Iron Mike: Crotch Groped by TSA
Posted:
#4
Show me the secret handshake and maybe the gang will accept me.
Please, Rotchburns, you and yours are my idol. Give me a key to your clubhouse.
You guys are so cool. How is it you make a website to fuck Covers and after a few months, you all are back at Covers under aliases only your clubhouse knows?
Not really sporting to a novice looking in.
Show me the secret handshake and maybe the gang will accept me.
Please, Rotchburns, you and yours are my idol. Give me a key to your clubhouse.
You guys are so cool. How is it you make a website to fuck Covers and after a few months, you all are back at Covers under aliases only your clubhouse knows?
Not really sporting to a novice looking in.
Posted:
#7
i'll give some to decipher about .....
meet in the schoolyard at 3 P.M ......i wanna test my brand new four finger brass kuckles with spikes on you ....![]()
i'll give some to decipher about .....
meet in the schoolyard at 3 P.M ......i wanna test my brand new four finger brass kuckles with spikes on you ....![]()
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by Sharp__Action:
IRON is back???
IRON is back???
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Quote Originally Posted by Sharp__Action:
IRON is back???
IRON is back???
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Posted:
#10
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Little bitches darting in and out of threads?
Cowards?
I'm sure you've been given some kind of assurances you won't be banned, yet some of you continue to act like ass wipes and have to be banned.
Do you guys really believe you are a group of posters, held to a higher esteem than others?
How's that working out for you?
I see some of you have been let back in, not even in the box, and the first thing you do is attack past enemies under a different alias.
Not too cool.
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Little bitches darting in and out of threads?
Cowards?
I'm sure you've been given some kind of assurances you won't be banned, yet some of you continue to act like ass wipes and have to be banned.
Do you guys really believe you are a group of posters, held to a higher esteem than others?
How's that working out for you?
I see some of you have been let back in, not even in the box, and the first thing you do is attack past enemies under a different alias.
Not too cool.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.

Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Yeah, real funny. Very original also.
Maybe I'll do the same to you.
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.

Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Yeah, real funny. Very original also.
Maybe I'll do the same to you.
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Little bitches darting in and out of threads?
Cowards?
I'm sure you've been given some kind of assurances you won't be banned, yet some of you continue to act like ass wipes and have to be banned.
Do you guys really believe you are a group of posters, held to a higher esteem than others?
How's that working out for you?
I see some of you have been let back in, not even in the box, and the first thing you do is attack past enemies under a different alias.
Not too cool.
That's pretty gay dude.
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Is this what the Penalty Box Nation has become?
Little bitches darting in and out of threads?
Cowards?
I'm sure you've been given some kind of assurances you won't be banned, yet some of you continue to act like ass wipes and have to be banned.
Do you guys really believe you are a group of posters, held to a higher esteem than others?
How's that working out for you?
I see some of you have been let back in, not even in the box, and the first thing you do is attack past enemies under a different alias.
Not too cool.
That's pretty gay dude.
Posted:
#15
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
I think "they" would be quite happy to still be around but some of the regulars kept getting whacked. Besides, "they" needed a place to say the C-word
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
I think "they" would be quite happy to still be around but some of the regulars kept getting whacked. Besides, "they" needed a place to say the C-word
Posted:
#19
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
They don't hate the site and never would have left if not for a certain issue.
Quote Originally Posted by starwink:
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
Andarmac99. you are a good person and an even better handicapper.
What's their beef with Covers? I don't understand. They hate the site yet they can't leave it.
What is going on upstairs? 
They don't hate the site and never would have left if not for a certain issue.
Posted:
#22
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.

Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Haha, I remember that. That sharpaction guy looked like a complete douche in that picture
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.

Last time I saw him he was abusing you with that goofy looking picture of yours.
It was quite humorous.
Haha, I remember that. That sharpaction guy looked like a complete douche in that picture
Posted:
#25
Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:
Holy fucking rant. PMSish.
<--- sorry monte, had to borrow this lad for the occasion
Holy fucking rant. PMSish.
Monte is probably chasing the Giant around the bend..
Quote Originally Posted by lbcake:
Holy fucking rant. PMSish.
<--- sorry monte, had to borrow this lad for the occasion
Holy fucking rant. PMSish.
Monte is probably chasing the Giant around the bend..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,647
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 636
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,212
- PART DEUX 249
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,223
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,812
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 619
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,648
- the whole problem is knowingly spreading false info to vulnerable people 21,193
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
