Why are you betting on these garbage bowl games instead of spending time with your family and buying gifts for them. I bet majority of you have already gambled away your present money.
Its almost Christmas Eve
This year, Datboi, Covers and some other msg boards are my family.
I'll have a Rum w/ Egg Nog X10 and the game on.
Leaning Cal +1.5 -$110
Merry Christmas Everyone
This year, Datboi, Covers and some other msg boards are my family.
I'll have a Rum w/ Egg Nog X10 and the game on.
Leaning Cal +1.5 -$110
Merry Christmas Everyone
@datboi86
The hot flashes and night sweats, what’s the pick c’mon man what is the pick… I really need it badly!
whew I was just going to flip a coin and choose my pick!
also is there any badminton games today?
@datboi86
The hot flashes and night sweats, what’s the pick c’mon man what is the pick… I really need it badly!
whew I was just going to flip a coin and choose my pick!
also is there any badminton games today?
Stop hiding in the closet with your mobile phone on covers while your wife is asking you to hang tinsel on the tree. Where you watching the game tonight.
Stop hiding in the closet with your mobile phone on covers while your wife is asking you to hang tinsel on the tree. Where you watching the game tonight.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,782
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,606
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
