Anybody know where he went, I looked in the penalty box and he is not there?
Fubah
Anybody know where he went, I looked in the penalty box and he is not there?
@mandy1
Hey there, Mandy!
I'm fine bud, and still in the game...
Just took some time recently to reflect on my fellow vets who served over the past 110 years and never made it home... ![]()
Meanwhile, Thursday night we have what should be an easy win for the Patriots... although I see the line moved up another point, so I am guessing this is resulting from injury reports to the already weak defense of the worst team in the NFL - who must face arguably the best... That said, I am skittish about laying 2 TDs on (or against) *ANY* team given the rash of fluky results I've witnessed lately in this league that seems on a rollercoaster of parity... BoL to you with your bets!
Anybody know where he went, I looked in the penalty box and he is not there?
@mandy1
Hey there, Mandy!
I'm fine bud, and still in the game...
Just took some time recently to reflect on my fellow vets who served over the past 110 years and never made it home... ![]()
Meanwhile, Thursday night we have what should be an easy win for the Patriots... although I see the line moved up another point, so I am guessing this is resulting from injury reports to the already weak defense of the worst team in the NFL - who must face arguably the best... That said, I am skittish about laying 2 TDs on (or against) *ANY* team given the rash of fluky results I've witnessed lately in this league that seems on a rollercoaster of parity... BoL to you with your bets!
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,789
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,811
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,124
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,610
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
