Doesn't really matter if you took Pitt....but it sure the hell looks like you are 0-2 today with the OSU and Cincinnatti picks....... Everytime I follow your picks....it seems like its a loss.
Doesn't really matter if you took Pitt....but it sure the hell looks like you are 0-2 today with the OSU and Cincinnatti picks....... Everytime I follow your picks....it seems like its a loss.
Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
I always really wonder what guys like this actually look like sitting behind their computer typing idiotic things like this...
Quote Originally Posted by TPSJ530:
Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
I always really wonder what guys like this actually look like sitting behind their computer typing idiotic things like this...
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.
All I said was that Pitt was putting a hurting on Colorado. It's my thread. If I choose to make a comment then so be it. I never said I wagered on Pitt so kiss the brown eye.
If you don't like this thread GET OUT!
Quote Originally Posted by TPSJ530:
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.
All I said was that Pitt was putting a hurting on Colorado. It's my thread. If I choose to make a comment then so be it. I never said I wagered on Pitt so kiss the brown eye.
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.
And if I wanna post this icon ----- a million times in my thread I will. What a little girl you are.
Quote Originally Posted by TPSJ530:
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.
And if I wanna post this icon ----- a million times in my thread I will. What a little girl you are.
All I said was that Pitt was putting a hurting on Colorado. It's my thread. If I choose to make a comment then so be it. I never said I wagered on Pitt so kiss the brown eye.
If you don't like this thread GET OUT!
Ok, so it was a grab at attention/bumping your own thread.
Don't act like you haven't tried the 'oh that loss doesnt matter because I took this and that at a larger amount'. You left out a losing Pacers bet the other .
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
All I said was that Pitt was putting a hurting on Colorado. It's my thread. If I choose to make a comment then so be it. I never said I wagered on Pitt so kiss the brown eye.
If you don't like this thread GET OUT!
Ok, so it was a grab at attention/bumping your own thread.
Don't act like you haven't tried the 'oh that loss doesnt matter because I took this and that at a larger amount'. You left out a losing Pacers bet the other .
All I said was that Pitt is putting it on Colorado and this guy tries to tell people that I am acting like I bet it and that icon with the sunglasses secretly means something.
Rookies crack me up!
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Pitt is putting it on Colorado!
All I said was that Pitt is putting it on Colorado and this guy tries to tell people that I am acting like I bet it and that icon with the sunglasses secretly means something.
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Keep on looting the books
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Keep on looting the books
Quote Originally Posted by joeRU:
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Keep on looting the books
Sometimes the taters get a lil cold and limp and need to get tossed back into the oven
Quote Originally Posted by joeRU:
Mike bro we all know what your about and that your the greatest capper and your giving us loot checks....the one thing that bothers me is that you give the taters so much attention let them say whatever they want bro we dont care we know your system and we know when a play is a play dont even respond to these fools.
Keep on looting the books
Sometimes the taters get a lil cold and limp and need to get tossed back into the oven
Bad day so far guys. It can only go up from down here!
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Held lead entire game. Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot Lost in last 4 minutes.
MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014 Ohio State ML Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
Bad day so far guys. It can only go up from down here!
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Held lead entire game. Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot Lost in last 4 minutes.
MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014 Ohio State ML Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large