Mike don't change a thing don't start doubting yourself keep doing what you have been doing. You lost a couple that's fine just don't change your way of thinking or listen to anybody let's go train kept a rolling all night long. Train keeps a rolling all night Long
Mike don't change a thing don't start doubting yourself keep doing what you have been doing. You lost a couple that's fine just don't change your way of thinking or listen to anybody let's go train kept a rolling all night long. Train keeps a rolling all night Long
Mike don't change a thing don't start doubting yourself keep doing what you have been doing. You lost a couple that's fine just don't change your way of thinking or listen to anybody let's go train kept a rolling all night long. Train keeps a rolling all night Long
Yeah man I honestly hated the card for today. I didn't see anything I loved. Probably should have laid off today but I didn't. Oh well.
Quote Originally Posted by vc1028:
Mike don't change a thing don't start doubting yourself keep doing what you have been doing. You lost a couple that's fine just don't change your way of thinking or listen to anybody let's go train kept a rolling all night long. Train keeps a rolling all night Long
Yeah man I honestly hated the card for today. I didn't see anything I loved. Probably should have laid off today but I didn't. Oh well.