Y’all are terrible at this. I have never seen so many losing post. It’s almost satire at this point.
Forgive me for saying..
Y’all are terrible at this. I have never seen so many losing post. It’s almost satire at this point.
This is what Covers has become.......watered down bottom feeders.......smh![]()
Y’all are terrible at this. I have never seen so many losing post. It’s almost satire at this point.
This is what Covers has become.......watered down bottom feeders.......smh![]()
Wow you must be like 18…. This sports gambling is a losing cause no one will recoup money back if they been gambling long enough… no one keeps track of years of betting…so if your betting to win money find another hobby… if you fall for the game of the year or I love this game it really doesn’t matter because you lose in the long run… so here’s my advice to you bet very light and set a limit…just to feed the addiction
Wow you must be like 18…. This sports gambling is a losing cause no one will recoup money back if they been gambling long enough… no one keeps track of years of betting…so if your betting to win money find another hobby… if you fall for the game of the year or I love this game it really doesn’t matter because you lose in the long run… so here’s my advice to you bet very light and set a limit…just to feed the addiction
@mikebdb
I think you are missing my point. A lot of these cappers state can’t miss picks etc. It is awful advice. Check out Badlands picks earlier. Everything was large. Didn’t hit one pick.
@mikebdb
I think you are missing my point. A lot of these cappers state can’t miss picks etc. It is awful advice. Check out Badlands picks earlier. Everything was large. Didn’t hit one pick.
@THEMUGG Thank you for the great advice. I thought sites like this are supposed to lead you in the right direction. My bad.
Play the stock market instead,,, focus on realer stuff. This is just pure entertainment
@THEMUGG Thank you for the great advice. I thought sites like this are supposed to lead you in the right direction. My bad.
Play the stock market instead,,, focus on realer stuff. This is just pure entertainment
@Nightcap69
This site is a tool for who not to play. There are some solid handicappers, but I’ve been coming here since early 2000s, this place had deteriorated like much of America.
Best advice I can give as a lifelong gambler.
I’d rather lose $100k on my own idiotic plays than lose on tailing someone else’s. Do your own research. Make your own plays. Nothing is a lock. There is no free money, especially now after “legalization” which is the worse thing that ever happened to gambling.
@Nightcap69
This site is a tool for who not to play. There are some solid handicappers, but I’ve been coming here since early 2000s, this place had deteriorated like much of America.
Best advice I can give as a lifelong gambler.
I’d rather lose $100k on my own idiotic plays than lose on tailing someone else’s. Do your own research. Make your own plays. Nothing is a lock. There is no free money, especially now after “legalization” which is the worse thing that ever happened to gambling.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,809
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,121
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,720
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
