Thoughts....The over& under lines were adjusted this week. I think it was because of the Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and the Cowboys games... Damage control early yes! The adjustent, the media talking and trashing both defenses, along with my grandmother talking about sell the house PUT IT ALL on Dallas.
Play
Cardnials+3.5
Cardnials unD 53.5
BOL
*Tomorrow, the media and sports prognosticators will be talking about "THE-FIX"
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Thoughts....The over& under lines were adjusted this week. I think it was because of the Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and the Cowboys games... Damage control early yes! The adjustent, the media talking and trashing both defenses, along with my grandmother talking about sell the house PUT IT ALL on Dallas.
Play
Cardnials+3.5
Cardnials unD 53.5
BOL
*Tomorrow, the media and sports prognosticators will be talking about "THE-FIX"
Agree sir bought it to 4 1/2 though cause max bet and cause parlayed it with the under 53 1/2 5k to win $11,218 lets get it !
I know Golden rule don't take the over under in the same game. You bet the side on kicks me in the ass every time for instance last night first half Seattle and the under... but this time it's different haha
I can't see them giving away free money to start the week on the over and I don't see how the Cowboys really aren't 6 1/2 point favorites so riding with the cards
Agree sir bought it to 4 1/2 though cause max bet and cause parlayed it with the under 53 1/2 5k to win $11,218 lets get it !
I know Golden rule don't take the over under in the same game. You bet the side on kicks me in the ass every time for instance last night first half Seattle and the under... but this time it's different haha
I can't see them giving away free money to start the week on the over and I don't see how the Cowboys really aren't 6 1/2 point favorites so riding with the cards