• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Im embarrassed for Biden supporters

    «First Previous 456 ... 373839 Next Last»
    kcblitzkrieg
    SirJohnDrake
    knockonwood
    Brooklyncapper
    packersbackers
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1692
    Posts: 965
    «First Previous 456 ... 373839 Next Last»
     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 11:34 AM ET #76

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @BIGDTITLE Fortunately we only allow one Schlimazal to run out of all the Schlamil parties. Justin Trudeau is a cuckold who's wife cheated on him with a C-list actor with a big Stu-like unit.

    LMAO.... and why is Stu boxed  ??  

    Idris is no "C-list" my man peace_5

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @BIGDTITLE Fortunately we only allow one Schlimazal to run out of all the Schlamil parties. Justin Trudeau is a cuckold who's wife cheated on him with a C-list actor with a big Stu-like unit.

    LMAO.... and why is Stu boxed  ??  

    Idris is no "C-list" my man peace_5

     
    SirJohnDrake
    SirJohnDrake
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 14765
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 11:51 AM ET #77

    Trump: Him was very very good POTUS! peace_5

    Biden: Him is very very bad , old, senile POTUS! thumbs_down

    an_roll_laugh

    an_speak

    Reply

    Trump: Him was very very good POTUS! peace_5

    Biden: Him is very very bad , old, senile POTUS! thumbs_down

    an_roll_laugh

    an_speak

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 12:47 PM ET #78

    @Brooklyncapper

     You're a brainwashed idiot!!!   KNOCK!

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     You're a brainwashed idiot!!!   KNOCK!

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27361
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:06 PM ET #79

    @SirJohnDrake

     

     Very good? at least I can admit biden hasn't been good lol The problem here is you can't admit a 76 year old baby fighting 4 cases that cries everything is unfair wasnt good.

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @SirJohnDrake

     

     Very good? at least I can admit biden hasn't been good lol The problem here is you can't admit a 76 year old baby fighting 4 cases that cries everything is unfair wasnt good.

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27361
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:06 PM ET #80

    @knockonwood

     

     Thanks for the compliment peace_5

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     

     Thanks for the compliment peace_5

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:06 PM ET #81

    I just figured why so many brainwashed on covers here!!! Most from canada, NY and California....places more censored than china, especially Canada!! No wonder so many hang out here....They have no idea Trump will be their next president  :) hard to blame you people lied to daily and believe, you're a sad little bunch!!!   KNOCK!

    Reply

    I just figured why so many brainwashed on covers here!!! Most from canada, NY and California....places more censored than china, especially Canada!! No wonder so many hang out here....They have no idea Trump will be their next president  :) hard to blame you people lied to daily and believe, you're a sad little bunch!!!   KNOCK!

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27361
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:08 PM ET #82

    @knockonwood

     If you think trump will ever be president again you will be utterly disappointed 

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @knockonwood

     If you think trump will ever be president again you will be utterly disappointed 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:27 PM ET #83

    @Brooklyncapper

     You're welcomed :)   KNOCK!

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     You're welcomed :)   KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 1:29 PM ET #84

    @Brooklyncapper

     Put your money where your mouth is but you don't keep records do you???   KNOCK!

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     Put your money where your mouth is but you don't keep records do you???   KNOCK!

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 2:47 PM ET #85

    @Brooklyncapper

    What was your overall units down in MLB this season?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

    What was your overall units down in MLB this season?

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 2:55 PM ET #86

    I beat the book for only a few dollars, less than a $1,000!!! Why?   Knock!

    Reply

    I beat the book for only a few dollars, less than a $1,000!!! Why?   Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 2:57 PM ET #87

    @knockonwood

     Ive kept a honest record for over 20 yrs....I Watch mouths like Brooklyn say I'm keeping a record 2nd half and he did for a day I think....What's your point,   Knock!

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     Ive kept a honest record for over 20 yrs....I Watch mouths like Brooklyn say I'm keeping a record 2nd half and he did for a day I think....What's your point,   Knock!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 2:58 PM ET #88

    @Brooklyncapper

     WOW, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Now that's unreal, Biden doing a great job!!!   KNOCK!

    Reply

    @Brooklyncapper

     WOW, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Now that's unreal, Biden doing a great job!!!   KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:01 PM ET #89

    @packersbackers

     How would he know and no he has no idea!!!! He doesn't keep a record because he loses bottom line, Knock!  The dude said Biden was great, you believe that?? KNOCK!

    Reply

    @packersbackers

     How would he know and no he has no idea!!!! He doesn't keep a record because he loses bottom line, Knock!  The dude said Biden was great, you believe that?? KNOCK!

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:04 PM ET #90

    Brook I'll put a $1000 or up to $10,000 on Trump and you take biden....Biden wins I pay, Trump wins you pay!!! I'll get covers to hold the money, wanna play???? KNOCK! 

    Reply

    Brook I'll put a $1000 or up to $10,000 on Trump and you take biden....Biden wins I pay, Trump wins you pay!!! I'll get covers to hold the money, wanna play???? KNOCK! 

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:06 PM ET #91

    2 ? For brook but like a democrat has no answer but a big mouth!!! I'm just trying to teach common sense to the washed who trust media and government :)   KNOCK!

    Reply

    2 ? For brook but like a democrat has no answer but a big mouth!!! I'm just trying to teach common sense to the washed who trust media and government :)   KNOCK!

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:17 PM ET #92

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    Brook I'll put a $1000 or up to $10,000 on Trump and you take biden....Biden wins I pay, Trump wins you pay!!! I'll get covers to hold the money, wanna play???? KNOCK!

    Best value on the board is Newsome @ +1250 an_light

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    Brook I'll put a $1000 or up to $10,000 on Trump and you take biden....Biden wins I pay, Trump wins you pay!!! I'll get covers to hold the money, wanna play???? KNOCK!

    Best value on the board is Newsome @ +1250 an_light

     
    knockonwood
    knockonwood
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 3521
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:26 PM ET #93

    @knockonwood

     I'm sorry as I sound like a bully and I'm not but.....This dude has called me out in baseball and if anyone thinks Biden has done a better job than Trump is a straight up, well ill leave at that!!!!!!!   I feel sorry for those who truly trust media and government but this place is full of those who trust....I lived the American dream but sadly government is ruining yous and people truly have no idea......I'm out going for a bike ride on this beautiful day.......Anyone new to NC, I'll give a 6 month weather report and no our lakes and waters are not drying up but we do have lots if erosion on coast but to be expected....I own water front in Mexico on pacific and a island in NC, I'm not getting rid of neither and have sense enough to get rid of if in danger for at least next 10 yrs....I'm speaking for where I own property, not the rest of the world most never see....,,How many here own property on pacific and atlantic??? I judge what I see and not told what to believe.....I'm out but can be found in the football section with my worst season in 49 yrs....I'm a great fade now and said weeks ago in thread...I'm having a losing season, makes about the 12th now in 49 yrs in all sports.....Why I've had some follow for years but never told anyone to follow!!!!! I kept a honest record for over 20 yrs and most know that and trust!!!  Watch how many start a record and never finish, most lose that's why.....I'm having a bad year but know what??? The book is getting beat for first time ever but good reason why but enjoy winning why you can :)   Knock!

    Reply

    @knockonwood

     I'm sorry as I sound like a bully and I'm not but.....This dude has called me out in baseball and if anyone thinks Biden has done a better job than Trump is a straight up, well ill leave at that!!!!!!!   I feel sorry for those who truly trust media and government but this place is full of those who trust....I lived the American dream but sadly government is ruining yous and people truly have no idea......I'm out going for a bike ride on this beautiful day.......Anyone new to NC, I'll give a 6 month weather report and no our lakes and waters are not drying up but we do have lots if erosion on coast but to be expected....I own water front in Mexico on pacific and a island in NC, I'm not getting rid of neither and have sense enough to get rid of if in danger for at least next 10 yrs....I'm speaking for where I own property, not the rest of the world most never see....,,How many here own property on pacific and atlantic??? I judge what I see and not told what to believe.....I'm out but can be found in the football section with my worst season in 49 yrs....I'm a great fade now and said weeks ago in thread...I'm having a losing season, makes about the 12th now in 49 yrs in all sports.....Why I've had some follow for years but never told anyone to follow!!!!! I kept a honest record for over 20 yrs and most know that and trust!!!  Watch how many start a record and never finish, most lose that's why.....I'm having a bad year but know what??? The book is getting beat for first time ever but good reason why but enjoy winning why you can :)   Knock!

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:38 PM ET #94

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @THEMUGG  Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.We have that in Biden. But you anti-American types just eat it up.

    You seriously need to lay off the drugs.  Every dictator around the world hates us right now, but you are spitting out of your mouth how much biden loves dictators.  Really how can you even say that with a straight face.  Do you just watch fox entertainment news all day and repeat hannity and others non sense.  Why are all the dictators in the world loving the career criminal con artist trump and wanting him to get re-elected ?  Wouldnt they want biden, if biden loves dictators?  You have zero common sense.  Its pretty sad but guys like you are the true traitors to Our Country.  Have you even watched any of Trumps rallies and heard him say, if he gets elected he will lock up all his political enemies (maybe biden should just throw him in jail right now and not let him go thru the court system) have you not heard him say, hes gonna take away the powers of congress and the senate and make the President the supreme leader with all the powers?  Have you not heard him say, hes gonna suspend the Constitution?  You dont have to listen to the fake news to learn about this, you can learn about it from Trumps own mouth.   Guys like you dont even realize that you are a total sucker and easy fish food for trump.  He has been a career con artist and crook his whole entire life.  The man has never paid his bills and just forces people to sue him and uses bankruptcy to get out of his debts.  Name another person on this planet who ever bankrupted 2 casinos?  You cant.  Trump has always been a democrat, but he couldnt get democrats to vote for him, so he changed parties to get suckers like you to fall in love with him, believing hes the second coming of Jesus Christ.  Trump loves stupid people and all you cult people fall into that group.  Keep sending the billionaire your money to pay his legal bills for crimes he has committed, while he laughes his ass off at all you guppies.  One last thing all you cult members who are dying to turn our country into a dictatorship, why dont you go spend a weak in russia, china or north korea to see how lovely it is there.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @THEMUGG  Yeah it was better having a guy who loved all the dictators and preached racism and hatred his whole presidency.We have that in Biden. But you anti-American types just eat it up.

    You seriously need to lay off the drugs.  Every dictator around the world hates us right now, but you are spitting out of your mouth how much biden loves dictators.  Really how can you even say that with a straight face.  Do you just watch fox entertainment news all day and repeat hannity and others non sense.  Why are all the dictators in the world loving the career criminal con artist trump and wanting him to get re-elected ?  Wouldnt they want biden, if biden loves dictators?  You have zero common sense.  Its pretty sad but guys like you are the true traitors to Our Country.  Have you even watched any of Trumps rallies and heard him say, if he gets elected he will lock up all his political enemies (maybe biden should just throw him in jail right now and not let him go thru the court system) have you not heard him say, hes gonna take away the powers of congress and the senate and make the President the supreme leader with all the powers?  Have you not heard him say, hes gonna suspend the Constitution?  You dont have to listen to the fake news to learn about this, you can learn about it from Trumps own mouth.   Guys like you dont even realize that you are a total sucker and easy fish food for trump.  He has been a career con artist and crook his whole entire life.  The man has never paid his bills and just forces people to sue him and uses bankruptcy to get out of his debts.  Name another person on this planet who ever bankrupted 2 casinos?  You cant.  Trump has always been a democrat, but he couldnt get democrats to vote for him, so he changed parties to get suckers like you to fall in love with him, believing hes the second coming of Jesus Christ.  Trump loves stupid people and all you cult people fall into that group.  Keep sending the billionaire your money to pay his legal bills for crimes he has committed, while he laughes his ass off at all you guppies.  One last thing all you cult members who are dying to turn our country into a dictatorship, why dont you go spend a weak in russia, china or north korea to see how lovely it is there.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:51 PM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @Brooklyncapper  You're a brainwashed idiot!!!   KNOCK!

    Knock, you are the only brain washed person.  I would bet every penny i have, you have your far right news on all day filling your head with non sense, just like your silly stupid gambling non sense.  Knock is the greatest gambler in the world and the rest of us are all losers lmfaooooooooooo.  Your so full of yourself, its actually mind boggling.  Heres a thought, just because you have an opinion, that doesnt mean your right and everybody else is wrong. Please mr patriot, tell me how you can back a career criminal con artist for President, that wants to turn the country into a dictatorship?  Pretty amazing how all the dictators around the world want trump to win.  I dont see any dictators around the world saying nice things about biden and wanting him to win.  But i guess using a little common sense to figure that out, is way past your brain skills.  Its a good thing trump has the fools and brain dead backing him. "MR SECRETARY I ONLY NEED TO FIND 11K VOTES"  LMFAOOOO.  guess thats not enough proof for you.  Hey i declassified all the countries nuke secrets in my mind lmfaoooo.  Guess thats not enough proof.  Trump told over 130k lies while he was President and stupid people ate it up.  Heres one of his lies "  Trump, an not gonna play golf anymore when am President cause i will be too busy, lmfaoooo he played more golf in 4 years then most golf pros play in that time frame"  The man cant even be honest about his weight.  If Trump stands on a scale in front of me and he weighs 215 pounds, i will donate 10k to a charity.  

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @Brooklyncapper  You're a brainwashed idiot!!!   KNOCK!

    Knock, you are the only brain washed person.  I would bet every penny i have, you have your far right news on all day filling your head with non sense, just like your silly stupid gambling non sense.  Knock is the greatest gambler in the world and the rest of us are all losers lmfaooooooooooo.  Your so full of yourself, its actually mind boggling.  Heres a thought, just because you have an opinion, that doesnt mean your right and everybody else is wrong. Please mr patriot, tell me how you can back a career criminal con artist for President, that wants to turn the country into a dictatorship?  Pretty amazing how all the dictators around the world want trump to win.  I dont see any dictators around the world saying nice things about biden and wanting him to win.  But i guess using a little common sense to figure that out, is way past your brain skills.  Its a good thing trump has the fools and brain dead backing him. "MR SECRETARY I ONLY NEED TO FIND 11K VOTES"  LMFAOOOO.  guess thats not enough proof for you.  Hey i declassified all the countries nuke secrets in my mind lmfaoooo.  Guess thats not enough proof.  Trump told over 130k lies while he was President and stupid people ate it up.  Heres one of his lies "  Trump, an not gonna play golf anymore when am President cause i will be too busy, lmfaoooo he played more golf in 4 years then most golf pros play in that time frame"  The man cant even be honest about his weight.  If Trump stands on a scale in front of me and he weighs 215 pounds, i will donate 10k to a charity.  

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 3:59 PM ET #96

    lmfaooooo at knockwood.  He calls everybody that disagrees with him brain washed by the media and govt.  So i guess unless we watch fox news and all the other brain washing right wing media, were all fools and know nothing.  Knock is just a lonely guy who is just full of himself.  Thought you were leaving the site the last time you got boxed?  I guess you learned the art of lying from your savior the orange con artist.   Just go back to trying to figure out which teams vegas is gonna let us win on today, since you mare part of their operation lolllllllllllllllll

    Reply

    lmfaooooo at knockwood.  He calls everybody that disagrees with him brain washed by the media and govt.  So i guess unless we watch fox news and all the other brain washing right wing media, were all fools and know nothing.  Knock is just a lonely guy who is just full of himself.  Thought you were leaving the site the last time you got boxed?  I guess you learned the art of lying from your savior the orange con artist.   Just go back to trying to figure out which teams vegas is gonna let us win on today, since you mare part of their operation lolllllllllllllllll

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 4:02 PM ET #97

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @knockonwood  I'm sorry as I sound like a bully and I'm not but.....This dude has called me out in baseball and if anyone thinks Biden has done a better job than Trump is a straight up, well ill leave at that!!!!!!!   I feel sorry for those who truly trust media and government but this place is full of those who trust....I lived the American dream but sadly government is ruining yous and people truly have no idea......I'm out going for a bike ride on this beautiful day.......Anyone new to NC, I'll give a 6 month weather report and no our lakes and waters are not drying up but we do have lots if erosion on coast but to be expected....I own water front in Mexico on pacific and a island in NC, I'm not getting rid of neither and have sense enough to get rid of if in danger for at least next 10 yrs....I'm speaking for where I own property, not the rest of the world most never see....,,How many here own property on pacific and atlantic??? I judge what I see and not told what to believe.....I'm out but can be found in the football section with my worst season in 49 yrs....I'm a great fade now and said weeks ago in thread...I'm having a losing season, makes about the 12th now in 49 yrs in all sports.....Why I've had some follow for years but never told anyone to follow!!!!! I kept a honest record for over 20 yrs and most know that and trust!!!  Watch how many start a record and never finish, most lose that's why.....I'm having a bad year but know what??? The book is getting beat for first time ever but good reason why but enjoy winning why you can :)   Knock!

     

    once again knock talking BS and about stuff he knows nothing about.  All you do is try to convince people you are the greatest and smartest in the world and the rest of us are dumb suckers.  THE BOOKS ARENT LOSING.  maybe their losing at your 3 player book you gamble at, but big books arent losing, they never do

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by knockonwood:

    @knockonwood  I'm sorry as I sound like a bully and I'm not but.....This dude has called me out in baseball and if anyone thinks Biden has done a better job than Trump is a straight up, well ill leave at that!!!!!!!   I feel sorry for those who truly trust media and government but this place is full of those who trust....I lived the American dream but sadly government is ruining yous and people truly have no idea......I'm out going for a bike ride on this beautiful day.......Anyone new to NC, I'll give a 6 month weather report and no our lakes and waters are not drying up but we do have lots if erosion on coast but to be expected....I own water front in Mexico on pacific and a island in NC, I'm not getting rid of neither and have sense enough to get rid of if in danger for at least next 10 yrs....I'm speaking for where I own property, not the rest of the world most never see....,,How many here own property on pacific and atlantic??? I judge what I see and not told what to believe.....I'm out but can be found in the football section with my worst season in 49 yrs....I'm a great fade now and said weeks ago in thread...I'm having a losing season, makes about the 12th now in 49 yrs in all sports.....Why I've had some follow for years but never told anyone to follow!!!!! I kept a honest record for over 20 yrs and most know that and trust!!!  Watch how many start a record and never finish, most lose that's why.....I'm having a bad year but know what??? The book is getting beat for first time ever but good reason why but enjoy winning why you can :)   Knock!

     

    once again knock talking BS and about stuff he knows nothing about.  All you do is try to convince people you are the greatest and smartest in the world and the rest of us are dumb suckers.  THE BOOKS ARENT LOSING.  maybe their losing at your 3 player book you gamble at, but big books arent losing, they never do

     
    LJJU
    LJJU
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2022
    Posts: 337
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 6:11 PM ET #98

    surprised

    Reply

    surprised

     
    Brooklyncapper
    Brooklyncapper
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 27361
    Posted: Oct. 3, 2023 - 8:38 PM ET #99

    @cd329

     Couldn't of said it better myself peace_5

    Success is never final, failure is never fatal, and it's the courage that counts.
    Reply

    @cd329

     Couldn't of said it better myself peace_5

     
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2023 - 9:39 AM ET #100

    @cd329

     

     "Trump said he wants to suspend the Constitution". an_roll_laughNeed to stop listening to Chuck Todd or MSNBC.

    Trump said with what he believed, and millions of others believed, that the 2020 election was so tainted and fraudulent that the Constitutional rules should have been suspended until a proper full investigation was performed. AT NO TIME DID TRUMP SAY HE WOULD SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION. He would have tried after the 2020 election, he didn't.

    Biden said outloud he was violating the Constitution when he tried to prolong the eviction ban. He didn't care he did it anyways.

    Casinos go bankrupt all the time, https://www.businessmanchester.co.uk/2022/12/21/gaming-establishments-that-have-gone-bankrupt/   sleep2

    Sorry to say, Dictators are NOT afraid of Joe Biden. an_roll_laughIf they were, Ukraine would not have been invaded. an_light

    Reply

    @cd329

     

     "Trump said he wants to suspend the Constitution". an_roll_laughNeed to stop listening to Chuck Todd or MSNBC.

    Trump said with what he believed, and millions of others believed, that the 2020 election was so tainted and fraudulent that the Constitutional rules should have been suspended until a proper full investigation was performed. AT NO TIME DID TRUMP SAY HE WOULD SUSPEND THE CONSTITUTION. He would have tried after the 2020 election, he didn't.

    Biden said outloud he was violating the Constitution when he tried to prolong the eviction ban. He didn't care he did it anyways.

    Casinos go bankrupt all the time, https://www.businessmanchester.co.uk/2022/12/21/gaming-establishments-that-have-gone-bankrupt/   sleep2

    Sorry to say, Dictators are NOT afraid of Joe Biden. an_roll_laughIf they were, Ukraine would not have been invaded. an_light

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 456 ... 373839 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,575
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 172
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,702
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,032
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,588

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.