Hurricanes dominate on defense and cardinals can’t scire
LOCK OF THE YEAR: Miami -10.5
Why Yela get locked up??
I got lock up because of using the word “lock”. Everyone on the forums does it but they singled me out because my posts cause controversy. So stupid!
Why Yela get locked up??
I got lock up because of using the word “lock”. Everyone on the forums does it but they singled me out because my posts cause controversy. So stupid!
@YELAWOLF Would play of the year work ? I’ve seen people do and nothing happens or best bet of the year ?
I think the problem with him, is everyday he has a lock of the year. Guess people dont understand that lock of the year means you really shouldnt post another one until next year. To me i dont care, cause real gamblers never use that word anyways![]()
@YELAWOLF Would play of the year work ? I’ve seen people do and nothing happens or best bet of the year ?
I think the problem with him, is everyday he has a lock of the year. Guess people dont understand that lock of the year means you really shouldnt post another one until next year. To me i dont care, cause real gamblers never use that word anyways![]()
why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical.
Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do?
why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical.
Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do?
why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical. Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do?
man you must have a serious man crush on me, cause you just cant stop following me around every thread to post drivel.
I wasnt trying to tell what others to believe, Kidd was asking why the guy got sent to the box and i was just offering a reason as to why he might be here. But your a total jackass and you know your a jackass, that just loves to stir up problems for no other reason but to troll people. When i said magas love to tell others what to believe, think and say, an example of that is telling me and others that we cant hate kirk and shouldnt post mean things about him. Huge difference from me telling anybody in this post what to do. You really need to go get a life and get over your man crush on me. ![]()
why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical. Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do?
man you must have a serious man crush on me, cause you just cant stop following me around every thread to post drivel.
I wasnt trying to tell what others to believe, Kidd was asking why the guy got sent to the box and i was just offering a reason as to why he might be here. But your a total jackass and you know your a jackass, that just loves to stir up problems for no other reason but to troll people. When i said magas love to tell others what to believe, think and say, an example of that is telling me and others that we cant hate kirk and shouldnt post mean things about him. Huge difference from me telling anybody in this post what to do. You really need to go get a life and get over your man crush on me. ![]()
lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsession![]()
lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsession![]()
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical. Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do? man you must have a serious man crush on me, cause you just cant stop following me around every thread to post drivel. I wasnt trying to tell what others to believe, Kidd was asking why the guy got sent to the box and i was just offering a reason as to why he might be here. But your a total jackass and you know your a jackass, that just loves to stir up problems for no other reason but to troll people. When i said magas love to tell others what to believe, think and say, an example of that is telling me and others that we cant hate kirk and shouldnt post mean things about him. Huge difference from me telling anybody in this post what to do. You really need to go get a life and get over your man crush on me.
I also never told BC that he can't hate kirk...in fact, I said the complete opposite...maybe you and I get off to the wrong foot because your reading and comprehension skills need some touch up...see, you think something was said when in reality it was not...I provided my opinion of the situation, just as you did hear, but you claim I said things but I did not....if I am a jackass what does that make you?
Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare: why do you feel the need to constantly try to tell people what they want to believe, think and can write about. Your opinion means to others what my opinions mean to others. I could careless what you or others write about me or people i might like. But magas just love to tell others, its quite comical. Isn't this your famous quote from the other thread in the box? Does that mean you are a maga since you are doing exactly here what you said not to do? man you must have a serious man crush on me, cause you just cant stop following me around every thread to post drivel. I wasnt trying to tell what others to believe, Kidd was asking why the guy got sent to the box and i was just offering a reason as to why he might be here. But your a total jackass and you know your a jackass, that just loves to stir up problems for no other reason but to troll people. When i said magas love to tell others what to believe, think and say, an example of that is telling me and others that we cant hate kirk and shouldnt post mean things about him. Huge difference from me telling anybody in this post what to do. You really need to go get a life and get over your man crush on me.
I also never told BC that he can't hate kirk...in fact, I said the complete opposite...maybe you and I get off to the wrong foot because your reading and comprehension skills need some touch up...see, you think something was said when in reality it was not...I provided my opinion of the situation, just as you did hear, but you claim I said things but I did not....if I am a jackass what does that make you?
lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsession
lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsession
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsessionI'm sorry, which threads are yours again? There you go peacocking again....no one is on your mind CD, I actually stay in the box most of the time so essentially you are here where I am with your many threads you have in here that I am chasing
Am living inside your head 24/7/365. ,lolll. Go shine up your trump sneakers and iron your maga tee shirt![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsessionI'm sorry, which threads are yours again? There you go peacocking again....no one is on your mind CD, I actually stay in the box most of the time so essentially you are here where I am with your many threads you have in here that I am chasing
Am living inside your head 24/7/365. ,lolll. Go shine up your trump sneakers and iron your maga tee shirt![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsessionI'm sorry, which threads are yours again? There you go peacocking again....no one is on your mind CD, I actually stay in the box most of the time so essentially you are here where I am with your many threads you have in here that I am chasing
You are not replying to the authors if threads,just commenting on posts I make in the threads and that's okay maga troll. Just embrace the fact that you are an internet maga troll who has a man crush on me. You probably repeat my name in your sleep![]()
![]()
Quote Originally Posted by cd329: lmfaooooo friday night and bookienightmare is here chasing down my threads. Do you want me to send you a few bucks so you can take your wife, girlfriend or even boyfriend out for dinner tonight. I know am all you have on your mind, but its not healthy to keep up this obsessionI'm sorry, which threads are yours again? There you go peacocking again....no one is on your mind CD, I actually stay in the box most of the time so essentially you are here where I am with your many threads you have in here that I am chasing
You are not replying to the authors if threads,just commenting on posts I make in the threads and that's okay maga troll. Just embrace the fact that you are an internet maga troll who has a man crush on me. You probably repeat my name in your sleep![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
