////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Absolutely! Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...
Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit
I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.
BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too. Sick about Iglesias.
Okay, maybe I'll take over mikeeees thread!! Thing is, I actually post my units bet. This was on page 37 of this long and boring thread. Won almost 4.5 units!!
JUST KIDDING, MIKEEE! The train is all yours!! But maybe you will get it thru your little girlee mind and realize that you can't bullshit your way thru this. Your non-response after your DISASTER yesterday, proved what a box you really are. "I am sodding my huge yard!" Are you f-ing kidding?!?
Be real, mikeee. Your best friend diver is still the biggest fool on this board. Don't try to top him.
GL everybody.....and I like UCLA spotting the points in the late game....1 unit.
Absolutely! Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...
Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit
I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.
BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too. Sick about Iglesias.
Okay, maybe I'll take over mikeeees thread!! Thing is, I actually post my units bet. This was on page 37 of this long and boring thread. Won almost 4.5 units!!
JUST KIDDING, MIKEEE! The train is all yours!! But maybe you will get it thru your little girlee mind and realize that you can't bullshit your way thru this. Your non-response after your DISASTER yesterday, proved what a box you really are. "I am sodding my huge yard!" Are you f-ing kidding?!?
Be real, mikeee. Your best friend diver is still the biggest fool on this board. Don't try to top him.
GL everybody.....and I like UCLA spotting the points in the late game....1 unit.
Absolutely! Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...
Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit
I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.
BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too. Sick about Iglesias.
Absolutely! Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...
Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit
I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.
BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too. Sick about Iglesias.
Afternoon guys. Sorry no picks today. Getting sod put in in my huge backyard. Been busy all day.
Good luck to all of you!
Looooooooooooot Looooooooooooot!
Afternoon guys. Sorry no picks today. Getting sod put in in my huge backyard. Been busy all day.
Good luck to all of you!
Looooooooooooot Looooooooooooot!
I'm sad, as our country depends on the Taxes collected on sports wagering winnings...don't know why Mike would say he loved the card, and not make any plays
I'm sad, as our country depends on the Taxes collected on sports wagering winnings...don't know why Mike would say he loved the card, and not make any plays
all day yesterday, Mike said he loved the card today, and no picks.
I'm sad, as our country depends on the Taxes collected on sports wagering winnings...don't know why Mike would say he loved the card, and not make any plays
Your schtick has been very well played from day one, Schmidt. The avatar badge is the icing on the cake.
Touche my friend, touché.
all day yesterday, Mike said he loved the card today, and no picks.
I'm sad, as our country depends on the Taxes collected on sports wagering winnings...don't know why Mike would say he loved the card, and not make any plays
Your schtick has been very well played from day one, Schmidt. The avatar badge is the icing on the cake.
Touche my friend, touché.
this guy never made a real bet. it was funny as hell reading all the guys "following" him and all the guys giving him crap. Please come back on here. i need a god laugh.
this guy never made a real bet. it was funny as hell reading all the guys "following" him and all the guys giving him crap. Please come back on here. i need a god laugh.
Your schtick has been very well played from day one, Schmidt. The avatar badge is the icing on the cake.
Touche my friend, touché.
Your schtick has been very well played from day one, Schmidt. The avatar badge is the icing on the cake.
Touche my friend, touché.
this guy never made a real bet. it was funny as hell reading all the guys "following" him and all the guys giving him crap. Please come back on here. i need a god laugh.
this guy never made a real bet. it was funny as hell reading all the guys "following" him and all the guys giving him crap. Please come back on here. i need a god laugh.
Damn so many grown men on mikes Johnson like school girls
Damn so many grown men on mikes Johnson like school girls
I got nothing to say...just wanted post #1000
I got nothing to say...just wanted post #1000
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,393
- Sunday 10/04/2026 687
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,332
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,520
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,822
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,228
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,847
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
