For the love of all things good at least clean up the audio. What the fuck is wrong, is this some kind of joke?
If I have to hear the muffled voices of these fucking clowns I am going to flip out.
@JimmyGape
Waaaa waaaaa ![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I would at least proofread my ChatGPT writeups for blatant misinformation
Anyone with a little bit of sports knowledge would catch the errors except for this fool ![]()
@JimmyGape
Waaaa waaaaa ![]()
![]()
![]()
I think I would at least proofread my ChatGPT writeups for blatant misinformation
Anyone with a little bit of sports knowledge would catch the errors except for this fool ![]()
Hey DavidOrtiz..... do you speak English? ![]()
Want a chilidog?
Get outta here jackass, go to 4chan or something more fit for your intellectual level
Hey DavidOrtiz..... do you speak English? ![]()
Want a chilidog?
Get outta here jackass, go to 4chan or something more fit for your intellectual level
When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is.
I scared him off hahahaha
He's like wtf how did he know that ![]()
When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is.
I scared him off hahahaha
He's like wtf how did he know that ![]()
@JimmyGape
That’s because you got a mind of a elementary school midget ![]()
When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is.
@JimmyGape
That’s because you got a mind of a elementary school midget ![]()
When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is.
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is. I scared him off hahahaha He's like wtf how did he know that
what else does that midget brain tell you ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: When I picture this guy in my mind I can imagine a guy smiling while happily eating a chili dog in the sunshine. Not sure why that is. I scared him off hahahaha He's like wtf how did he know that
what else does that midget brain tell you ![]()
why would be banned?
I don't know David
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're utterly useless and a waste of forum space?
It could possibly have something to do with it, just a guess
why would be banned?
I don't know David
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you're utterly useless and a waste of forum space?
It could possibly have something to do with it, just a guess
Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok
leta try to figure out how chili dogs got into this conversation
![]()
Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok
leta try to figure out how chili dogs got into this conversation
![]()
Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok
no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being
how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am
Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok
no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being
how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am
You can afford eggs? How many chickens do you have in your backyard
Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am
You can afford eggs? How many chickens do you have in your backyard
Quote Originally Posted by davidortiz: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am You can afford eggs? How many chickens do you have in your backyard
Quote Originally Posted by davidortiz: Quote Originally Posted by JimmyGape: Why would be banned DavidOrtiz? Oh little David we don't know come back to us littlepapi We got a chilidog for you, its ok no thanks I eat eggs for breakfast like a normal human being how many chili dogs have you already had since 6am You can afford eggs? How many chickens do you have in your backyard
This clown probably lurks this forum waiting for my picks so he can throw 10 bucks on them and then comes out and tries to talk crap.
Covers posters are different.
This clown probably lurks this forum waiting for my picks so he can throw 10 bucks on them and then comes out and tries to talk crap.
Covers posters are different.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
