***HUGE MONDAY NIGHT PLAY & BIG WRITEUP***
Blah Blah Blah when was the last time you checked Denver's roster?? Last time I checked they got some damn good talent as well.
Blah Blah Blah when was the last time you checked Denver's roster?? Last time I checked they got some damn good talent as well.
DaExpert, your posting style looks and sounds vaguely familiar, like someone who was recently given the handcuffs, might want to mix it up just a bit.
You aren't talking about WOW are you?
![]()
DaExpert, your posting style looks and sounds vaguely familiar, like someone who was recently given the handcuffs, might want to mix it up just a bit.
You aren't talking about WOW are you?
![]()
![]()
![]()
| Single153489083 Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread (235) Denver Broncos +3½ (-115) Mon@5:35p Final Scores Denver Broncos 34 San Diego Chargers 23 | Win | |
Risk US$ 2500.00 to win US$ 2100.74 |
| Single153489083 Football - NFL Lines (Game) Point Spread (235) Denver Broncos +3½ (-115) Mon@5:35p Final Scores Denver Broncos 34 San Diego Chargers 23 | Win | |
Risk US$ 2500.00 to win US$ 2100.74 |
Once again who the F*** are you?? and why the hell are you stalking me!!!. Please stop or I will contact the authorities. What you guys are doing is illegal and unethical.
Once again who the F*** are you?? and why the hell are you stalking me!!!. Please stop or I will contact the authorities. What you guys are doing is illegal and unethical.
Who are you contacting the authorities on ? Oh your gonna tell them this "My free name on covers gambling website is being harrased please lock the other free name guy up" LOL
WOW.......YOUR DONE ON COVERS---THE MODS WILL SEE YOUR WRITEUP ON THAT BLOG YOUR ON & YOUR DONE!!!
YOUR A TOUT----GOOD RIDDANCE
MODSSSSSSSS WE NEED TO GET RID OF THIS NEW SCREEN-NAME "WOW" HAS CREATED BEFORE HE GOES TOUT WITH IT
A) I'm not worried that I am gonna be outed. I am not doing anything wrong. I'm worried about you stalking me.
B) What you guys are doing stealing peoples identities and posting them on your blog is illegal and unethical. Proof by you coping and pasting my writeup on your blog. Look at the time you made your blog post and look at the time I made my post on covers. An obvious cut and paste. You are cheating and stealing money from innocent people.
D) Stop stalking me and leave me alone!!!
Who are you contacting the authorities on ? Oh your gonna tell them this "My free name on covers gambling website is being harrased please lock the other free name guy up" LOL
WOW.......YOUR DONE ON COVERS---THE MODS WILL SEE YOUR WRITEUP ON THAT BLOG YOUR ON & YOUR DONE!!!
YOUR A TOUT----GOOD RIDDANCE
MODSSSSSSSS WE NEED TO GET RID OF THIS NEW SCREEN-NAME "WOW" HAS CREATED BEFORE HE GOES TOUT WITH IT
A) I'm not worried that I am gonna be outed. I am not doing anything wrong. I'm worried about you stalking me.
B) What you guys are doing stealing peoples identities and posting them on your blog is illegal and unethical. Proof by you coping and pasting my writeup on your blog. Look at the time you made your blog post and look at the time I made my post on covers. An obvious cut and paste. You are cheating and stealing money from innocent people.
D) Stop stalking me and leave me alone!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,277
- Monday 10/05/2026 697
- PART DEUX 195
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,810
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,812
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,141
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,634
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- MNF 1,065
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
