Did you guys hear about this? I HATE it for my RAMS ML play. Hate it.
I have this antisemitic news on Puka Nukua forced to apologize
@ActionMagnet
Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw...
@ActionMagnet
Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw...
Yes, also a report my Richard Johnson via X:
The #Rams are suspending WR Puka Nacua for the first series in their matchup against the #Seahawks tonight.
Nacua reportedly showed up to the Rams facility "incredibly hungover" three times this week. ![]()
Yes, also a report my Richard Johnson via X:
The #Rams are suspending WR Puka Nacua for the first series in their matchup against the #Seahawks tonight.
Nacua reportedly showed up to the Rams facility "incredibly hungover" three times this week. ![]()
@ActionMagnet Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw...
@ActionMagnet Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw...
Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister: @ActionMagnet Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw... May I ask where you read this? I'm trying to determine what's true and what isn't for the sake of my fantasy league.
Quote Originally Posted by Brewmeister: @ActionMagnet Yep just read about that podcast about an hour ago. If he actually follows through with it it will be a huge negative story and I can't believe he would be that stupid. I have him at 7+ receptions btw... May I ask where you read this? I'm trying to determine what's true and what isn't for the sake of my fantasy league.
The Js will be like- "We dont control everything." Then turn around and say that this NFL game is going to be seriously affected because a star was antiseptic this week. Im sure his agent, ownership around the league, and financial advisers are pressuring him pretty hard to say sowwy and go kiss the wall
The Js will be like- "We dont control everything." Then turn around and say that this NFL game is going to be seriously affected because a star was antiseptic this week. Im sure his agent, ownership around the league, and financial advisers are pressuring him pretty hard to say sowwy and go kiss the wall
its ironic that a "juice box" adin ross put him up to do the celebration, but yet its puka that gets the blame for it. juice boxes love playing the victim.
its ironic that a "juice box" adin ross put him up to do the celebration, but yet its puka that gets the blame for it. juice boxes love playing the victim.
so you think their gonna lose because of that, what exactly does that have too do with anything dude
it has to do with the sports phycology of him and the team..Rams are going down. Seattle defense will pummel
Stafford
so you think their gonna lose because of that, what exactly does that have too do with anything dude
it has to do with the sports phycology of him and the team..Rams are going down. Seattle defense will pummel
Stafford
Quote Originally Posted by jflydaddy: so you think their gonna lose because of that, what exactly does that have too do with anything dude it has to do with the sports phycology of him and the team..Rams are going down. Seattle defense will pummel Stafford
580 yards.....![]()
Quote Originally Posted by jflydaddy: so you think their gonna lose because of that, what exactly does that have too do with anything dude it has to do with the sports phycology of him and the team..Rams are going down. Seattle defense will pummel Stafford
580 yards.....![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 186
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,727
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,782
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,655
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,119
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,606
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,716
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
