Kobe, when is he bending you over, before or after his next loss?
////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\
Didn't play Geogia....just amazes all the douches on this site.
But I'm glad you're smart enough to know you're one of he douches I was referring to
. You're not as dumb as you sound.
Didn't play Geogia....just amazes all the douches on this site.
But I'm glad you're smart enough to know you're one of he douches I was referring to
. You're not as dumb as you sound.
Didn't play Geogia....just amazes all the douches on this site.
But I'm glad you're smart enough to know you're one of he douches I was referring to
. You're not as dumb as you sound.
...one of "the" douches...
Not wasting anymore time on this. Good luck with your plays. We're all here to make money.
Didn't play Geogia....just amazes all the douches on this site.
But I'm glad you're smart enough to know you're one of he douches I was referring to
. You're not as dumb as you sound.
...one of "the" douches...
Not wasting anymore time on this. Good luck with your plays. We're all here to make money.
Does he have anymore plays?
Does he have anymore plays?
where is the record updating that you love to boast dealing with the streak...
where is the record updating that you love to boast dealing with the streak...
I'm hoping that FBI agent that's around lurking this thread do not decide to audit me or i may have to decide to "sod" my medium sized backyard with money underneath that Mike had made me all this time.
All aboard to Taterville
I'm hoping that FBI agent that's around lurking this thread do not decide to audit me or i may have to decide to "sod" my medium sized backyard with money underneath that Mike had made me all this time.
All aboard to Taterville
that's not hating at all....its fact....he loved to boast his 70-80 percent win percentage which would be impressive picking spreads but losing -300 and -380 favs meaning you have to win 70-80 just to break even. I find it funny when he felt he was killing it he was posting every 20-30 minutes now that system has gotten tough, he got going
that's not hating at all....its fact....he loved to boast his 70-80 percent win percentage which would be impressive picking spreads but losing -300 and -380 favs meaning you have to win 70-80 just to break even. I find it funny when he felt he was killing it he was posting every 20-30 minutes now that system has gotten tough, he got going
I've decided to join covers due to all the loot stacking that is going on in this thread.
I'm hoping that FBI agent that's around lurking this thread do not decide to audit me or i may have to decide to "sod" my medium sized backyard with money underneath that Mike had made me all this time.
All aboard to Taterville
I've decided to join covers due to all the loot stacking that is going on in this thread.
I'm hoping that FBI agent that's around lurking this thread do not decide to audit me or i may have to decide to "sod" my medium sized backyard with money underneath that Mike had made me all this time.
All aboard to Taterville
Chicago Bulls ML-4000
All aboard to Taterville who's coming.
Chicago Bulls ML-4000
All aboard to Taterville who's coming.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,388
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,322
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,477
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,815
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,493
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,221
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,863
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
