• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Iron Mike: Crotch Groped by TSA

    «First Previous 1234
    montedamastiff
    The Giant
    starwink
    mcdrewcarey187
    KingKenny13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 922
    Posts: 95
    «First Previous 1234
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:49 PM ET #76

    I do love the drama though
    Reply
    I do love the drama though
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:52 PM ET #77

    I had a turkey sandwich on a croissant roll. It was pretty good.

    Hello, Star. Happy Thanksgiving.

    And lighten up a little, man. You're coming across a little on the cuckoo side.

    Reply

    I had a turkey sandwich on a croissant roll. It was pretty good.

    Hello, Star. Happy Thanksgiving.

    And lighten up a little, man. You're coming across a little on the cuckoo side.

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:53 PM ET #78

    Hi Giant
    Reply
    Hi Giant
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:53 PM ET #79

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Wink,,you are asking the wrong person.  I just came back,,,I really know squat and could careless.     I'm not sure what i had for lunch today. 


    Don't you still converse with these guys at your other site?  I was under the impression you did.  I guess I don't know squat as well.

    Happy Thanksgiving Monte. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Wink,,you are asking the wrong person.  I just came back,,,I really know squat and could careless.     I'm not sure what i had for lunch today. 


    Don't you still converse with these guys at your other site?  I was under the impression you did.  I guess I don't know squat as well.

    Happy Thanksgiving Monte. 
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:56 PM ET #80

    I talk to those guys,,,I'm not in the loop.   I always got along with you.  I'm not in a gang. 
    Reply
    I talk to those guys,,,I'm not in the loop.   I always got along with you.  I'm not in a gang. 
     
    starwink
    starwink
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 24201
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:58 PM ET #81

    So I suppose we can all conclude from this conversation, that the old Penalty Box Nation members and the new PBoxNation website members, have no idea who any of these new aliases are. 



    We can all sleep well tonight. 


    Thanks for the honest explanation. 



    Reply
    So I suppose we can all conclude from this conversation, that the old Penalty Box Nation members and the new PBoxNation website members, have no idea who any of these new aliases are. 



    We can all sleep well tonight. 


    Thanks for the honest explanation. 



     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 8:59 PM ET #82

    Wink,,,so if I talked to those guys and I always got along with you.  You would hate me?  
    Reply
    Wink,,,so if I talked to those guys and I always got along with you.  You would hate me?  
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:00 PM ET #83

    Monte is the Al Capone of the other site.

    Always issuing out aliases to the former members telling them to go cause havoc on their former home.

    Why do you do it, Monte? Can't everyone just get along?

    Reply

    Monte is the Al Capone of the other site.

    Always issuing out aliases to the former members telling them to go cause havoc on their former home.

    Why do you do it, Monte? Can't everyone just get along?

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:02 PM ET #84

    I just started posting again in both places.   Man,,you guys are all nuts

    Reply

    I just started posting again in both places.   Man,,you guys are all nuts

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:08 PM ET #85

    Giant,,wtf,,yes,  I'm a grown man,I live to cause havoc on the internet.  I came here to wish some people a Happy Thanksgiving
    Reply
    Giant,,wtf,,yes,  I'm a grown man,I live to cause havoc on the internet.  I came here to wish some people a Happy Thanksgiving
     
    The Giant
    The Giant
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2000
    Posts: 21183
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:11 PM ET #86

    Please Al Capone, don't break my kneecaps for speaking out of order. I'm sorry. Seriously, I'm sorry.

    Monte.

    Reply

    Please Al Capone, don't break my kneecaps for speaking out of order. I'm sorry. Seriously, I'm sorry.

    Monte.

     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:15 PM ET #87

    Giant,,I will never give you another alias.  Frankly,,I  just hope I spelled it correctly.
    Reply
    Giant,,I will never give you another alias.  Frankly,,I  just hope I spelled it correctly.
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:22 PM ET #88

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    Monte is the Al Capone of the other site.

    Always issuing out aliases to the former members telling them to go cause havoc on their former home.

    Why do you do it, Monte? Can't everyone just get along?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant:

    Monte is the Al Capone of the other site.

    Always issuing out aliases to the former members telling them to go cause havoc on their former home.

    Why do you do it, Monte? Can't everyone just get along?

     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 9:24 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    I try not to take these internet remarks too seriously.  With all the aliases running rampant, somebody might be giving hell to somebody they really respect.

    It's a shame your other place members won't identify their past identities.  On the other hand, it makes it pretty easy to stir up the forum with a few well placed barbs.  Anonymity is a great disguise.

    Do you know who Saintsfan and Bookyman are?  Would you tell me if you did?  How about heatformer or green lantern or rotchburns?  We're all friends aren't we?  What are the past names of these new aliases?  Did Bob really show you guys how to post as somebody else?
    I can 100% say I don't know who any of those guys are except bookyman and he doesn't post over there

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    I try not to take these internet remarks too seriously.  With all the aliases running rampant, somebody might be giving hell to somebody they really respect.

    It's a shame your other place members won't identify their past identities.  On the other hand, it makes it pretty easy to stir up the forum with a few well placed barbs.  Anonymity is a great disguise.

    Do you know who Saintsfan and Bookyman are?  Would you tell me if you did?  How about heatformer or green lantern or rotchburns?  We're all friends aren't we?  What are the past names of these new aliases?  Did Bob really show you guys how to post as somebody else?
    I can 100% say I don't know who any of those guys are except bookyman and he doesn't post over there

     
    KingKenny13
    KingKenny13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 5849
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 10:19 PM ET #90

    Now it's a Party, I just showed up late... This all makes total sense. Happy Thanksgiving fellas. Tags let me borrow the decoder for the weekend!!!!  
    Reply
    Now it's a Party, I just showed up late... This all makes total sense. Happy Thanksgiving fellas. Tags let me borrow the decoder for the weekend!!!!  
     
    Dude_Abides
    Dude_Abides
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 3041
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 11:11 PM ET #91

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Wink,,you are asking the wrong person.  I just came back,,,I really know squat and could careless.     I'm not sure what i had for lunch today. 

    Yeah, but it was four helpings

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    Wink,,you are asking the wrong person.  I just came back,,,I really know squat and could careless.     I'm not sure what i had for lunch today. 

    Yeah, but it was four helpings

     
    djbrow
    djbrow
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 15750
    Posted: Nov. 24, 2010 - 11:40 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    So I suppose we can all conclude from this conversation, that the old Penalty Box Nation members and the new PBoxNation website members, have no idea who any of these new aliases are. 



    We can all sleep well tonight. 


    Thanks for the honest explanation. 



    Wink, I think very few of those guys are still around.

    What's up with you?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by starwink:

    So I suppose we can all conclude from this conversation, that the old Penalty Box Nation members and the new PBoxNation website members, have no idea who any of these new aliases are. 



    We can all sleep well tonight. 


    Thanks for the honest explanation. 



    Wink, I think very few of those guys are still around.

    What's up with you?

     
    mmac66
    mmac66
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 12725
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2010 - 12:15 AM ET #93

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Abides:

    Yeah, but it was four helpings

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude_Abides:

    Yeah, but it was four helpings

     

     
    captjohn67
    captjohn67
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 12821
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2010 - 1:43 AM ET #94

    something smells in this thread  
    Reply
    something smells in this thread  
     
     
    lbcake
    lbcake
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2005
    Posts: 27074
    Posted: Nov. 25, 2010 - 4:28 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I can 100% say I don't know who any of those guys are except bookyman and he doesn't post over there



    hey drewskie...

    I'm all ears.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdrewcarey187:

    I can 100% say I don't know who any of those guys are except bookyman and he doesn't post over there



    hey drewskie...

    I'm all ears.
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,647
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
    • PART DEUX 249
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,223
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,812
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,648
    • the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.