^^ Seriously, we've been with you this entire season, we're not jumping off the loot train because you've gotten a few games wrong in arguably the toughest sporting event to bet on. Win or lose, we're still stackin loot in the long run. Let's get it later tonight to salvage today then show the haters what we have in store for them tomorrow.
^^ Seriously, we've been with you this entire season, we're not jumping off the loot train because you've gotten a few games wrong in arguably the toughest sporting event to bet on. Win or lose, we're still stackin loot in the long run. Let's get it later tonight to salvage today then show the haters what we have in store for them tomorrow.
Can't win them all but we do win most of them, keep up the good work bud!! That's a very small dent in our Loot stack!!!! Lets get this Loot Train rolling again now!!!!!
Can't win them all but we do win most of them, keep up the good work bud!! That's a very small dent in our Loot stack!!!! Lets get this Loot Train rolling again now!!!!!
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Held lead entire game. Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot Lost in last 4 minutes.
MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014 Ohio State ML Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
Delaware/Michigan State UNDER 154 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
//////////March Madness Looooooot Train\\\\ MAR 17th 2014 Holy Cross + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 18th 2014 N.C. State + 2.5 Fat Nasty Large Utah (pk) - Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Held lead entire game. Utah (ML) Live-In Game - Small Looooooot Lost in last 4 minutes.
MAR 19th 2014 Illinois (ML) Double Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Tennessee +1.5 Fat Nasty Large
MAR 20th 2014 Ohio State ML Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large Cincinnati (ML) Fat Nasty Large
Delaware/Michigan State UNDER 154 Super Duper Grouper Fat Nasty Large
Delaware has 3 real good guards and good coaches...I grabbed Del +15 B 1/2 pt ..I am 3-0 today so far...I made a small play on Del/Mich St over 154 B 1/2 pt...just seen u are on the under 154 mike...Good Luck...Del avgs over 43 pts in the 2nd H...7th best in the country...I think Del hangs around an at least covers the spread...
I stayed up all nite Cappin' and filling out brackes at diff sites...my 1st play was Dayton +7 B 1/2 pt and i took Dayton ML +239 and teased Dayton up to +12 with the under 136 ...All 3 bets won...i had to go to doctors at 9:30 am and just got home at 3:45 pm EST...
sorry u were on Ohio St mike...I LOVED Dayton...Barkely said it was not an upset...they were 2 equal teams...last shot won !!!
Delaware has 3 real good guards and good coaches...I grabbed Del +15 B 1/2 pt ..I am 3-0 today so far...I made a small play on Del/Mich St over 154 B 1/2 pt...just seen u are on the under 154 mike...Good Luck...Del avgs over 43 pts in the 2nd H...7th best in the country...I think Del hangs around an at least covers the spread...
I stayed up all nite Cappin' and filling out brackes at diff sites...my 1st play was Dayton +7 B 1/2 pt and i took Dayton ML +239 and teased Dayton up to +12 with the under 136 ...All 3 bets won...i had to go to doctors at 9:30 am and just got home at 3:45 pm EST...
sorry u were on Ohio St mike...I LOVED Dayton...Barkely said it was not an upset...they were 2 equal teams...last shot won !!!