Broncos...
Roughing the passed border line and that pi wasn't even close to being pi
That was so disgusting. The defender turned around and played the ball perfectly. But Darling Dart has to win they decided
That was so disgusting. The defender turned around and played the ball perfectly. But Darling Dart has to win they decided
Don't worry about it, they won anyway. ![]()
Don't worry about it, they won anyway. ![]()
Well, I’m just fucking disgusted. I had an six team teaser 200 to pay 1200 Broncos minus a 1.5 so yeah I’m fucking disgusted that was not roughing the passer and then they dropped an interception because they collided that was not goddamn passenger interference and then the motherfucker misses the extra point they could’ve gotten overtime so yeah I’m fucking disgusted
Well, I’m just fucking disgusted. I had an six team teaser 200 to pay 1200 Broncos minus a 1.5 so yeah I’m fucking disgusted that was not roughing the passer and then they dropped an interception because they collided that was not goddamn passenger interference and then the motherfucker misses the extra point they could’ve gotten overtime so yeah I’m fucking disgusted
It was a brutal day for Denver backers but teasers shouldn’t have lost. The line was 7 all week. If you waited for it to go to 7.5-8 before placing your bet then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
It was a brutal day for Denver backers but teasers shouldn’t have lost. The line was 7 all week. If you waited for it to go to 7.5-8 before placing your bet then you have nobody to blame but yourself.
