ...... u will bounce back ! ..... your up overall all that matters anyways !
hey Mike since I know you are not scared to drop ML's I can give you a sure fire winner which I already took in soccer. The team is Tours and they are in France Ligue 2 they play bottom dwellers Bastia and are -265 currently. Bastia has only scored 4 goals on the road in losing 11 matches and this will be yet another. get the loot train back on track...
hey Mike since I know you are not scared to drop ML's I can give you a sure fire winner which I already took in soccer. The team is Tours and they are in France Ligue 2 they play bottom dwellers Bastia and are -265 currently. Bastia has only scored 4 goals on the road in losing 11 matches and this will be yet another. get the loot train back on track...
hey Mike since I know you are not scared to drop ML's I can give you a sure fire winner which I already took in soccer. The team is Tours and they are in France Ligue 2 they play bottom dwellers Bastia and are -265 currently. Bastia has only scored 4 goals on the road in losing 11 matches and this will be yet another. get the loot train back on track...
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
Thank you for your cooperation
Quote Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:
hey Mike since I know you are not scared to drop ML's I can give you a sure fire winner which I already took in soccer. The team is Tours and they are in France Ligue 2 they play bottom dwellers Bastia and are -265 currently. Bastia has only scored 4 goals on the road in losing 11 matches and this will be yet another. get the loot train back on track...
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
Thank you for your cooperation
No thanks Hoss. I'm headed to Mexico! Jajajaja. You guys are silly billies!
Quote Originally Posted by ksuschmidt52:
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
Thank you for your cooperation
No thanks Hoss. I'm headed to Mexico! Jajajaja. You guys are silly billies!
I won with mercer +13 and mercer +12.5 Live In Game...happy as can be...I an now 8-0-1 in tourney...well 9-0-1 if i count Tenn beating Iowa !!! Good Luck Mike...Looking forward to ur plays...if we match up...I am going record breaking grouper ...
I won with mercer +13 and mercer +12.5 Live In Game...happy as can be...I an now 8-0-1 in tourney...well 9-0-1 if i count Tenn beating Iowa !!! Good Luck Mike...Looking forward to ur plays...if we match up...I am going record breaking grouper ...
I'm up $195K just this month alone so if you wanna have a pissing contest about profits you're gonna have to come at me w more ammunition than that, boy
Sure you are!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Mdpharm23:
I'm up $195K just this month alone so if you wanna have a pissing contest about profits you're gonna have to come at me w more ammunition than that, boy
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
Thank you for your cooperation
Hahahahahahhaha
Quote Originally Posted by ksuschmidt52:
Sir, we will need all your contact information, as it's come to our attention that you are delinquent on your Sports betting Taxes. Please contact me privately, so you can make arrangements with our IRS offices.
I won with mercer +13 and mercer +12.5 Live In Game...happy as can be...I an now 8-0-1 in tourney...well 9-0-1 if i count Tenn beating Iowa !!! Good Luck Mike...Looking forward to ur plays...if we match up...I am going record breaking grouper ...
Well done!!
I grabbed a bag of loot on that also!!!
Your thoughts on other games?
Quote Originally Posted by phillyfranko:
I won with mercer +13 and mercer +12.5 Live In Game...happy as can be...I an now 8-0-1 in tourney...well 9-0-1 if i count Tenn beating Iowa !!! Good Luck Mike...Looking forward to ur plays...if we match up...I am going record breaking grouper ...