Come Forth And Be Recognized For Your Capping Abilities.
Here's To You!
Cheers!
Well, I was dumb in one sense. At half time, they had Indiana TT listed at 10.5. It was 17-0 at the time. Knowing Cignetti, I thought he would pour it on in the 2nd half, and thought Over 10.5 was fairly easy. So i bet the over 10.5. Well they scored on their first drive of the second half, to make it like 24-3, and I looked live, and saw they had an O/U of 31.5 posted. I thought, shit, I can buy the under 31.5 and middle this thing with another TD. Silly me, Indiana scored two more touchdowns, so I took a winner, and turned it into Juice. Isn't that about like splitting two facecards against a 6?? Try to make twice as much money, and turn a sure winner into juice. Dumb me.
Well, I was dumb in one sense. At half time, they had Indiana TT listed at 10.5. It was 17-0 at the time. Knowing Cignetti, I thought he would pour it on in the 2nd half, and thought Over 10.5 was fairly easy. So i bet the over 10.5. Well they scored on their first drive of the second half, to make it like 24-3, and I looked live, and saw they had an O/U of 31.5 posted. I thought, shit, I can buy the under 31.5 and middle this thing with another TD. Silly me, Indiana scored two more touchdowns, so I took a winner, and turned it into Juice. Isn't that about like splitting two facecards against a 6?? Try to make twice as much money, and turn a sure winner into juice. Dumb me.
It is the cleansing of the soul.
You have dropped your baggage and have hit the reset button.
Now be humble and prosper.
Vegasdawg...not so much.
It is the cleansing of the soul.
You have dropped your baggage and have hit the reset button.
Now be humble and prosper.
Vegasdawg...not so much.
