Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Pitt is putting it on Colorado!
Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
Did I say anything about betting on Pitt?
Kiss the brown eye Hoss!
Quote Originally Posted by TPSJ530:
Don't act like you took them now Mike, we all know you're obsessive about posting your plays for your followers and bumping threads. I don't see any mention of a Pitt play from you...
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.
Quote Originally Posted by mikeru3:
Did I say anything about betting on Pitt?
Kiss the brown eye Hoss!
Why would you mention Pitt winning and put the symbol like it means something to this thread. Otherwise you're just bumping your thread with something irrelevant. Weird how you would want to bring attention to the day you're having.
Give me a break bro, I'm too busy taking Dayton ML and winning today.
Your reduced juice doesn't work in March just as you've been warned. I say quit while you're 'ahead'.