Come back, Mikey, come back!! We want to stack some more loooooooooooooooooot!! Same as last year; loses a couple, goes broke, gets heat, and is long gone!! Hilarious and wacky, but entertaining, nonsense.
Come back, Mikey, come back!! We want to stack some more loooooooooooooooooot!! Same as last year; loses a couple, goes broke, gets heat, and is long gone!! Hilarious and wacky, but entertaining, nonsense.
Afternoon guys. Sorry no picks today. Getting sod put in in my huge backyard. Been busy all day.
Good luck to all of you!
Looooooooooooot Looooooooooooot!
Hil F-in arious. That is your excuse. Mike, this statement makes you r look like a clown. You have one day where you go 0 for and you pack it in. Have some pride. You are going to get killed for this statement. Your telling me for a month you have time to bump your own thread during the day and then after yesterday "I am getting sod put in my backyard." C'mon man. I know it sucks. "I got destroyed last night, so I am taking a day away from it to get clear. I will her back strong" is what you should say. Do yourself a solid when you come back. Take Frank Whites advice and start posting some units next to those plays or provide a key as to what Double or Triple Super Duper Grouper play equates to. This will give you credibility. And don't bump your own thread so much. GL
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Afternoon guys. Sorry no picks today. Getting sod put in in my huge backyard. Been busy all day.
Good luck to all of you!
Looooooooooooot Looooooooooooot!
Hil F-in arious. That is your excuse. Mike, this statement makes you r look like a clown. You have one day where you go 0 for and you pack it in. Have some pride. You are going to get killed for this statement. Your telling me for a month you have time to bump your own thread during the day and then after yesterday "I am getting sod put in my backyard." C'mon man. I know it sucks. "I got destroyed last night, so I am taking a day away from it to get clear. I will her back strong" is what you should say. Do yourself a solid when you come back. Take Frank Whites advice and start posting some units next to those plays or provide a key as to what Double or Triple Super Duper Grouper play equates to. This will give you credibility. And don't bump your own thread so much. GL
Dude she isn't broke, she never was even betting, she just had fun garnering some attention but betting high money lines. C'mon, she's pathetic and not worthy of anything, huge backyard lol....gotta love her moxie though
Dude she isn't broke, she never was even betting, she just had fun garnering some attention but betting high money lines. C'mon, she's pathetic and not worthy of anything, huge backyard lol....gotta love her moxie though
Dude she isn't broke, she never was even betting, she just had fun garnering some attention but betting high money lines. C'mon, she's pathetic and not worthy of anything, huge backyard lol....gotta love her moxie though
You bug me!!
How man to man!!
You make a bet, I make a bet???
Quote Originally Posted by Delino349:
Dude she isn't broke, she never was even betting, she just had fun garnering some attention but betting high money lines. C'mon, she's pathetic and not worthy of anything, huge backyard lol....gotta love her moxie though