Ravens put him on waivers. Picked up by Maryland Floormax Conglomerate. Rumor is he’ll be reporting directly to Germantown’s 3rd best sales leader.
![]()
Ravens put him on waivers. Picked up by Maryland Floormax Conglomerate. Rumor is he’ll be reporting directly to Germantown’s 3rd best sales leader.
![]()
Ravens put him on waivers. Picked up by Maryland Floormax Conglomerate. Rumor is he’ll be reporting directly to Germantown’s 3rd best sales leader.
![]()
We were bought out 2 years ago merged with 7 others in the Bmore market...
The 4 Maxes are gone in the span of a year,,
I got a bag of peanuts...![]()
We were bought out 2 years ago merged with 7 others in the Bmore market...
The 4 Maxes are gone in the span of a year,,
I got a bag of peanuts...![]()
We were bought out 2 years ago merged with 7 others in the Bmore market...
The 4 Maxes are gone in the span of a year,,
I got a bag of peanuts...![]()
We were bought out 2 years ago merged with 7 others in the Bmore market...
The 4 Maxes are gone in the span of a year,,
I got a bag of peanuts...![]()
That blows. As long as the new gig is relatively the same and decent $, life goes on.
I'm 23 years into the beer delivery business.
I don't think I'll get fired for any reason, probably go as long as the body holds up
That blows. As long as the new gig is relatively the same and decent $, life goes on.
I'm 23 years into the beer delivery business.
I don't think I'll get fired for any reason, probably go as long as the body holds up
@bigred84
Sorry to hear about the job displacement. Just curious and know well that January in sales is always fraught with concerns but are tariffs affecting your industry at all? I know Sac's industry has had issues in more than a few countries. Good luck going forward!! ps: Do you have a book of business of past clients to take with you to the new gig?
@bigred84
Sorry to hear about the job displacement. Just curious and know well that January in sales is always fraught with concerns but are tariffs affecting your industry at all? I know Sac's industry has had issues in more than a few countries. Good luck going forward!! ps: Do you have a book of business of past clients to take with you to the new gig?
Tariffs did a year ago....sold lots of Canadian wood....Wickham hardwood....
Going back to outside sales....did it 30 years ago...
Ran retail stores for the last 28 years...flooring...45 years inside 35 of 45 years..
Ravens loss Sunday night still has me ![]()
BR ur writings this year were excellent .....![]()
Tariffs did a year ago....sold lots of Canadian wood....Wickham hardwood....
Going back to outside sales....did it 30 years ago...
Ran retail stores for the last 28 years...flooring...45 years inside 35 of 45 years..
Ravens loss Sunday night still has me ![]()
BR ur writings this year were excellent .....![]()
