• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Days till Trump is out of office.................

    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
    SarasotaSlim
    Calde13
    cd329
    THEMUGG
    benhogan76
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 672
    Posts: 105
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 5:35 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Do what the fuck you want ! I don’t give a fuck about this site nor what punishment they have in store ! You could start going after the people that rape kids - then I might take you seriously that you want to protect the kids - not that you can’t do what you want militarily on Greenland already

    I see,,,You only care about children that are not American...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Do what the fuck you want ! I don’t give a fuck about this site nor what punishment they have in store ! You could start going after the people that rape kids - then I might take you seriously that you want to protect the kids - not that you can’t do what you want militarily on Greenland already

    I see,,,You only care about children that are not American...

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 9:07 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Do what the fuck you want ! I don’t give a fuck about this site nor what punishment they have in store ! You could start going after the people that rape kids - then I might take you seriously that you want to protect the kids - not that you can’t do what you want militarily on Greenland already I see,,,You only care about children that are not American...

     

    I also care about the Iranian children you bombed etc. ! The biggest threats to American kids is you guys - ! And I keep telling you it is weird you rape them and that you shoot them - but it is only to that extend I care - is it weird that American kids are the ones I care for the least - maybe, but that is life - I still care more for them than I do you - so at least there is that ! Btw regarding Greenland - Trump is back to doing what we ask him to do - what a surprise ! So you guys are back to being a good bitch and do as you are told an_nailbiter

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Do what the fuck you want ! I don’t give a fuck about this site nor what punishment they have in store ! You could start going after the people that rape kids - then I might take you seriously that you want to protect the kids - not that you can’t do what you want militarily on Greenland already I see,,,You only care about children that are not American...

     

    I also care about the Iranian children you bombed etc. ! The biggest threats to American kids is you guys - ! And I keep telling you it is weird you rape them and that you shoot them - but it is only to that extend I care - is it weird that American kids are the ones I care for the least - maybe, but that is life - I still care more for them than I do you - so at least there is that ! Btw regarding Greenland - Trump is back to doing what we ask him to do - what a surprise ! So you guys are back to being a good bitch and do as you are told an_nailbiter

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 9:34 PM ET #28

    You should start to care about those children in Denmark..Because ,President Trump is a patient man ,however there are limits to his tolerance...if he can't negotiate a agreement he will just take it..and there is nothing ,in this world ,that you can do to stop him...

    Reply

    You should start to care about those children in Denmark..Because ,President Trump is a patient man ,however there are limits to his tolerance...if he can't negotiate a agreement he will just take it..and there is nothing ,in this world ,that you can do to stop him...

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 9:46 PM ET #29

    Hehe scared of America - that was good an_roll_laughan_roll_laughI have lived my entire life with Russia calculating how fast a nuclear bomb could reach my home and I have laughed at those threats while drinking my morning coffee - I promise I will call you guys when I get scared of you ok - but I wouldn’t sit waiting at the phone if I were you an_popcorn

    And I will even double up on that (because I know you want my call so badly - I WILL also call you if I ever get scared of Russia)

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Hehe scared of America - that was good an_roll_laughan_roll_laughI have lived my entire life with Russia calculating how fast a nuclear bomb could reach my home and I have laughed at those threats while drinking my morning coffee - I promise I will call you guys when I get scared of you ok - but I wouldn’t sit waiting at the phone if I were you an_popcorn

    And I will even double up on that (because I know you want my call so badly - I WILL also call you if I ever get scared of Russia)

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 9:54 PM ET #30

    Yeah let’s say that he will do that an_cheers for now you are back being the bitch doing what you are told - and I am not surprised - let’s say it like that 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Yeah let’s say that he will do that an_cheers for now you are back being the bitch doing what you are told - and I am not surprised - let’s say it like that 

     
    cd329
    cd329
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 23744
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 9:55 PM ET #31

    put your big boy diaper on slimy.

    Reply

    put your big boy diaper on slimy.

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 10:06 PM ET #32

    Mice have no brains...

     

    Mouse saying he's not afraid of an elephant.

    wow you mice are pretty brave. 

     

    .............squash

     

    I'm not scared of America...........................new_laugh_sweat

    Reply

    Mice have no brains...

     

    Mouse saying he's not afraid of an elephant.

    wow you mice are pretty brave. 

     

    .............squash

     

    I'm not scared of America...........................new_laugh_sweat

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 10:23 PM ET #33

    I hate to break it to you - but I have never met a single person in real life that has been scared of you ! I would consider that a good thing if I were you - but take it however you want - I am a lost cause regarding that though - I won’t even be scared of you the moment the order to attack is issued - we don’t work with scared here ! You can’t be scared if you set sail for England etc. in 900’s on the conquest of beating a nation 10 times your size silly (or when you are drafted for the 68th war versus your neighbouring country) or if a country less than an hour flight from you is the biggest nuclear nation on the planet who has made it their national sport to threat your life on the daily  - at one point you stop being scared ! So it is a foreign concept to me (I know you would shit your pants already if the roles were reversed - but you can’t project your fear onto me - just like I can’t give you my coolness)

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I hate to break it to you - but I have never met a single person in real life that has been scared of you ! I would consider that a good thing if I were you - but take it however you want - I am a lost cause regarding that though - I won’t even be scared of you the moment the order to attack is issued - we don’t work with scared here ! You can’t be scared if you set sail for England etc. in 900’s on the conquest of beating a nation 10 times your size silly (or when you are drafted for the 68th war versus your neighbouring country) or if a country less than an hour flight from you is the biggest nuclear nation on the planet who has made it their national sport to threat your life on the daily  - at one point you stop being scared ! So it is a foreign concept to me (I know you would shit your pants already if the roles were reversed - but you can’t project your fear onto me - just like I can’t give you my coolness)

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 11:41 PM ET #34

    new_laugh_crythat's ancient history...

    Not scared ,,,no fear.

    All you can do is get pissed ...can't do anything about it..

    Reply

    new_laugh_crythat's ancient history...

    Not scared ,,,no fear.

    All you can do is get pissed ...can't do anything about it..

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2026 - 11:51 PM ET #35

    Most people raise their children how they were raised - a concept that is past down for generations - that is true everywhere on the planet ! But I am done discussing with you about this now - because you ended up being the pussies in this exchange exactly like I had thought and now you try telling me that I should be afraid of something I ain’t afraid of ! You are free to believe I am scared of it happening if that makes you happy -_- Maybe you should learn to win your wars against goat farmers never having seen a gun prior in their life - that seems like being more like a worthy opponent for you thumbs_up

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Most people raise their children how they were raised - a concept that is past down for generations - that is true everywhere on the planet ! But I am done discussing with you about this now - because you ended up being the pussies in this exchange exactly like I had thought and now you try telling me that I should be afraid of something I ain’t afraid of ! You are free to believe I am scared of it happening if that makes you happy -_- Maybe you should learn to win your wars against goat farmers never having seen a gun prior in their life - that seems like being more like a worthy opponent for you thumbs_up

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2026 - 12:17 AM ET #36

    Btw I take that back - because Ukraine had to help you with that (and even that didn’t push you into winning territory as there is limits to how much they are willing to carry)an_timeout - I don’t know what would be a worthy opponent to you - I will give it a thought and get back to you - Penguins are also pretty strong are they not - considering those MC Donald’s islands Trump hated on - those might be the closest we get to a worthy opponent - but I will give it a thought new_poop

    I am just kidding of course !! an_cheers I would favour you in a war against the penguins 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Btw I take that back - because Ukraine had to help you with that (and even that didn’t push you into winning territory as there is limits to how much they are willing to carry)an_timeout - I don’t know what would be a worthy opponent to you - I will give it a thought and get back to you - Penguins are also pretty strong are they not - considering those MC Donald’s islands Trump hated on - those might be the closest we get to a worthy opponent - but I will give it a thought new_poop

    I am just kidding of course !! an_cheers I would favour you in a war against the penguins 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2026 - 9:35 PM ET #37

    Countdown clock:

    Only......923 days 20 hrs, 12 mins, 40 secs and Trump will be gone...............how much harm can he actually do in that time..

    Reply

    Countdown clock:

    Only......923 days 20 hrs, 12 mins, 40 secs and Trump will be gone...............how much harm can he actually do in that time..

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2026 - 6:06 PM ET #38

    I remember the countdown for Dementia Joe's term........he did a lot of damage in his last hours. an_light an_timeout

    Reply

    I remember the countdown for Dementia Joe's term........he did a lot of damage in his last hours. an_light an_timeout

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2026 - 7:10 PM ET #39

    Especially with that auto-pen....an_ref

    Reply

    Especially with that auto-pen....an_ref

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2026 - 6:14 PM ET #40

    As for07/15/26 at 2:48pm 

     

    Countdown clock

    ONLY  919days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 16 secs .....................

     

    The President has been busy ...supervising the  work on the Reflecting Pool is just one of a number of projects Trump has spearheaded across the nation’s capital. and plans to build a towering arch between the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery. 

    Some of the most forceful objections against President Trump's proposed triumphal arch are coming from— veterans.That's because the 250-foot structure would be built on a roundabout near the main entrance to Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for over 400,000 active-duty service members, veterans and their families.

    Critics of the arch call it a presidential "vanity project" that will complicate traffic, disrupt the symbolic view between the cemetery and the Lincoln Memorial and disrespect those buried on those nearby hallowed grounds.

    Our President,,, would not do this just for vanity...

     

     

    Reply

    As for07/15/26 at 2:48pm 

     

    Countdown clock

    ONLY  919days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 16 secs .....................

     

    The President has been busy ...supervising the  work on the Reflecting Pool is just one of a number of projects Trump has spearheaded across the nation’s capital. and plans to build a towering arch between the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery. 

    Some of the most forceful objections against President Trump's proposed triumphal arch are coming from— veterans.That's because the 250-foot structure would be built on a roundabout near the main entrance to Arlington National Cemetery, the final resting place for over 400,000 active-duty service members, veterans and their families.

    Critics of the arch call it a presidential "vanity project" that will complicate traffic, disrupt the symbolic view between the cemetery and the Lincoln Memorial and disrespect those buried on those nearby hallowed grounds.

    Our President,,, would not do this just for vanity...

     

     

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63851
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2026 - 6:33 PM ET #41

    I was expecting a long eulogy for Graham?  A tough loss for bus stations everywhere.liean_baby

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    I was expecting a long eulogy for Graham?  A tough loss for bus stations everywhere.liean_baby

     
    jpot34
    jpot34
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 13333
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2026 - 10:57 AM ET #42

    @Calde13

     Until Russia takes you over. EU is asking for trouble messing with Putin.

    6K GOLD/$150 SILVER/ Find JESUS! Yes, I'm a sinner!!
    Reply

    @Calde13

     Until Russia takes you over. EU is asking for trouble messing with Putin.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2026 - 11:46 AM ET #43

    We are not messing with Putin - Putin chose to start a war killing tons of innocent people and we help them defend against him - I would rather die doing that - than being pussies doing nothing or abide to dictators like that - but you guys have always been pussies - and we have never been - So it doesn’t surprise me at all - but I can survive without the advices - when you are not man enough to fight - you normally shut up - when the adults speak 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    We are not messing with Putin - Putin chose to start a war killing tons of innocent people and we help them defend against him - I would rather die doing that - than being pussies doing nothing or abide to dictators like that - but you guys have always been pussies - and we have never been - So it doesn’t surprise me at all - but I can survive without the advices - when you are not man enough to fight - you normally shut up - when the adults speak 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2026 - 5:01 PM ET #44

    911 days,26 hrs,10mins, and 58 secs.............................

    Only 900 and some days and he will be gone....900 days is not that long..

    Reply

    911 days,26 hrs,10mins, and 58 secs.............................

    Only 900 and some days and he will be gone....900 days is not that long..

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Jul. 22, 2026 - 6:59 PM ET #45

    He won’t leave willingly, sad state of affairs for my American friends

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    He won’t leave willingly, sad state of affairs for my American friends

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 23, 2026 - 1:16 PM ET #46

    Just .........910 days ,30 hrs.,55mins, and 30 secs 

    Reply

    Just .........910 days ,30 hrs.,55mins, and 30 secs 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 24, 2026 - 10:44 PM ET #47

    Countdown clock

    909 days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 06 secs...............won't be too long now,,,

    Reply

    Countdown clock

    909 days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 06 secs...............won't be too long now,,,

     
    FresnoHawk68
    FresnoHawk68
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2023
    Posts: 554
    Posted: Jul. 25, 2026 - 2:14 PM ET #48

    Trump will be Impeached by the House around 3 Times! The Senate will most likely remove Trump from the WH but Trump has lots of dirt on his enemies so he has bargaining chips but his enemies are trying to neutralize those chips right now. It looks like Trump is completely isolated right now = he’s screwed. But waiting to see if Trump can land any blows.

    Reply

    Trump will be Impeached by the House around 3 Times! The Senate will most likely remove Trump from the WH but Trump has lots of dirt on his enemies so he has bargaining chips but his enemies are trying to neutralize those chips right now. It looks like Trump is completely isolated right now = he’s screwed. But waiting to see if Trump can land any blows.

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2026 - 6:34 AM ET #49

    Countdown clock

     Only ......

    902 days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 06 secs............................... Before President Trump is out of office 

    Reply

    Countdown clock

     Only ......

    902 days ,26 hrs, 44 mins, 06 secs............................... Before President Trump is out of office 

     
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35522
    Posted: Aug. 6, 2026 - 3:05 AM ET #50

    As for07/11/26 at 12:10 am

     Countdown clock:

    Pres. Trump will out of office in only .................

    897days ,35 hrs,31mins, and 11 secs....

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    As for07/11/26 at 12:10 am

     Countdown clock:

    Pres. Trump will out of office in only .................

    897days ,35 hrs,31mins, and 11 secs....

     

     

     

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12345 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,720
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,215
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,422
    • PART DEUX 256
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,529
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,526
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,845
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,707

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.