Do the following:
Go look in the mirror and say’ ‘I am a smooth brain moron’
Browns was the ONLY play today
First how does this help anyone. And for someone that likes to talk shit, you just lost your last 2 college playoff game. Maybe give yourself that same advice when you look in the mirror.
First how does this help anyone. And for someone that likes to talk shit, you just lost your last 2 college playoff game. Maybe give yourself that same advice when you look in the mirror.
@Bitcoin777
As someone who had the browns I say…
stay humble meathead. Gambling gods are fickle. It is obvious that you are still in your teen years. Good luck to you
@Bitcoin777
As someone who had the browns I say…
stay humble meathead. Gambling gods are fickle. It is obvious that you are still in your teen years. Good luck to you
