Fuck him. Piece of shit ruins my 3 team 5k parlay. Whole fucking team is garbage. Losses to a team with a less than 1% chance to make the playoffs. Comes back from an injury to do fucking what? help his team still miss the playoffs?
I hope Lamar has a career ending injury
@mastermexi
Wishing bad on people is pathetic!!!!!! Him being forced to throw is why the Ravens can't ever get past the second round is more human-like...... He's the last QB I want down two touchdowns and forced to throw every down..
@mastermexi
Wishing bad on people is pathetic!!!!!! Him being forced to throw is why the Ravens can't ever get past the second round is more human-like...... He's the last QB I want down two touchdowns and forced to throw every down..
@mastermexi
Yes, and the refs cost you your parlay on the GB/DET game. I think you're a pathetic, lying, dumb-ass POS for wishing injury on a player. Nobody believes your stupid stories, and many of us are happy you're losing!
@mastermexi
Yes, and the refs cost you your parlay on the GB/DET game. I think you're a pathetic, lying, dumb-ass POS for wishing injury on a player. Nobody believes your stupid stories, and many of us are happy you're losing!
to Covers Clown
Community Forum you'll fit in just nicely . . . useless
thread @mastermexi ![]()
Starting a useless thread wishing an injury to anyone based on gambling issue really? . . . wtf! ![]()
![]()
to Covers Clown
Community Forum you'll fit in just nicely . . . useless
thread @mastermexi ![]()
Starting a useless thread wishing an injury to anyone based on gambling issue really? . . . wtf! ![]()
![]()
Yea that's a terrible thing to say and if that's what u really want to happen to somebody because u lost a bet you're a dangerously self- centered individual
Yea that's a terrible thing to say and if that's what u really want to happen to somebody because u lost a bet you're a dangerously self- centered individual
@mastermexi
Lamar is a great dude. I got a friend of mine who has went to school with him at Louisville and knows him . Go back to your
trailer park and suck on that losing ticket !
@mastermexi
Lamar is a great dude. I got a friend of mine who has went to school with him at Louisville and knows him . Go back to your
trailer park and suck on that losing ticket !
@mastermexi Wishing bad on people is pathetic!!!!!! Him being forced to throw is why the Ravens can't ever get past the second round is more human-like...... He's the last QB I want down two touchdowns and forced to throw every down..
dumbass Likely fumbled at the 1...Flowers OPI on a TD catch....
not his fault you donkey...![]()
![]()
@mastermexi Wishing bad on people is pathetic!!!!!! Him being forced to throw is why the Ravens can't ever get past the second round is more human-like...... He's the last QB I want down two touchdowns and forced to throw every down..
dumbass Likely fumbled at the 1...Flowers OPI on a TD catch....
not his fault you donkey...![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
