Is he still around? Did he go tout? Sup??
Fat Italian
You know he used to always be in the team experts sections. Haven't seen him! I don't think he went tout per se, as he would still be doing contests I bet.
But maybe he died from coronavirus or something? I know several people who died from it
You know he used to always be in the team experts sections. Haven't seen him! I don't think he went tout per se, as he would still be doing contests I bet.
But maybe he died from coronavirus or something? I know several people who died from it
You know he used to always be in the team experts sections. Haven't seen him! I don't think he went tout per se, as he would still be doing contests I bet. But maybe he died from coronavirus or something? I know several people who died from it
your an idiot
You know he used to always be in the team experts sections. Haven't seen him! I don't think he went tout per se, as he would still be doing contests I bet. But maybe he died from coronavirus or something? I know several people who died from it
your an idiot
@fat italian
I was going to let them know you were around recently, bringing an Italian sub to my mind.Which I did not get but one is up for consideration this weekend.
![]()
@fat italian
I was going to let them know you were around recently, bringing an Italian sub to my mind.Which I did not get but one is up for consideration this weekend.
![]()
@fat italian I was going to let them know you were around recently, bringing an Italian sub to my mind.Which I did not get but one is up for consideration this weekend.
@fat italian I was going to let them know you were around recently, bringing an Italian sub to my mind.Which I did not get but one is up for consideration this weekend.
Hot Forum Topics
- Monday 10/05/2026 694
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,275
- PART DEUX 187
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,728
- Falcons vs Saints in-game live MNF 1,785
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,810
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,657
- ***Macwesties * Mon. Oct. 05, 2026 * Week #4 * MNF * NFL Football Play*** 3,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,609
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,721
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
