A Danish commercial telling Danes they need to breed outside of their race! Liberalism regarding of where it is located is a mental disorder! Here is the Danish commercial!
I Ran Across This
Eske Willerslev is not an expert on this subject - he is a biologist that work with evolution theories ! If you believe in evolution and humans should evolve you should focus on not inbreeding - that is a pretty well-known fact - according to evolution theories you were born because a monkey at some point fucked a monkey that were different - and their offspring went out and fucked a retarded monkey ! That we are basically all retarded monkeys is easier to spot in some than others
Eske Willerslev is not an expert on this subject - he is a biologist that work with evolution theories ! If you believe in evolution and humans should evolve you should focus on not inbreeding - that is a pretty well-known fact - according to evolution theories you were born because a monkey at some point fucked a monkey that were different - and their offspring went out and fucked a retarded monkey ! That we are basically all retarded monkeys is easier to spot in some than others
Btw I have never seen that “commercial” in my life and DR (the TV channel in question) Don’t even show commercials - I am pretty sure it must either be a “comical” skit or some kind of informercial - Just wanted you to know before you tell your friends about it
Btw I have never seen that “commercial” in my life and DR (the TV channel in question) Don’t even show commercials - I am pretty sure it must either be a “comical” skit or some kind of informercial - Just wanted you to know before you tell your friends about it
@sundance The Danes have lost it again!
I will give you - we don’t mind telling the truth no matter how much heat that gets us - just look at the Muhammed drawings for instance - and that “no bullshit” attitude goes back 1000s of years to be honest
but I would be surprised if you could even point Denmark out on a map - let alone give a run down of what we have said and done as a nation through the years
@sundance The Danes have lost it again!
I will give you - we don’t mind telling the truth no matter how much heat that gets us - just look at the Muhammed drawings for instance - and that “no bullshit” attitude goes back 1000s of years to be honest
but I would be surprised if you could even point Denmark out on a map - let alone give a run down of what we have said and done as a nation through the years
Give me a specific example of EU being considered a disingenuous continent ? One of the reasons Trump is mad at us is because we have a lot of rules in place for tech companies not being able to push forward the narrative they want for instance ?
In Denmark we have 6 TV channels funded and run by the public - to keep them independent and we have so many laws in place to keep information flows independent - it isn’t even funny
Give me a specific example of EU being considered a disingenuous continent ? One of the reasons Trump is mad at us is because we have a lot of rules in place for tech companies not being able to push forward the narrative they want for instance ?
In Denmark we have 6 TV channels funded and run by the public - to keep them independent and we have so many laws in place to keep information flows independent - it isn’t even funny
America is in trouble! The EU is already gone.
America isn’t directly dependent on EU - but yes you are in more trouble than we are
America is in trouble! The EU is already gone.
America isn’t directly dependent on EU - but yes you are in more trouble than we are
We again agree to disagree.
That is because you take current situations for both regions - I don’t know if it is because you aren’t smart enough to calculate a decade down the road or what it is ? But you should know by now that I don’t care for your feelings at all - I tell it how it is - and you don’t want to hear that side of the story apparently - so unless you like hitting this wall you really should stop interacting with me
We again agree to disagree.
That is because you take current situations for both regions - I don’t know if it is because you aren’t smart enough to calculate a decade down the road or what it is ? But you should know by now that I don’t care for your feelings at all - I tell it how it is - and you don’t want to hear that side of the story apparently - so unless you like hitting this wall you really should stop interacting with me
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
