Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor: if i post in here will i still make it to captain status I sure hope so . Captain on covers is bucket list shit
i got a long way to go
get drunk with drunkbettor and make bets
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:
Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor: if i post in here will i still make it to captain status I sure hope so . Captain on covers is bucket list shit
Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor: if i post in here will i still make it to captain status I sure hope so . Captain on covers is bucket list shit
might i ask. what are you playing today?
get drunk with drunkbettor and make bets
Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck66:
Quote Originally Posted by drunkbettor: if i post in here will i still make it to captain status I sure hope so . Captain on covers is bucket list shit