Just watched his Niners get gaped!!! He bashes everyone that bets against niners. Overrated team that played weak schedule.
Jimmy Gape
@Bowhunter46
I don't know about overrated. They played a very special and determined team tonight with Seattle. I still think they're going to make some noise moving forward. How much? I'm not sure, but they still are a pretty solidified team.![]()
@Bowhunter46
I don't know about overrated. They played a very special and determined team tonight with Seattle. I still think they're going to make some noise moving forward. How much? I'm not sure, but they still are a pretty solidified team.![]()
@justliketoplay
If healthy I would agree with you. They played one of weakest schedules in league their defense is trash. What teams they going to beat on the road in playoffs?
@justliketoplay
If healthy I would agree with you. They played one of weakest schedules in league their defense is trash. What teams they going to beat on the road in playoffs?
@justliketoplay Was Seattle that "special"? If you can stop their run game, they're nothing.
@justliketoplay Was Seattle that "special"? If you can stop their run game, they're nothing.
Just watched his Niners get gaped!!! He bashes everyone that bets against niners. Overrated team that played weak schedule.
He’s blowing his bookie at the moment…
![]()
Just watched his Niners get gaped!!! He bashes everyone that bets against niners. Overrated team that played weak schedule.
He’s blowing his bookie at the moment…
![]()
How are the niners overrated when the team is absolutely ravaged by injuries.
You can't take this level of top notch talent off any team and expect to win
games. They have overachieved if anything.
They lost their 2 best defensive players in Bosa and Warner. Purdy was out
a good portion of the year. Their best receiver never played a down this year.
To make matters worse the best Left tackle in the Nfl and deep receiver both
missed the game.
How are the niners overrated when the team is absolutely ravaged by injuries.
You can't take this level of top notch talent off any team and expect to win
games. They have overachieved if anything.
They lost their 2 best defensive players in Bosa and Warner. Purdy was out
a good portion of the year. Their best receiver never played a down this year.
To make matters worse the best Left tackle in the Nfl and deep receiver both
missed the game.
@justliketoplay If healthy I would agree with you. They played one of weakest schedules in league their defense is trash. What teams they going to beat on the road in playoffs?
@justliketoplay If healthy I would agree with you. They played one of weakest schedules in league their defense is trash. What teams they going to beat on the road in playoffs?
Btw. Where you at Jimmy? You've disappeared since they boxed ya for your late night antics the other night. Was wondering what you thought about the bitch slapping your niners took last night
Btw. Where you at Jimmy? You've disappeared since they boxed ya for your late night antics the other night. Was wondering what you thought about the bitch slapping your niners took last night
How are the niners overrated when the team is absolutely ravaged by injuries. You can't take this level of top notch talent off any team and expect to win games. They have overachieved if anything. They lost their 2 best defensive players in Bosa and Warner. Purdy was out a good portion of the year. Their best receiver never played a down this year. To make matters worse the best Left tackle in the Nfl and deep receiver both missed the game.
I learned not to try to reason with people who have the IQ of a pgmy marmoset a long time ago.
![]()
How are the niners overrated when the team is absolutely ravaged by injuries. You can't take this level of top notch talent off any team and expect to win games. They have overachieved if anything. They lost their 2 best defensive players in Bosa and Warner. Purdy was out a good portion of the year. Their best receiver never played a down this year. To make matters worse the best Left tackle in the Nfl and deep receiver both missed the game.
I learned not to try to reason with people who have the IQ of a pgmy marmoset a long time ago.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
