• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Liberty bowl - LOCK LOCK LOCK - Guarentee winners

    LaLa_nation
    phillies73
    ayashifx55
    VicVega91
    Cooler999
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2697
    Posts: 17
     
    LaLa_nation
    LaLa_nation
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 4:27 PM ET #1

    this game will be a blowout.

     

    take 
    Navy -7 1/2

    over 58

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    this game will be a blowout.

     

    take 
    Navy -7 1/2

    over 58

     
    phillies73
    phillies73
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2023
    Posts: 1785
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 4:28 PM ET #2

    take  a  loan  out  for  100k  and  bet  a  parlay  it will pay  about 300k

     

    Reply

    take  a  loan  out  for  100k  and  bet  a  parlay  it will pay  about 300k

     

     
    LaLa_nation
    LaLa_nation
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 4:50 PM ET #3

    @phillies73

     If I was betting that kind of money.  I wouldn't be on here. Lol

    Reply

    @phillies73

     If I was betting that kind of money.  I wouldn't be on here. Lol

     
    LaLa_nation
    LaLa_nation
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:13 PM ET #4

    I kind of screwed up with the total since that daam rice gam ended after the navy game started and the siren was under since the 1st game went under.  Hopefully navy can put up 50.

    Reply

    I kind of screwed up with the total since that daam rice gam ended after the navy game started and the siren was under since the 1st game went under.  Hopefully navy can put up 50.

     
    ayashifx55
    ayashifx55
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2018
    Posts: 12635
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:15 PM ET #5

    @LaLa_nation

     Bol but I doubt. Navy is more of a rushing team than big passes but you never know

    Reply

    @LaLa_nation

     Bol but I doubt. Navy is more of a rushing team than big passes but you never know

     
    VicVega91
    VicVega91
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 1755
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:42 PM ET #6

    This has the makings of an epic loss

     

    Reply

    This has the makings of an epic loss

     

     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22253
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:50 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation:

    this game will be a blowout.   take Navy -7 1/2 over 58

     

    You are an IDIOTconfused

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation:

    this game will be a blowout.   take Navy -7 1/2 over 58

     

    You are an IDIOTconfused

     
    Whackamole
    Whackamole
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 589
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:51 PM ET #8

    good thing the bank didn’t loan me $100k to put on Navy. Cmon score!

    Reply

    good thing the bank didn’t loan me $100k to put on Navy. Cmon score!

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17140
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:54 PM ET #9

          clover      an_popcorn

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

          clover      an_popcorn

     
    DickTracy
    DickTracy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 2826
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 5:59 PM ET #10

    Even if this somehow hits, you should never trust someone that can't spell GUARANTEE correctly an_light

    Reply

    Even if this somehow hits, you should never trust someone that can't spell GUARANTEE correctly an_light

     
    roberob2u
    roberob2u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 4341
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 6:16 PM ET #11

    @LaLa_nation

     Facts 

    Reply

    @LaLa_nation

     Facts 

     
    LaLa_nation
    LaLa_nation
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 6:21 PM ET #12

    @DickTracy

     Please fade me so you will see how much your book will laugh at you trying to be a fool on spell check.  Do I look like I have time to spell check or explain why we will win.  All you should care about is that I make you money.  If you don't like making money.  Move on and pretend you know how to cap a game and show everyone what you can do.  I know what I can do.  I have full confidence in my picks and I don't need to share my picks after this game, but I know some people need my help so they can sleep better and not tap into there emergency funds if what there doing isn't working.  I'm the best, and everyone who caps games should all feel like me and know the books are going down. 

    Reply

    @DickTracy

     Please fade me so you will see how much your book will laugh at you trying to be a fool on spell check.  Do I look like I have time to spell check or explain why we will win.  All you should care about is that I make you money.  If you don't like making money.  Move on and pretend you know how to cap a game and show everyone what you can do.  I know what I can do.  I have full confidence in my picks and I don't need to share my picks after this game, but I know some people need my help so they can sleep better and not tap into there emergency funds if what there doing isn't working.  I'm the best, and everyone who caps games should all feel like me and know the books are going down. 

     
    UglyKidJoe
    UglyKidJoe
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 22110
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 6:22 PM ET #13

    Did Tommy Boy take Navy or Cinn.? His guarantee sounds pretty solid.

    Reply

    Did Tommy Boy take Navy or Cinn.? His guarantee sounds pretty solid.

     
    Cooler999
    Cooler999
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 22253
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 6:24 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation:

    @DickTracy  Please fade me so you will see how much your book will laugh at you trying to be a fool on spell check.  Do I look like I have time to spell check or explain why we will win.  All you should care about is that I make you money.  If you don't like making money.  Move on and pretend you know how to cap a game and show everyone what you can do.  I know what I can do.  I have full confidence in my picks and I don't need to share my picks after this game, but I know some people need my help so they can sleep better and not tap into there emergency funds if what there doing isn't working.  I'm the best, and everyone who caps games should all feel like me and know the books are going down.

     

    And Humble too.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation:

    @DickTracy  Please fade me so you will see how much your book will laugh at you trying to be a fool on spell check.  Do I look like I have time to spell check or explain why we will win.  All you should care about is that I make you money.  If you don't like making money.  Move on and pretend you know how to cap a game and show everyone what you can do.  I know what I can do.  I have full confidence in my picks and I don't need to share my picks after this game, but I know some people need my help so they can sleep better and not tap into there emergency funds if what there doing isn't working.  I'm the best, and everyone who caps games should all feel like me and know the books are going down.

     

    And Humble too.

     
    WhatThePho
    WhatThePho
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 1317
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 7:28 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation: this game will be a blowout.   take Navy -7 1/2 over 58

     

      You are an IDIOT

     

    Who's the idiot now? an_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooler999:

    Quote Originally Posted by LaLa_nation: this game will be a blowout.   take Navy -7 1/2 over 58

     

      You are an IDIOT

     

    Who's the idiot now? an_laugh

     
    miggitymiggs420
    miggitymiggs420
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2017
    Posts: 2320
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 7:31 PM ET #16

    I can take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed if ya want

    Reply

    I can take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed if ya want

     
     
    LaLa_nation
    LaLa_nation
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2023
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2026 - 8:47 PM ET #17

    @miggitymiggs420

     I guess you didn't play my 2nd h plays on my 5pm plays. You must not like FREE money. 

    Reply

    @miggitymiggs420

     I guess you didn't play my 2nd h plays on my 5pm plays. You must not like FREE money. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Monday 10/05/2026 694
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
    • PART DEUX 187
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.