• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    ////////March Madness Loooooooooot Train Thread\\\\\\\\

    «First Previous 373839 ... 424344 Next Last»
    Safe-Cracker
    kimoinsd808
    waltes1
    bk1374
    HONEYMAN
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 126154
    Posts: 1088
    «First Previous 373839 ... 424344 Next Last»
     
    Safe-Cracker
    Safe-Cracker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 73
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:37 AM ET #901

     Mike what we looking at today?
    Reply
     Mike what we looking at today?
     
    kimoinsd808
    kimoinsd808
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 6539
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:41 AM ET #902

    Quote Originally Posted by HONEYMAN:

    Absolutely!  Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...

    Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
    George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
    New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
    Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
    Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
    Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit

    I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.

    BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too.  Sick about Iglesias.


    Then start your own thread dumbazz.  Oh wait, no one gives a shiet what you think or who you're playing. Have a shitty day a-hole. 
    Bitcoin, not crypto.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HONEYMAN:

    Absolutely!  Though mikeee hates other people to do it in HIS thread...

    Stephen F. Austin ML------1 unit to win 2.45 units
    George Washington ML----1 unit to win 1.35 units
    New Mexico -3--------------1 unit
    Wichita State -16 1/2-------2 units
    Baylor -4---------------------1 unit
    Providence + 4 1/2----------1 unit

    I had a great day yesterday and have been rather hot.

    BTW, I am a diehard Tiger fan too.  Sick about Iglesias.


    Then start your own thread dumbazz.  Oh wait, no one gives a shiet what you think or who you're playing. Have a shitty day a-hole. 
     
    waltes1
    waltes1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 221
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:41 AM ET #903

    LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL, darn THE HATERS MIKE...

    "LOOOOOOOOOT LOOOOOOOOOOOT"

     
    Reply

    LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL, darn THE HATERS MIKE...

    "LOOOOOOOOOT LOOOOOOOOOOOT"

     
     
    bk1374
    bk1374
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 7891
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:44 AM ET #904

    I 

    AM 

    JUMPING

    ON

    THE

    POOP

    TRAIN

    JUST

    POOPED 

    OUT

    A

    DOUBLE

    POOPER

    DOUPER

    GROUPER

    POOOP POOOP.....ALL ABOARD THE POOP TRAIN!!!



    Reply
    I 

    AM 

    JUMPING

    ON

    THE

    POOP

    TRAIN

    JUST

    POOPED 

    OUT

    A

    DOUBLE

    POOPER

    DOUPER

    GROUPER

    POOOP POOOP.....ALL ABOARD THE POOP TRAIN!!!



     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:45 AM ET #905

    Quote Originally Posted by kimoinsd808:


    Then start your own thread dumbazz.  Oh wait, no one gives a shiet what you think or who you're playing. Have a shitty day a-hole. 

     But he asked me to.  

    I do post my winners on another website without all this drama and tater songs and -250 ML wagers.

    Go ahead and fade my picks pal.  And keep playing mikeees winners!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kimoinsd808:


    Then start your own thread dumbazz.  Oh wait, no one gives a shiet what you think or who you're playing. Have a shitty day a-hole. 

     But he asked me to.  

    I do post my winners on another website without all this drama and tater songs and -250 ML wagers.

    Go ahead and fade my picks pal.  And keep playing mikeees winners!

     
    holydiver
    holydiver
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 4987
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 10:57 AM ET #906

    Hey mik these guys are a bunch of wannabes that are just jealous of you and I in our  winning year. they can touch us and they know it  It just all the money they have lost this year and they are jealous of us  and they get exceptionaly cranky when it's breast feeding time
    Reply
    Hey mik these guys are a bunch of wannabes that are just jealous of you and I in our  winning year. they can touch us and they know it  It just all the money they have lost this year and they are jealous of us  and they get exceptionaly cranky when it's breast feeding time
     
    CSarge8
    CSarge8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2000
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:04 AM ET #907

    I am a LONG time Capper and have been on wagerline/covers for quite some time.. All you guys who are hammering this dude--to be honest.. I dont get it. He HAS been consistently winning (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), he had a terrible day yesterday (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), so he has fun with the "units" big freaking deal..

    I have seen great cappers come and go because some of you morons just drive them to leave. I am not saying this kid Mike is a "great" capper--time will tell, but seriously with the schoolgirl BS.. you guys that are hammering him, grow up-- or just shut the F up.

    Sarge

    Reply

    I am a LONG time Capper and have been on wagerline/covers for quite some time.. All you guys who are hammering this dude--to be honest.. I dont get it. He HAS been consistently winning (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), he had a terrible day yesterday (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), so he has fun with the "units" big freaking deal..

    I have seen great cappers come and go because some of you morons just drive them to leave. I am not saying this kid Mike is a "great" capper--time will tell, but seriously with the schoolgirl BS.. you guys that are hammering him, grow up-- or just shut the F up.

    Sarge

     
    JustDueIt
    JustDueIt
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 1671
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:07 AM ET #908

    Quote Originally Posted by HONEYMAN:

     But he asked me to.  

    I do post my winners on another website without all this drama and tater songs and -250 ML wagers.

    Go ahead and fade my picks pal.  And keep playing mikeees winners!

     

    you either took mikes pick and lost or you are a bookie.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HONEYMAN:

     But he asked me to.  

    I do post my winners on another website without all this drama and tater songs and -250 ML wagers.

    Go ahead and fade my picks pal.  And keep playing mikeees winners!

     

    you either took mikes pick and lost or you are a bookie.....

     
    Safe-Cracker
    Safe-Cracker
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 73
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:09 AM ET #909

    Let's go Loot Train!!!

    Thoughts on Nebraska mike?

    Reply

    Let's go Loot Train!!!

    Thoughts on Nebraska mike?

     
    Ddubb
    Ddubb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:12 AM ET #910

    Well said Sarge. It's all of our decisions to follow a play or not. After all were on the same team just trying to grab that loot. We're all after the sports book, bookies and Casino's money. A little support is a big thing here! Nobody goes 100%.
    Reply
    Well said Sarge. It's all of our decisions to follow a play or not. After all were on the same team just trying to grab that loot. We're all after the sports book, bookies and Casino's money. A little support is a big thing here! Nobody goes 100%.
     
    kobe88
    kobe88
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 241
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:14 AM ET #911

    Quote Originally Posted by CSarge8:

    I am a LONG time Capper and have been on wagerline/covers for quite some time.. All you guys who are hammering this dude--to be honest.. I dont get it. He HAS been consistently winning (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), he had a terrible day yesterday (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), so he has fun with the "units" big freaking deal..

    I have seen great cappers come and go because some of you morons just drive them to leave. I am not saying this kid Mike is a "great" capper--time will tell, but seriously with the schoolgirl BS.. you guys that are hammering him, grow up-- or just shut the F up.

    Sarge

    100% agree Sarge

    If you don't like Mike's picks stay out of his thread.  I don't get the bashing at all.  It's a complete waste of time.

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CSarge8:

    I am a LONG time Capper and have been on wagerline/covers for quite some time.. All you guys who are hammering this dude--to be honest.. I dont get it. He HAS been consistently winning (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), he had a terrible day yesterday (YOUR CHOICE to follow or not), so he has fun with the "units" big freaking deal..

    I have seen great cappers come and go because some of you morons just drive them to leave. I am not saying this kid Mike is a "great" capper--time will tell, but seriously with the schoolgirl BS.. you guys that are hammering him, grow up-- or just shut the F up.

    Sarge

    100% agree Sarge

    If you don't like Mike's picks stay out of his thread.  I don't get the bashing at all.  It's a complete waste of time.

     

     
    TU16
    TU16
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2013
    Posts: 204
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:15 AM ET #912

    It's a new day Loooot Train....

    Funny how Mikeru has a bad day and his post is fillllllllllled with TATERS.  Get out of here with all that negetive BS. 

    Lets get this train rolllling...LOOOOOT LOOOOOOOT!!!!

    Reply

    It's a new day Loooot Train....

    Funny how Mikeru has a bad day and his post is fillllllllllled with TATERS.  Get out of here with all that negetive BS. 

    Lets get this train rolllling...LOOOOOT LOOOOOOOT!!!!

     
    ksuschmidt52
    ksuschmidt52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:16 AM ET #913

    get the loot train moving forward, so I can collect those taxes.  We coming for you boys
    Reply
    get the loot train moving forward, so I can collect those taxes.  We coming for you boys
     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:21 AM ET #914

    I agree with you too, Sarge.  And he lost Louisville...so what.  so did a lot of people.  I liked them to, but not enough for a play.

    But if you're a "LONG time capper", then you know how ridiculous it is to put -270 large money on the ML during the NCAA tournament.  Against an in-state rival?  On a team as schizo as OSU?!?  Only amateurs and losers do that.  That is why I personally bash, mikeee.  He CONSISTANTLY does this with huge ML faves, and then claims he picks 70% winners.....but never mentions the "money won".  As a long-time capper, you might agree with me that $$ trump all. 

    But your point is taken.  I'll leave the thread.  I just know there are a lot of novice cappers that come here for info and (ignorantly) tail picks.  Because mikeee makes such a production and bumps his thread so many times, he gets their page views, and these guys follow his picks.  I, like you, hate to see bookies win

    gl everybody.

    Reply

    I agree with you too, Sarge.  And he lost Louisville...so what.  so did a lot of people.  I liked them to, but not enough for a play.

    But if you're a "LONG time capper", then you know how ridiculous it is to put -270 large money on the ML during the NCAA tournament.  Against an in-state rival?  On a team as schizo as OSU?!?  Only amateurs and losers do that.  That is why I personally bash, mikeee.  He CONSISTANTLY does this with huge ML faves, and then claims he picks 70% winners.....but never mentions the "money won".  As a long-time capper, you might agree with me that $$ trump all. 

    But your point is taken.  I'll leave the thread.  I just know there are a lot of novice cappers that come here for info and (ignorantly) tail picks.  Because mikeee makes such a production and bumps his thread so many times, he gets their page views, and these guys follow his picks.  I, like you, hate to see bookies win

    gl everybody.

     
    CSarge8
    CSarge8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2000
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:35 AM ET #915

    Do I think betting OSU on a $$ line was a smart play.. nope. Do I think the kids is a good capper, like I said "Time will tell". What I do like to see is others opinions that I trust and value..

    I could care less about the units and how he accounts for it. I do not tail or follow his picks UNLESS I see something that makes sense or if there is INFO that I didnt know about his picks--which he does not provide. BUT AGAIN, he has been winning.. and that is good for those who dont cap there own games.

    Everyone is entitled to a losing day, god knows I have had my own.

    As I get older, those TERRIBLE days become farther and farther apart.

     

    Sarge

    Reply

    Do I think betting OSU on a $$ line was a smart play.. nope. Do I think the kids is a good capper, like I said "Time will tell". What I do like to see is others opinions that I trust and value..

    I could care less about the units and how he accounts for it. I do not tail or follow his picks UNLESS I see something that makes sense or if there is INFO that I didnt know about his picks--which he does not provide. BUT AGAIN, he has been winning.. and that is good for those who dont cap there own games.

    Everyone is entitled to a losing day, god knows I have had my own.

    As I get older, those TERRIBLE days become farther and farther apart.

     

    Sarge

     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:45 AM ET #916

    We agree again, Sarge.  He never provides any info or insight.  Just songs and claims how much money he wins.   That is why he lacks my respect.

    Anyway, since you are a real capper, here's a theory I will be playing today based on actual real, statistical info.

    First round games involving 1-4 seeds have gone under 60% of the time since 2005.  Yesterday, there were 8 games, obviously, and they went 4-4.  But 2 of the losses were by 1 point, and another was OT.  Seems to me those are good odds for today.  Therefore, in my eyes some intelligent plays today would be:


    Duke U142

    Arizona U128

    Creighton U155 
    Kansas U152
    Wichita St. U125
    Virginia U123
    Iowa St. U145
    UCLA U146 

     

     

    Reply

    We agree again, Sarge.  He never provides any info or insight.  Just songs and claims how much money he wins.   That is why he lacks my respect.

    Anyway, since you are a real capper, here's a theory I will be playing today based on actual real, statistical info.

    First round games involving 1-4 seeds have gone under 60% of the time since 2005.  Yesterday, there were 8 games, obviously, and they went 4-4.  But 2 of the losses were by 1 point, and another was OT.  Seems to me those are good odds for today.  Therefore, in my eyes some intelligent plays today would be:


    Duke U142

    Arizona U128

    Creighton U155 
    Kansas U152
    Wichita St. U125
    Virginia U123
    Iowa St. U145
    UCLA U146 

     

     

     
    CSarge8
    CSarge8
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2000
    Posts: 187
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:48 AM ET #917

    One thing I do not bet on, are "trends".. I just dont believe in them. I feel if you flipped a coin 200 times and heads came up 120 and tails 80, does that dictate what is happening for the next 200X? I would say no..

    Does it make me RIGHT, nope..

    That being said, I hope you win them all or the majority! I like the OVER in ULL/Creighton.

     

    Sarge

    Reply

    One thing I do not bet on, are "trends".. I just dont believe in them. I feel if you flipped a coin 200 times and heads came up 120 and tails 80, does that dictate what is happening for the next 200X? I would say no..

    Does it make me RIGHT, nope..

    That being said, I hope you win them all or the majority! I like the OVER in ULL/Creighton.

     

    Sarge

     
    HONEYMAN
    HONEYMAN
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 270
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:52 AM ET #918

    Quote Originally Posted by CSarge8:

    One thing I do not bet on, are "trends".. I just dont believe in them. I feel if you flipped a coin 200 times and heads came up 120 and tails 80, does that dictate what is happening for the next 200X? I would say no..

    Does it make me RIGHT, nope..

    That being said, I hope you win them all or the majority! I like the OVER in ULL/Creighton.

     

    Sarge

    I understand.  Not that big of a trend bettor myself, but I find this one kinda interesting so I'll be playing it today.  It'll be cool to just follow along with something like this to see how it does.

    Watch it go 1-7 and then everyone will bash me like I bash mikeeee.

    gl.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CSarge8:

    One thing I do not bet on, are "trends".. I just dont believe in them. I feel if you flipped a coin 200 times and heads came up 120 and tails 80, does that dictate what is happening for the next 200X? I would say no..

    Does it make me RIGHT, nope..

    That being said, I hope you win them all or the majority! I like the OVER in ULL/Creighton.

     

    Sarge

    I understand.  Not that big of a trend bettor myself, but I find this one kinda interesting so I'll be playing it today.  It'll be cool to just follow along with something like this to see how it does.

    Watch it go 1-7 and then everyone will bash me like I bash mikeeee.

    gl.

     
    nuggins
    nuggins
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 4546
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:54 AM ET #919

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpharm23:

    I'm up $195K just this month alone so if you wanna have a pissing contest about profits you're gonna have to come at me w more ammunition than that, boy


    ...good one!!!

    .... better watch out for the IRS...i heard they are double staffed for Cover's March Madness !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdpharm23:

    I'm up $195K just this month alone so if you wanna have a pissing contest about profits you're gonna have to come at me w more ammunition than that, boy


    ...good one!!!

    .... better watch out for the IRS...i heard they are double staffed for Cover's March Madness !!
     
    TNT12
    TNT12
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 651
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 11:56 AM ET #920

    Reply
     
    ksuschmidt52
    ksuschmidt52
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 12:03 PM ET #921

    Quote Originally Posted by nuggins:



    ...good one!!!

    .... better watch out for the IRS...i heard they are double staffed for Cover's March Madness !!


    Me and My guys have this covered IRS is here to stay
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by nuggins:



    ...good one!!!

    .... better watch out for the IRS...i heard they are double staffed for Cover's March Madness !!


    Me and My guys have this covered IRS is here to stay
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 12:10 PM ET #922

    Great video about capping guys.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNvjxbssQ70&feature=youtube_gdata_player




    Reply
    Great video about capping guys.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNvjxbssQ70&feature=youtube_gdata_player




     
    joeRU
    joeRU
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 157
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 12:13 PM ET #923

    mikeyyyy whatup homeslice!!!!

    hope u feeling better today...these taters are way too funny bro
    Reply
    mikeyyyy whatup homeslice!!!!

    hope u feeling better today...these taters are way too funny bro
     
    mikeru3
    mikeru3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 22710
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 12:15 PM ET #924

    Quote Originally Posted by joeRU:

    mikeyyyy whatup homeslice!!!!

    hope u feeling better today...these taters are way too funny bro

    Feeling great man. Watch the video above for some great tips on how to be a winner. Gotta watch till the end though!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by joeRU:

    mikeyyyy whatup homeslice!!!!

    hope u feeling better today...these taters are way too funny bro

    Feeling great man. Watch the video above for some great tips on how to be a winner. Gotta watch till the end though!

     
     
    Vinhmlb
    Vinhmlb
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 326
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2014 - 12:19 PM ET #925

    No play on Duke?
    Reply
    No play on Duke?
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 373839 ... 424344 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,391
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,329
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,499
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,820
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,495
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,224
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,870
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,845

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.