Anyone can just pick a team if you can’t provide some reasoning why bother !
Making Picks without a Writeup ???
@Payday13
There's many that give thoughts there's also many that been around from old covers days 2000's that folk will value their play just from following so long. Handful of people on here I highly value but at the end of the day research and cap your own plays. Bol
like above said also it's a free chat forum not some twitter blowhard trying to lure you in to some b.s.
@Payday13
There's many that give thoughts there's also many that been around from old covers days 2000's that folk will value their play just from following so long. Handful of people on here I highly value but at the end of the day research and cap your own plays. Bol
like above said also it's a free chat forum not some twitter blowhard trying to lure you in to some b.s.
Anyone can just pick a team if you can’t provide some reasoning why bother !
Anyone can just pick a team if you can’t provide some reasoning why bother !
@KasperNV
That’s a valid point !! I didn’t want to rough on anyone’s feathers. I was just curious because when I post to play, which I don’t do that often 7-2 in college hoops posted this year and I give a very valid right up and why I like it etc. i’ve been popping in and out of here for years, but I honestly do not know who the better handicap is are anymore specific to college basketball or NCAA football or NFL football so that’s why I was looking for additional items cause a lot of people don’t post their records either.
thanks
@KasperNV
That’s a valid point !! I didn’t want to rough on anyone’s feathers. I was just curious because when I post to play, which I don’t do that often 7-2 in college hoops posted this year and I give a very valid right up and why I like it etc. i’ve been popping in and out of here for years, but I honestly do not know who the better handicap is are anymore specific to college basketball or NCAA football or NFL football so that’s why I was looking for additional items cause a lot of people don’t post their records either.
thanks
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,782
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,606
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
