Kc... true... guess they are banking on the million if illegals ..and people like Brooklyn who is having a tough day deciding what gender and pronoun to be called. It sucks to be him but you reap what you sew.
Hey Wall...
deezy still at it with his nonsense and in the box....
next he's gonna tell everyone Trump raped him and that is why he's so bitter...![]()
I mean what else could it be that he doesn't understand that he typed that Trump was a rapists and then denied he said it and then proceeded to go on some rant and name calling....![]()
deezy is the pigeon![]()
deezy still at it with his nonsense and in the box....
next he's gonna tell everyone Trump raped him and that is why he's so bitter...![]()
I mean what else could it be that he doesn't understand that he typed that Trump was a rapists and then denied he said it and then proceeded to go on some rant and name calling....![]()
deezy is the pigeon![]()
deezy still at it with his nonsense and in the box.... next he's gonna tell everyone Trump raped him and that is why he's so bitter... I mean what else could it be that he doesn't understand that he typed that Trump was a rapists and then denied he said it and then proceeded to go on some rant and name calling.... deezy is the pigeon
So witty.
Your reading comprehension skills still suck. I never claimed I did not call him a rapist. I said I did not say he was convicted of rape in a trial. A monkey can understand this, yet you cannot.
Take the L and worship your orange rapist ![]()
Keep calling OJ a murderer even though he was not convicted of such in his murder trial you lying hypocrite.
deezy still at it with his nonsense and in the box.... next he's gonna tell everyone Trump raped him and that is why he's so bitter... I mean what else could it be that he doesn't understand that he typed that Trump was a rapists and then denied he said it and then proceeded to go on some rant and name calling.... deezy is the pigeon
So witty.
Your reading comprehension skills still suck. I never claimed I did not call him a rapist. I said I did not say he was convicted of rape in a trial. A monkey can understand this, yet you cannot.
Take the L and worship your orange rapist ![]()
Keep calling OJ a murderer even though he was not convicted of such in his murder trial you lying hypocrite.
Ok dude...you said and I quote "But again, he was indeed convicted of rape"
3
Apparently there must be some hidden message in that where you did not say he was convicted of rape, to which I advised that he was not and then you went on about how he was and what the judge said but then I posted an AP article that said he was indeed not....![]()
You are comical dude![]()
You said it and then denied it which on your leftists terms makes you a liar just like Trump![]()
deezy lies like Trump...and then calls people names as if he is too cool for school when pointed out that he is full of it...
Keep embarrassing yourself ![]()
Ok dude...you said and I quote "But again, he was indeed convicted of rape"
3
Apparently there must be some hidden message in that where you did not say he was convicted of rape, to which I advised that he was not and then you went on about how he was and what the judge said but then I posted an AP article that said he was indeed not....![]()
You are comical dude![]()
You said it and then denied it which on your leftists terms makes you a liar just like Trump![]()
deezy lies like Trump...and then calls people names as if he is too cool for school when pointed out that he is full of it...
Keep embarrassing yourself ![]()
And now deezy thinks OJ didn't murder those two when in the civil trial it was proven that the evidence did point to him...what a clown this guy is....![]()
If you honestly think OJ didn't murder those two then you have more problems than being on a Canadian gaming site...feel sorry for you dude...you're a hot mess right now![]()
Maybe log off for awhile if you think OJ was innocent...civil trial showed proof he did it...but somehow this is the same as Trump....![]()
Stump's theory about Trump makes more sense than any of your two bit logic as a leftists who says and does anything to hate on Trump..![]()
What a loser you are to continue to deny you said Trump was rapists when it when it is right there just a page back...![]()
And now deezy thinks OJ didn't murder those two when in the civil trial it was proven that the evidence did point to him...what a clown this guy is....![]()
If you honestly think OJ didn't murder those two then you have more problems than being on a Canadian gaming site...feel sorry for you dude...you're a hot mess right now![]()
Maybe log off for awhile if you think OJ was innocent...civil trial showed proof he did it...but somehow this is the same as Trump....![]()
Stump's theory about Trump makes more sense than any of your two bit logic as a leftists who says and does anything to hate on Trump..![]()
What a loser you are to continue to deny you said Trump was rapists when it when it is right there just a page back...![]()
And now deezy thinks OJ didn't murder those two when in the civil trial it was proven that the evidence did point to him...what a clown this guy is.... If you honestly think OJ didn't murder those two then you have more problems than being on a Canadian gaming site...feel sorry for you dude...you're a hot mess right now Maybe log off for awhile if you think OJ was innocent...civil trial showed proof he did it...but somehow this is the same as Trump.... Stump's theory about Trump makes more sense than any of your two bit logic as a leftists who says and does anything to hate on Trump.. What a loser you are to continue to deny you said Trump was rapists when it when it is right there just a page back...
You are seriously dumber than $hit. Keep firing away though. How did the evidence look in Trump's civil trial though? It's crazy that you are so braindead that you do not even realize you are proving my point about Trump by talking about evidence in OJ's civil trial being convincing, kind of like how it worked against Trump in his (who also lost his civil trial cases). The thing is O.J. was actually in a criminal murder trial and was exonerated, which you seem to just disregard because you lack brain cells. His civil case was not for murder charges dummy, which is a criminal charge.
Geezus how do you function on a day to day basis being this dumb?
Post more though please to keep solidifying what a dumb sack you are. ![]()
And now deezy thinks OJ didn't murder those two when in the civil trial it was proven that the evidence did point to him...what a clown this guy is.... If you honestly think OJ didn't murder those two then you have more problems than being on a Canadian gaming site...feel sorry for you dude...you're a hot mess right now Maybe log off for awhile if you think OJ was innocent...civil trial showed proof he did it...but somehow this is the same as Trump.... Stump's theory about Trump makes more sense than any of your two bit logic as a leftists who says and does anything to hate on Trump.. What a loser you are to continue to deny you said Trump was rapists when it when it is right there just a page back...
You are seriously dumber than $hit. Keep firing away though. How did the evidence look in Trump's civil trial though? It's crazy that you are so braindead that you do not even realize you are proving my point about Trump by talking about evidence in OJ's civil trial being convincing, kind of like how it worked against Trump in his (who also lost his civil trial cases). The thing is O.J. was actually in a criminal murder trial and was exonerated, which you seem to just disregard because you lack brain cells. His civil case was not for murder charges dummy, which is a criminal charge.
Geezus how do you function on a day to day basis being this dumb?
Post more though please to keep solidifying what a dumb sack you are. ![]()
@XXMyThirdEyeXX I don't lose $hit dumba$$. I guess it makes sense you are a trump worshipper to believe that what i post here is all i play. And to lose as much as you make in a year would only be $1,999 that's nothing but a tip for me. For you it's your welfare check at your trailer park
I'm not a Trump worshipper but I know you lose more than Ohtani's interpreter and then lie about it just the same. Haven't seen that level of shady bookkeeping since the Tennis forum some years back...
@XXMyThirdEyeXX I don't lose $hit dumba$$. I guess it makes sense you are a trump worshipper to believe that what i post here is all i play. And to lose as much as you make in a year would only be $1,999 that's nothing but a tip for me. For you it's your welfare check at your trailer park
I'm not a Trump worshipper but I know you lose more than Ohtani's interpreter and then lie about it just the same. Haven't seen that level of shady bookkeeping since the Tennis forum some years back...
@XXMyThirdEyeXX I don't lose $hit dumba$$. I guess it makes sense you are a trump worshipper to believe that what i post here is all i play. And to lose as much as you make in a year would only be $1,999 that's nothing but a tip for me. For you it's your welfare check at your trailer park
You get $2K tips? So you're saying you're in the service industry. Do you work those Diddy parties. Just how are you getting those big tips, big boy. Tell me how much you love big tips, but do it slowly.
@XXMyThirdEyeXX I don't lose $hit dumba$$. I guess it makes sense you are a trump worshipper to believe that what i post here is all i play. And to lose as much as you make in a year would only be $1,999 that's nothing but a tip for me. For you it's your welfare check at your trailer park
You get $2K tips? So you're saying you're in the service industry. Do you work those Diddy parties. Just how are you getting those big tips, big boy. Tell me how much you love big tips, but do it slowly.
@StumpTownStu
Ya got way 2 much time on your hands here
IS
Detecting sarcasm hard 4 you?
But good catch i have actually been to diddy parties back in
the late 90's during my music industry days so i do know what
goes on.
@StumpTownStu
Ya got way 2 much time on your hands here
IS
Detecting sarcasm hard 4 you?
But good catch i have actually been to diddy parties back in
the late 90's during my music industry days so i do know what
goes on.
@StumpTownStu Ya got way 2 much time on your hands here IS Detecting sarcasm hard 4 you? But good catch i have actually been to diddy parties back in the late 90's during my music industry days so i do know what goes on.
I have been accused of having too many posts for my years here, and I do. Souvenirs of many contentious exchanges with a former longtime poster. A certain Wyoming weatherman. I do have an embarrassingly high post count but I don't post so much these days per se. You though. You have 15,000 posts in a year and a half. That has to be a typo. Please tell me again about having way too much time on my hands here.
![]()
@StumpTownStu Ya got way 2 much time on your hands here IS Detecting sarcasm hard 4 you? But good catch i have actually been to diddy parties back in the late 90's during my music industry days so i do know what goes on.
I have been accused of having too many posts for my years here, and I do. Souvenirs of many contentious exchanges with a former longtime poster. A certain Wyoming weatherman. I do have an embarrassingly high post count but I don't post so much these days per se. You though. You have 15,000 posts in a year and a half. That has to be a typo. Please tell me again about having way too much time on my hands here.
![]()
@StumpTownStu
Alot of my posts are cause I started threads for soccer and baseball for full seasons and just congratulating people like ![]()
![]()
that are 1 second posts. I can go thread to thread and drop 100 posts in 5 mins. Running a thread and posting plays will add up your post count.
@StumpTownStu
Alot of my posts are cause I started threads for soccer and baseball for full seasons and just congratulating people like ![]()
![]()
that are 1 second posts. I can go thread to thread and drop 100 posts in 5 mins. Running a thread and posting plays will add up your post count.
My boy Stu done shit all across ya neck homie . Straight dookie missiles on ya throat . God damn . You undafeel me ?
To where the poopy juice is cascading down passed ya slim and demure clavicle that doesn’t want to expose itself too much through ya two buttons undone dorky shirt that’s concealing most of it’s sexy appeal ….
and that dung avalanche is making it’s way down that black Diamond teardrop gynecomastia titty ya gots there on ya chest , and you know what ?
The resulting dook liquid is layering itself on the floor , and your size 7 Croc shoes are just standing in it and getting the remnants of whatever meal had the blessing of making it inside Stu’s stomach last night .
Feels bad .
Only caveat ?
Your tears that are following that molten lava sphincter mixture like a police chase gone awry are washing away the the shit Baptism Stu’s butt muscles christened you with .
And the problem with that is you’re back to being a sinner .
You gotta know when “ God “ gives you a sign homie . Sometimes he just doesn’t lay his hands upon thee no matter what your preacher said to you as a youth . Ya dig ?
My boy Stu done shit all across ya neck homie . Straight dookie missiles on ya throat . God damn . You undafeel me ?
To where the poopy juice is cascading down passed ya slim and demure clavicle that doesn’t want to expose itself too much through ya two buttons undone dorky shirt that’s concealing most of it’s sexy appeal ….
and that dung avalanche is making it’s way down that black Diamond teardrop gynecomastia titty ya gots there on ya chest , and you know what ?
The resulting dook liquid is layering itself on the floor , and your size 7 Croc shoes are just standing in it and getting the remnants of whatever meal had the blessing of making it inside Stu’s stomach last night .
Feels bad .
Only caveat ?
Your tears that are following that molten lava sphincter mixture like a police chase gone awry are washing away the the shit Baptism Stu’s butt muscles christened you with .
And the problem with that is you’re back to being a sinner .
You gotta know when “ God “ gives you a sign homie . Sometimes he just doesn’t lay his hands upon thee no matter what your preacher said to you as a youth . Ya dig ?
@StumpTownStu Alot of my posts are cause I started threads for soccer and baseball for full seasons and just congratulating people like that are 1 second posts. I can go thread to thread and drop 100 posts in 5 mins. Running a thread and posting plays will add up your post count.
15,000 posts in a year and a half is a lot emojis, bro. This was a leap year though, right?
@StumpTownStu Alot of my posts are cause I started threads for soccer and baseball for full seasons and just congratulating people like that are 1 second posts. I can go thread to thread and drop 100 posts in 5 mins. Running a thread and posting plays will add up your post count.
15,000 posts in a year and a half is a lot emojis, bro. This was a leap year though, right?
@StumpTownStu
As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
@StumpTownStu
As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
@StumpTownStu As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
All for -700 Units ![]()
@StumpTownStu As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
All for -700 Units ![]()
@StumpTownStu As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
All for -700 Units ![]()
@StumpTownStu As I said I ran threads every day for a year and change for soccer and baseball plus that
All for -700 Units ![]()
^^^
@trainwreck66
That adds up to a lot of $1999 dicktips from Diddy dating back to the late 90's during his music industry days,,,Buffalo Doublestuffed has first hand knowledge about what goes on after hours when the lights go out at those parties ![]()
^^^
@trainwreck66
That adds up to a lot of $1999 dicktips from Diddy dating back to the late 90's during his music industry days,,,Buffalo Doublestuffed has first hand knowledge about what goes on after hours when the lights go out at those parties ![]()
@Brooklyncapper
https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1779236045382447555?s=46&t=pBFupQEA6IlrCcbWqkTA1g
Your genius president in 2020 blaming the Orange Man for exactly what is happening now. Under his watch. WW3. You dems are so incredibly stupid. ![]()
@Brooklyncapper
https://twitter.com/mazemoore/status/1779236045382447555?s=46&t=pBFupQEA6IlrCcbWqkTA1g
Your genius president in 2020 blaming the Orange Man for exactly what is happening now. Under his watch. WW3. You dems are so incredibly stupid. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,277
- Monday 10/05/2026 698
- PART DEUX 195
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,730
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,810
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,812
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,145
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,641
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- MNF 1,066
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
