• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Buccaneers-Cowboys Leans
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Im embarrassed for Biden supporters

    «First Previous 363738 ... 373839 Next Last»
    cd329
    StumpTownStu
    DeezyAZ81
    packersbackers
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1692
    Posts: 965
    «First Previous 363738 ... 373839 Next Last»
     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:10 PM ET #876

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @Brooklyncapper Just like a well trained circus animal, you jumped thru the hoop I laid out in front of you when I typed fake news...I know how triggered you got when your low IQ brain came across that while moving your lips while reading what I wrote. Post #863 = gaslighting down to an art form. BTW, if you're life is full without this site, then why not prove it by just logging off and never coming back? If that concept is truly freaking you out (which at your 33 posts a day, every day average for over 365 days and running), why not just take 24hours off and go refill your meds?  But, alas, you know that's just not possible because of your obsession here to lie and carry on with your fakenews life. LOD  Tel Aviv  BRAZIL  Your creative writing skills are unparalleled on this site,,,credit there  Don't think anyone here forgot about the times you claimed to have friends and family in Iraq and Afghanistan when those countries were involved with wars too.

     

    Instead of telling people to log off and never come back.  Why dont you keep your word for one time in your sad miserable life and leave like you said you were gonna do.  Nobody told you to leave, you said it with your own mouth, but scum like you are just liars and can never keep your word.  Telling people you are jewish, when your a big time hamas supporter just like your orange idol trump is, makes you a very sick person.  Karmas coming for your ass

    Only TDS syndrome that is real is this one

    Trump Derangement Syndrome

    A diagnosable medical condition in which the afflicted blindly follow Donald Trump, a.k.a. "The Chosen One." The afflicted are incapable of free thought, unable to critically evaluate the actions or any criticism of "Dear Leader," or otherwise accurately perceive the world around them. The mindless adoration of President Trump is so intense as to impair the person’s judgment. Additional symptoms include blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and deference to verifiable facts, as opposed to whatever "Dear Leader" or His surrogates tell them to believe

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @Brooklyncapper Just like a well trained circus animal, you jumped thru the hoop I laid out in front of you when I typed fake news...I know how triggered you got when your low IQ brain came across that while moving your lips while reading what I wrote. Post #863 = gaslighting down to an art form. BTW, if you're life is full without this site, then why not prove it by just logging off and never coming back? If that concept is truly freaking you out (which at your 33 posts a day, every day average for over 365 days and running), why not just take 24hours off and go refill your meds?  But, alas, you know that's just not possible because of your obsession here to lie and carry on with your fakenews life. LOD  Tel Aviv  BRAZIL  Your creative writing skills are unparalleled on this site,,,credit there  Don't think anyone here forgot about the times you claimed to have friends and family in Iraq and Afghanistan when those countries were involved with wars too.

     

    Instead of telling people to log off and never come back.  Why dont you keep your word for one time in your sad miserable life and leave like you said you were gonna do.  Nobody told you to leave, you said it with your own mouth, but scum like you are just liars and can never keep your word.  Telling people you are jewish, when your a big time hamas supporter just like your orange idol trump is, makes you a very sick person.  Karmas coming for your ass

    Only TDS syndrome that is real is this one

    Trump Derangement Syndrome

    A diagnosable medical condition in which the afflicted blindly follow Donald Trump, a.k.a. "The Chosen One." The afflicted are incapable of free thought, unable to critically evaluate the actions or any criticism of "Dear Leader," or otherwise accurately perceive the world around them. The mindless adoration of President Trump is so intense as to impair the person’s judgment. Additional symptoms include blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and deference to verifiable facts, as opposed to whatever "Dear Leader" or His surrogates tell them to believe

     

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:14 PM ET #877

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:

    @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!

     

    BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper:

    @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!

     

    BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:18 PM ET #878

    @DeezyAZ81

     Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

     Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:20 PM ET #879

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day! Wow shocking, Packers, Spock, Stu all show up attacking you within in minutes of each other accusing you of being someone else. Could have sworn just days ago Packers was pushing the lie that Spock and Stu rarely post anymore. However, in an odd coincidence they just appear within minutes of each other in this thread busting raps and talking about a former member that is not here anymore just like Packers. Hmmmm. That is not weird at all, considering Packers is the only guy in the forum that cannot get over him or stop making cracks about him on a daily basis. Odd obsession for a dude he has never met and that no longer posts here.

     

    I post over an hour after dudes and according to Deezy we all post within minutes of each other. Liberal math.

    Yet him and cd literally post within minutes of each other.

    new_laugh_cry

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day! Wow shocking, Packers, Spock, Stu all show up attacking you within in minutes of each other accusing you of being someone else. Could have sworn just days ago Packers was pushing the lie that Spock and Stu rarely post anymore. However, in an odd coincidence they just appear within minutes of each other in this thread busting raps and talking about a former member that is not here anymore just like Packers. Hmmmm. That is not weird at all, considering Packers is the only guy in the forum that cannot get over him or stop making cracks about him on a daily basis. Odd obsession for a dude he has never met and that no longer posts here.

     

    I post over an hour after dudes and according to Deezy we all post within minutes of each other. Liberal math.

    Yet him and cd literally post within minutes of each other.

    new_laugh_cry

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:25 PM ET #880

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day! Wow shocking, Packers, Spock, Stu all show up attacking you within in minutes of each other accusing you of being someone else. Could have sworn just days ago Packers was pushing the lie that Spock and Stu rarely post anymore. However, in an odd coincidence they just appear within minutes of each other in this thread busting raps and talking about a former member that is not here anymore just like Packers. Hmmmm. That is not weird at all, considering Packers is the only guy in the forum that cannot get over him or stop making cracks about him on a daily basis. Odd obsession for a dude he has never met and that no longer posts here.   I post over an hour after dudes and according to Deezy we all lost within minutes of each other. Liberal math. Yet him and cd literally post within minutes of each other.

     

    Give it a rest Packers no one cares. Your obsession with calling me Darny, Darnell, and Double stuffed is even more odd I would say, especially considering that dude has not been here for a long time. peace_5 $hit even your signature that mentions "people's champ" is coincidental right? What covers poster would have another users corny phrase in their sig. an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day! Wow shocking, Packers, Spock, Stu all show up attacking you within in minutes of each other accusing you of being someone else. Could have sworn just days ago Packers was pushing the lie that Spock and Stu rarely post anymore. However, in an odd coincidence they just appear within minutes of each other in this thread busting raps and talking about a former member that is not here anymore just like Packers. Hmmmm. That is not weird at all, considering Packers is the only guy in the forum that cannot get over him or stop making cracks about him on a daily basis. Odd obsession for a dude he has never met and that no longer posts here.   I post over an hour after dudes and according to Deezy we all lost within minutes of each other. Liberal math. Yet him and cd literally post within minutes of each other.

     

    Give it a rest Packers no one cares. Your obsession with calling me Darny, Darnell, and Double stuffed is even more odd I would say, especially considering that dude has not been here for a long time. peace_5 $hit even your signature that mentions "people's champ" is coincidental right? What covers poster would have another users corny phrase in their sig. an_light

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:26 PM ET #881

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter.

    Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing. an_light He is a sick sick puppy. peace

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter.

    Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing. an_light He is a sick sick puppy. peace

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:37 PM ET #882

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind.

    My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind.

    My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:48 PM ET #883

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread.

    And then you post like two minutes after me.

    new_laugh_cry

    And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread.

    And then you post like two minutes after me.

    new_laugh_cry

    And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:49 PM ET #884

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. And then you post like two minutes after me. And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

    GO PACK GO! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. And then you post like two minutes after me. And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

    GO PACK GO! peace_5

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:54 PM ET #885

    @StumpTownStu

    He obviously wants to take a ride on Space Mountain where they serve big black chocolate bars an_light

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    He obviously wants to take a ride on Space Mountain where they serve big black chocolate bars an_light

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:56 PM ET #886

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. And then you post like two minutes after me. And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

    Come on PACKERS! Seriously? All you do is incite and talk about Darnell or bust incoherent raps. Nice try. peace

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: @DeezyAZ81  Why are you so obsessed with me? I've barely been in this thread. Why am I always on your mind. My a$$. You have at least 300 posts in this thread. And then you post like two minutes after me. And then post again. And again. You've been a dick rider since jump. I've barely been in this thread. Cracked a joke here or there. Never actually participated in whatever debate is happening here but you had to bring me up anyway, right? Multiple times now. I never mentioned you. I never do though, do I? It's always you. You're obsessed. I've got 300 posts here? Count 'em out. Want to take bets on who has more posts in this thread, you or me? I dare you. Again, I know you missed me. And that you're trying to drag me into an argument because you want my attention. I'm not taking the bait.

    Come on PACKERS! Seriously? All you do is incite and talk about Darnell or bust incoherent raps. Nice try. peace

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 4:57 PM ET #887

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu He obviously wants to take a ride on Space Mountain where they serve big black chocolate bars

    On Cue "The People's Champ" chimes in. Must have gotten the signatures mixed up. an_light

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu He obviously wants to take a ride on Space Mountain where they serve big black chocolate bars

    On Cue "The People's Champ" chimes in. Must have gotten the signatures mixed up. an_light

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 5:55 PM ET #888

    @StumpTownStu

    You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at.

    I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it an_roll_laugh

    For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left.

    Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens.

    Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill peace_5

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at.

    I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it an_roll_laugh

    For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left.

    Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens.

    Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill peace_5

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 6:35 PM ET #889

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter. Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing.  He is a sick sick puppy.

    everybody on covers now for sure knows how sick he truly is.  Posing as a Jewish person when he supports hamas terrorists who hate Jewish people.  His jig is up on Covers.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81:

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter. Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing.  He is a sick sick puppy.

    everybody on covers now for sure knows how sick he truly is.  Posing as a Jewish person when he supports hamas terrorists who hate Jewish people.  His jig is up on Covers.

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23766
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 6:37 PM ET #890

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at. I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it  For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left. Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens. Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill

     

    Hamas lover, hamas lover, trump lover, hamas lover, trump lover

     

    Only TDS syndrome that is real is this one

    Trump Derangement Syndrome

    A diagnosable medical condition in which the afflicted blindly follow Donald Trump, a.k.a. "The Chosen One." The afflicted are incapable of free thought, unable to critically evaluate the actions or any criticism of "Dear Leader," or otherwise accurately perceive the world around them. The mindless adoration of President Trump is so intense as to impair the person’s judgment. Additional symptoms include blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and deference to verifiable facts, as opposed to whatever "Dear Leader" or His surrogates tell them to believe

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at. I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it  For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left. Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens. Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill

     

    Hamas lover, hamas lover, trump lover, hamas lover, trump lover

     

    Only TDS syndrome that is real is this one

    Trump Derangement Syndrome

    A diagnosable medical condition in which the afflicted blindly follow Donald Trump, a.k.a. "The Chosen One." The afflicted are incapable of free thought, unable to critically evaluate the actions or any criticism of "Dear Leader," or otherwise accurately perceive the world around them. The mindless adoration of President Trump is so intense as to impair the person’s judgment. Additional symptoms include blind hatred of those who preach tolerance and deference to verifiable facts, as opposed to whatever "Dear Leader" or His surrogates tell them to believe

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 6:49 PM ET #891

    @cd329

    Even if you went thru Hilary's deprogramming deplorables online course, you'll never stop wanting to be me peace_5

     

    ,,,Oh well an_cheers

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @cd329

    Even if you went thru Hilary's deprogramming deplorables online course, you'll never stop wanting to be me peace_5

     

    ,,,Oh well an_cheers

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 6:51 PM ET #892

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at. I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it  For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left. Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens. Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill

    You go Stu. Get em Stu! What sicko talks to himself in a sports forum? You are truly sick. 

    Bust a rap for me next StuSpock! Hurl those insulting flows at me Stu Shady! peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @StumpTownStu You have to remember this guy has likely spent all his life as a loner, thus has no self awareness when being laughed at. I learned very early on from the poker tables: "never tap the glass",,,the fish don't like it  For someone who claims he doesn't care, Deezyup4life sure displays the signature Gaslighting Hypocrisy of the left. Kant ever predict what a Karen's mental meltdown will look like, until it happens. Girl you'll be a woman soon, Urge Overkill

    You go Stu. Get em Stu! What sicko talks to himself in a sports forum? You are truly sick. 

    Bust a rap for me next StuSpock! Hurl those insulting flows at me Stu Shady! peace_5

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 6:54 PM ET #893

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter. Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing.  He is a sick sick puppy. everybody on covers now for sure knows how sick he truly is.  Posing as a Jewish person when he supports hamas terrorists who hate Jewish people.  His jig is up on Covers.
    \

    Isn't it nonsensical? The same type that uses five+ names to bump his own threads and talk to himself all day. A lonely lonely life. These are the Trump types. an_light

    Actually lying to covers posing as a Canadian too. Sad sad world. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by cd329:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezyAZ81: Quote Originally Posted by cd329: Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyncapper: @packersbackers  Unlike you my life is full with or without this place. Unlike you I never have had more then 1 account and never will. Unlike you I respect others and don't attack them for opinion even if I disagree. Unlike you I don't say fake news when I don't like something or it doesn't line up with my needs. I have helped way more people here then you ever had and ever will so I'm good with whatever.  Have a wonderful day!   BC, am still trying to figure out why PECKERWHACKERS says your an alias.  Why would anybody need an alias on a sports forum message board?  Just goes to show that PECKERWHACKERS has a totally empty head.  Only person with an alias is PECKERWHACKERS.  Pretending to be jewish, while really being a hamas terrorist supporter. Because he is clearly doing what he is accusing others of doing.  He is a sick sick puppy. everybody on covers now for sure knows how sick he truly is.  Posing as a Jewish person when he supports hamas terrorists who hate Jewish people.  His jig is up on Covers.
    \

    Isn't it nonsensical? The same type that uses five+ names to bump his own threads and talk to himself all day. A lonely lonely life. These are the Trump types. an_light

    Actually lying to covers posing as a Canadian too. Sad sad world. 

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:11 PM ET #894

    @DeezyAZ81

    You're obsession with The People's Stu win is quite bizarre. What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

     

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

    You're obsession with The People's Stu win is quite bizarre. What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

     

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:26 PM ET #895

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 You're obsession with The People's Stu  is quite bizarre. What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Not as odd as your love for this man you refer to as "Darnell or Darny" or "Oreo" Tough break up? First man love? 

    Won't you bust a rhyme for me boy Stu Shady. peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 You're obsession with The People's Stu  is quite bizarre. What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Not as odd as your love for this man you refer to as "Darnell or Darny" or "Oreo" Tough break up? First man love? 

    Won't you bust a rhyme for me boy Stu Shady. peace_5

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:29 PM ET #896

    @DeezyAZ81

    What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    an_popcorn

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

    What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    an_popcorn

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:30 PM ET #897

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Mother$ucking Stu Shady win

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 What was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Mother$ucking Stu Shady win

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:41 PM ET #898

    @DeezyAZ81

    Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    an_popcorn 

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

    Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    an_popcorn 

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:45 PM ET #899

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Seriously, what did this "Oreo Darnell" ever really do to you?? Did you seriously love him? Was this like a Dwight Howard love in which you miss chasing him around the house? 

    I am seriously waiting on a rhyme from you StuSpock Shady. I am shocked you have yet to respond with a sexually laced one yet. win

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by packersbackers:

    @DeezyAZ81 Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point?

    Seriously, what did this "Oreo Darnell" ever really do to you?? Did you seriously love him? Was this like a Dwight Howard love in which you miss chasing him around the house? 

    I am seriously waiting on a rhyme from you StuSpock Shady. I am shocked you have yet to respond with a sexually laced one yet. win

     
     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2023 - 7:46 PM ET #900

    @DeezyAZ81

    Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point? Was it the embarasing failure of Bidenomics?

    an_popcorn

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @DeezyAZ81

    Seriously, what was this downward spiral's of yours tipping point? Was it the embarasing failure of Bidenomics?

    an_popcorn

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 363738 ... 373839 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,576
    • Monday 10/05/2026 690
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
    • PART DEUX 174
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,718
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,787
    • Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,714
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,653
    • ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,040
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,590

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.